Attorney Monique Yinging's body language evidence of lying?

Victoria

Patron Meritorious
I'm guessing that if you have a real sociopath none of those indicators are likely to be present because of the lack-of-remorse trait: those bodily signs indicate dissonance between one's awareness of the truth and what's coming out of one's mouth.

Is Yingling a sociopath? I don't know, but to have been doing what she does for decades -- as a non-Scientologist -- speaks volumes. She can't pretend to be unaware of what's going on.

Paul

Attorneys are pretty solid in their rationalizations.
While she's cashing her big fat checks, I'm sure she's telling the gawking onlookers that EVERYONE deserves representation.

As far as the criminal activities, she doesn't want to know.
It kinda surprised me when one of my attorney friends (criminal defense) told me he NEVER asks, nor does he want to know if his client is guilty.

Call me naive, but I was shocked.

I think that's partly for plausible deniability, but also to make it easier to lie to themselves.
The truth is like Schrödinger's cat to them.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Body Language, screen grab from show 20/20 (not shooped)

Monique.Y.eyes.jpg

This is the brain on scientology, aka lying liar lying - on her way, soon, I am sure, if she isn't already there, to personally experiencing the joys of living in the paradise otherwise known as the exec hole/rpf. Scno/co$ at it's best. :hattip:

Techless

Patron Meritorious
What is the difference between a hundred billion sperm, and a lawyer??

At least ONE of the sperm has a chance at becoming a human being. ;)

...my experiences with lawyers, which is many, is due to divorce from hell, and tells me this is TRUTH.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Monique.Y.eyes.jpg

I am stunned at this picture of our Dear beloved Monique

What happened to her ????

How comes she's left with such unhandled 'tities ???? (OMG its freaking this reversing rolling of eyes...it scares me :nervous:)

Any CS here to get her corrected ?????

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
What is the difference between a hundred billion sperm, and a lawyer??

At least ONE of the sperm has a chance at becoming a human being. ;)

...my experiences with lawyers, which is many, is due to divorce from hell, and tells me this is TRUTH.

Better Call Saul . . .

Jump

Operating teatime

Monique.Y.eyes.jpg

Anyone can be caught mid-blink and made to look strange in a pic. Although that uprolling eye stance reminds me of a shark-attack documentary I saw.

I can't do them, but those repeating animated gifs of her blinkety blinking would be a better representation of the interview. I saw it, and she really did frequently have that crazy rolling eye look.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Good lordy Hoaxy, that frikken cracked me up on a depressin' day, I am laughing myself sick on that, especially with the thought that she's already going "OMG, not this little cock again!" Hey girl, 2 minutes of yer time.... hmmm, 2$, hopefully in advance...

*snorks* A perfect capture (thanks Karen :hug: ) How the fuck do these people live with themselves I'll never know, but, not everyone can keep their conscience alive...

:confused2:

:coolwink:

"this is ther face of scientology, learn it, love it, learn to love it..."

gah.

Fucking brilliant. Merry Mom's day twisted cult, hmmm, do they haz a day for 'Mothers that could have been'? I go nao.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
She's the devil! Creepy upright androgenous cretin lying through her teeth she made a complete fool of herself and follows their extremely ridiculed and disposable obsolete policy

Here's some huge outpoints for scientologists and the world...

Who does a cult send as a PR rep? Their non-scientologist tax lawyer!

Lol

So she represents them but absolutely doesn't believe in it because being that close to them she obviously is exposed to it

Also blows the myth that operating thetas have any powers or ability, if they did they'd send their highest level ot

JustSheila

Crusader
While I can agree everybody is innocent, until proven guilty, and everyone should have the best defense he / she can afford, at what point does it become a breach of ethics for a lawyer to knowingly lie about a client to the media? it seems to me, her responses were evasive, and misleading so she could have deniability.

Dexler seems more out there, and is just outright lying. Is there any liability? Or can a lawyer just lie their asses off with impunity? it seems to be from the vein - the lawyer doesn't want to know his client is guilty, so anything he says is with a "clear" conscience.

