What's new

Auckland Ideal Org Inspection

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

A small crew from Anonymous carries out a quick inoculation raid before meeting up with Ex Scientology legend Lance Hoskins for an inspection of the Auckland Ideal org . . .

[video=youtube_share;_ZewPbwi36w]http://youtu.be/_ZewPbwi36w[/video]​

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Excellent video! Every second is worth watching. :thumbsup:

Kudos to Anonymous New Zealand and Lance Hoskins ( a real hero in my book) .

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
:clap::clap::clap:

Nice work! Whoa that was ride for me. Memories. And was that Gail at the very locked door to the current org?

That beautiful landmark building just wasting away and in the hands of a delusionary corrupt cult.

In the name of building a fan-base for Lance, here he is, along with me and Oncebitten (and a bunch of other folk from other cults) in part two of Inside New Zealand: How to Spot a Cult (2009).

I do not know where part one is. I only control a very very tiny corner of the internet. :wink2:

Love to you all.

Fuck you OSA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF6-gU6RMg8

FoTi

Crusader

A small crew from Anonymous carries out a quick inoculation raid before meeting up with Ex Scientology legend Lance Hoskins for an inspection of the Auckland Ideal org . . .

I wonder how those poor suckers, who gave their hard earned money for that idle org, feel when they look at it now. It makes me sick just looking at it and I didn't donate a dime to it.

What a crime!!!

FoTi

Crusader

Nice work! Whoa that was ride for me. Memories. And was that Gail at the very locked door to the current org?

That beautiful landmark building just wasting away and in the hands of a delusionary corrupt cult.

In the name of building a fan-base for Lance, here he is, along with me and Oncebitten (and a bunch of other folk from other cults) in part two of Inside New Zealand: How to Spot a Cult (2009).

I do not know where part one is. I only control a very very tiny corner of the internet. :wink2:

Love to you all.

Fuck you OSA!

Had I seen this video prior to getting involved in Scientology, I surely would not have stayed for very long. :no:

Purple Rain

Crusader

Love to you all.

Fuck you OSA!

Wow, thank you for sharing that Sallydannce! I've been wanting to see it for ages, and it was truly excellent - so heartbreaking, though, especially that young girl talking about the abuse in that group. I thought all of the ex-Scios did an incredible job.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
Holly Shit, the rego on the van tells it all 2012. the land rates in Auckland are at all time high , It must be killing them. mind you if Davy boy wants to hide, this would be a good place, the views to the waterfront would be millions $$$$ he could rattle around and hear his own voice.having a new ED from Melbourne sounds fishy, has Marion left the Church?, what about Nick Frazer.has he blown?, Its quiet on the home front. they just need to give up.
Granitt.

JustSheila

Crusader
Oh this is terrific!! :bravo: :cheers:

Leave it to you Kiwis! Your television is so straight-forward. I love the interview, Lance is fantastic, I've missed seeing him.

Thanks for this. Every minute of it is hard-hitting and factual. Nice job, everyone. Thanks. :thumbsup:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Holly Shit, the rego on the van tells it all 2012. the land rates in Auckland are at all time high , It must be killing them. mind you if Davy boy wants to hide, this would be a good place, the views to the waterfront would be millions $$$$ he could rattle around and hear his own voice.having a new ED from Melbourne sounds fishy, has Marion left the Church?, what about Nick Frazer.has he blown?, Its quiet on the home front. they just need to give up.
Granitt.

Yeah I noticed the lack of current legal stuff on the yellow van. I was pleasantly surprised it even had four wheels.

And from Sally's creative writing class:

Marion is now I/C of the Knitting Fundraising Committee. The program has been written - to raise the $10m to get some flash toilets installed and fix the leaking roof - and has been telexed uplines for approval. Unfortunately the crank-handle to the telex machine had been misplaced and it took weeks for someone to locate it but it's all go now. The planet will be saved! Watch out for breaking news that the new civilisation has arrived and various other hyperbolic glossy shit.

It was thought, that while the bingo nights were fun for the usual 8 to 10 people that attended, a more serious on-purpose effort was needed to get the show on the road hence the Knitting Fundraising Committee was born.

Nick threw his toys out of the cot when he heard that Marion had been made I/C of the Knitting Fundraising Committee - apparently he was really keen on being appointed to the post - and has...gone fishing.

And Mike? My dear old mate who's trying to hold it all together with a clipboard and some rickety old filing cabinets? He's running around trying to work out which rubbish bins will bear him the greatest data collect. :biggrin:

A terrific circus!

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh this is terrific!! :bravo: :cheers:

Leave it to you Kiwis! Your television is so straight-forward. I love the interview, Lance is fantastic, I've missed seeing him.