Or do they bank on the fact, the odds are very slim anyone will take them to task?

Mimsey

Defense and prosecuting attorneys have their own 'code.' Honesty is not necessarily part of it.

Some years ago, I went to dinner with an attorney who I was considering using as a side-check when I filed Victim of Crime applications. At the time, attorneys would not file the applications because there wasn't enough money in it for them. He was a Beverly Hills Defense Attorney.

He had a few drinks and loose lips sink ships. I asked him questions like, 'how can you defend someone you know is guilty?' I also asked him if he would lie on behalf of his client.

He skirted around the lying issue, but he did admit that he often defended people who were guilty. Once he got past the rhetoric of 'who is to say who is guilty?' and the other BS, he made his views clear.

He felt that it was not about guilt or innocence. His job was to defend his client to the full extent of the law. It was about the law and about using the law in any way possible to defend the person because that was his job.

It wasn't that he had no integrity at all, it's that he had a code that was different than the one normal people live by. Attorneys might be absolute skanks defending the lowest of crims, but there is a code and agreement among them of what is and is not acceptable. Attorneys get caught in contradictions (lies) all the time, but apparently it only counts if they state it in court and look foolish in court against actual physical evidence otherwise. The problem isn't the lie, it's getting caught in the lie in court and looking stupid. They'll follow court orders, though, and they'll respect the judges and mostly each other. That's why what the Texas atty said about the attorneys not getting involved in any secret payments that would cheat the other side makes sense.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Defense and prosecuting attorneys have their own 'code.' Honesty is not necessarily part of it.

Some years ago, I went to dinner with an attorney who I was considering using as a side-check when I filed Victim of Crime applications. At the time, attorneys would not file the applications because there wasn't enough money in it for them. He was a Beverly Hills Defense Attorney.

He had a few drinks and loose lips sink ships. I asked him questions like, 'how can you defend someone you know is guilty?' I also asked him if he would lie on behalf of his client.

He skirted around the lying issue, but he did admit that he often defended people who were guilty. Once he got past the rhetoric of 'who is to say who is guilty?' and the other BS, he made his views clear.

He felt that it was not about guilt or innocence. His job was to defend his client to the full extent of the law. It was about the law and about using the law in any way possible to defend the person because that was his job.

It wasn't that he had no integrity at all, it's that he had a code that was different than the one normal people live by. Attorneys might be absolute skanks defending the lowest of crims, but there is a code and agreement among them of what is and is not acceptable. Attorneys get caught in contradictions (lies) all the time, but apparently it only counts if they state it in court and look foolish in court against actual physical evidence otherwise. The problem isn't the lie, it's getting caught in the lie in court and looking stupid. They'll follow court orders, though, and they'll respect the judges and mostly each other. That's why what the Texas atty said about the attorneys not getting involved in any secret payments that would cheat the other side makes sense.

When it comes to attorney's defending criminals - you have to have the correct definition of "guilty"

Guilty = not having enough money to make up the damage to the attorney for the crime.

It will be relevant.

This is passed out to all new attorney's in the US that get a license to steal money by practicing law (and we use the word "practice" literally).

United States Helpful Guide

Cost vs Guilt Scale for Attorney's:

Attorney's may use this as a guide on what fees to charge to use the law to keep criminals free.

$1,000,000 - $20,000,000,000 - Murder, extortion, bribery, con, fraud, scams, negligent homicide, ponzi schemes, money laundering.

Under $1,000,000 - leave these cases for the namby pamby panty waist dilettantes who believe they are going to "help" humanity with their law degree.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I posted that before, this seems a better place for it.

She came across to me as evasive, her answers about DM's feelings went along the lines of: "I imagine he..." rather than simply saying I don't know or something else honest. It's the old "how to lie without actually lying" ploy.

But really, she was an odd choice - send a tax attorney to be a talking head? Did he think her status would add credibility? Or was there no one else left in the tool box to send out?

Mimsey

Probably all the others were too smart to get involved in that one and she ended up with the short straw is my guess.

Monique.Y.eyes.jpg

I think she was reading her cues tattooed to the inside of her eyelids.