Thanks for this. Every minute of it is hard-hitting and factual. Nice job, everyone. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Thank you Sheila. It was an excellent research/production crew. Loads of work behind the scenes.

The ANZAC spirit was alive and well, with several Aussie's helping behind the scenes. They know who they are and they know we remain grateful. :yes:

JustSheila

Crusader
^^ A big thanks from me to them too, then, Sallydance. :thankyou:

Sometimes the biggest contributors are the most humble and take the least credit. They are the unnamed heroes.

So for them, from all the kids and others who have seen or will see that broadcast and will not have their lives destroyed by a destructive, mind-bending, blood-sucking cult:

Thank+you+for+caring+enough+to+fight+for+my+future.jpg

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
^^ A big thanks from me to them too, then, Sallydance. :thankyou:

Sometimes the biggest contributors are the most humble and take the least credit. They are the unnamed heroes.

So for them, from all the kids and others who have seen or will see that broadcast and will not have their lives destroyed by a destructive, mind-bending, blood-sucking cult:

Thank+you+for+caring+enough+to+fight+for+my+future.jpg

You nailed it. I strongly suspect everyone involved had this reason in the back of their minds during production. In fact several of the production folk expressed this sentiment to me: that if this documentary prevents one young person (or anyone) from getting involved in a destructive controlling group, then we have done good!

I will grow old with the comfort of that thought. :)

JustSheila

Crusader
Awww Sallydance.... :biglove:

I'm sure they already have. :yes: It's that good.

Hugs to you and the entire production crew and everyone who helped.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’d forgotten how noisy those blessed cicadas are!

Nice video, but I don’t know which is more sad – the abandoned building left to fall into ruin, the van paid for by ‘parishioners’ money to spread the world, left to rot and unused since 2012 or the pathetic org premises where their customers can’t even get in.

Surely even the most diehard Kiwi Scibots must realise that Scientology is a total failure in ‘Nu Zillund’?

Axiom142

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I’d forgotten how noisy those blessed cicadas are!

Nice video, but I don’t know which is more sad – the abandoned building left to fall into ruin, the van paid for by ‘parishioners’ money to spread the world, left to rot and used since 2012 or the pathetic org premises where their customers can’t even get in.

Surely even the most diehard Kiwi Scibots must realise that Scientology is a total failure in ‘Nu Zillund’?

Axiom142

Sadly Ax, I doubt it very much:bigcry:

They'll scrape up the pennies to jump the ditch for the grand re-re-re-re-reopening of Sydney and get all "revitalized.":puke:

Then go home and wonder why they aren't as good as sciloons in the rest of the world - and promise to do even more to "Save the Planet.":duh:

It takes some sort of personal tragedy to get through to these "Last of the Faithful.":omg:

They're like the last Nazis in post-war Germany or the last Commies after the USSR fell - they'll blame it on everyone or everything but the very System that was doomed to fail all along. And they'll defend that in many cases until they die.:yes:

It's a shit-load of stupid colliding head-on with a train load of sunk-cost bias.:deadhorse:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sadly Ax, I doubt it very much:bigcry:

They'll scrape up the pennies to jump the ditch for the grand re-re-re-re-reopening of Sydney and get all "revitalized.":puke:

Then go home and wonder why they aren't as good as sciloons in the rest of the world - and promise to do even more to "Save the Planet.":duh:

It takes some sort of personal tragedy to get through to these "Last of the Faithful.":omg:

They're like the last Nazis in post-war Germany or the last Commies after the USSR fell - they'll blame it on everyone or everything but the very System that was doomed to fail all along. And they'll defend that in many cases until they die.:yes:

It's a shit-load of stupid colliding head-on with a train load of sunk-cost bias.:deadhorse:

I think that you are right, Scooter.

Sometimes it takes an old-fashioned life-sized kick in the head to WTFU (SRA?).

Very sad...

Axiom142

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Great video except that everyone's driving on the wrong side of the road! :omg:

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Yeah, take a class in sailing or Sea navigation.
The traffic rule of the Sea (pass oncoming traffic to the left) is the same... even in the U.S.
Are we north americans the only ones in the world who do it differently on land?

Sorry for the derail... back to topic.

Last edited:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

It is hell on the roads here when people from other colonies visit! :melodramatic:

And to be fair, when we venture off the islands and visit nations that drive on the wrong side of the road, things can get a bit silly - like climbing in the car and noticing there is no steering wheel where it usually is. Duh!

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Excellent video. So good to know that Scientology is shrivelling away to nothing in Auckland.

Anonymous, you rock my world.