What's new

AUCKLAND Org Newsletter/Promo Leak Thread

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Decided to embed this vid - because I can. First person to spot the cults trademark violation wins a free cup of coffee. Oh the irony!

I'd have thought that the Silver Fern would be a registered trademark.
I would have looked more closely but I kept getting distracted by the elder-abuse. :duh:

Glenda

Crusader
I would have looked more closely but I kept getting distracted by the elder-abuse. :duh:

Yes! Loading coffee gift voucher onto pigeon as I write this. :)

There is also another trademark they are using.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes! Loading coffee gift voucher onto pigeon as I write this. :)

There is also another trademark they are using.
Thanks for the coffee gift voucher. I won't be looking further, I've watched it three times already, just to catch a glimpse of some old friends, but I don't think I can take a fourth. :)

Glenda

Crusader
Thanks for the coffee gift voucher. I won't be looking further, I've watched it three times already, just to catch a glimpse of some old friends, but I don't think I can take a fourth. :)

Welcome. So brave of you. I only watched it twice - once with sound on, once with sound off. I had to move away from the computer after that. :)

Close, but no. Looking for words or symbols which are legally owned by others.

All Blacks is a trademark, I think, but they did not use it. I thought I heard them say "We are All Blacks" but it was just brainwashing from feel-good nation-hug stuff from the past which I added.

I think everything is trademarked these days. You cannot say
"The apple is red" anymore 'cos someone owns each of the words. :yes:

Leland

Crusader

Is Silver Fern that black flag....with the silver fern on it?

I spotted that....and thought that might be it...:biggrin:

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors
All Blacks?
Dunno about trademark violations, too scared to watch it.... (need a few beers to steady the nerves)

They must have offered some cockroaches with their rice and beans for dinner tonight. Can't figure why they would smile like that otherwise..

I don't think I could recognise anyone from my day in there, they would be just as wrinkly as me now.....

wigee1

Patron with Honors
They had better hurry to move into the new building, Mayor Len Brown just put up the Rates $1000, Commercial would be worse , based on a $ value, and Auckland prices skyrocketing, and out of control,
If I remember rightly the Old Whitecliffs building was near the hospital, theres no Body Routing places, I really don't see how they can survive been there?. It just Doesn't make sense.!
If one looks at the age of staff, and public, none are good Div 6 people, and I see Tony Johnson( love the Guy) is not with Shelly, the best body router the org had.
I'm going to send them a card, Go Anzo Go' This is going to be exiting to watch. they need our help. lots of cards and inflow.
Where do I send it to'? have they got a address, or do I send it via Australia
Granitt..

They had better hurry to move into the new building, Mayor Len Brown just put up the Rates $1000, Commercial would be worse , based on a $ value, and Auckland prices skyrocketing, and out of control,
If I remember rightly the Old Whitecliffs building was near the hospital, theres no Body Routing places, I really don't see how they can survive been there?. It just Doesn't make sense.!
If one looks at the age of staff, and public, none are good Div 6 people, and I see Tony Johnson( love the Guy) is not with Shelly, the best body router the org had.
I'm going to send them a card, Go Anzo Go' This is going to be exiting to watch. they need our help. lots of cards and inflow.
Granitt..

The polite thing to do would be to send it to the Ozzies who are paying for it.

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors
Granitt..

Now now, Sir Paul Godfrey was the best body router anyone ever had....

Gave him a bullbait session one night.

He ended it and told me to read policy on it.

There's me thinking ..... "Fuck off, wanker!"

Tuff bastard, eh?

Glenda

Crusader
Granitt..

The new idle org is by the Auckland Hospital - one block way. On the corner of Grafton and Carlton Gore Roads. Very easy walk to hospital, Auckland Domain and Auckland Medical School. Maybe they can body route in doctors and other medical staff. :eyeroll:

Now now, Sir Paul Godfrey was the best body router anyone ever had....

Gave him a bullbait session one night.

He ended it and told me to read policy on it.

There's me thinking ..... "Fuck off, wanker!"

Tuff bastard, eh?

I don't think I met Paul Godfrey, though the name rings a bell. Over the years Shelley brought in huge income, mostly in the Div 6 area. Shelley was a very good reg. Used to work with Tours when they came to NZ. I really liked Shelley - we had some giggles together over the years.

SonatheFixer

Patron with Honors
The new idle org is by the Auckland Hospital - one block way. On the corner of Grafton and Carlton Gore Roads. Very easy walk to hospital, Auckland Domain and Auckland Medical School. Maybe they can body route in doctors and other medical staff. :eyeroll:

I don't think I met Paul Godfrey, though the name rings a bell. Over the years Shelley brought in huge income, mostly in the Div 6 area. Shelley was a very good reg. Used to work with Tours when they came to NZ. I really liked Shelley - we had some giggles together over the years.

Uh, Shelley who? The name doesn't ring any bells I'm afraid.

I assume her name doesn't end with Miscavige?

Glenda

Crusader
Uh, Shelley who? The name doesn't ring any bells I'm afraid.

She probably joined after your time, she's about my age I think, maybe slightly younger. I think she got into scientology about 1984/85. Her surname during her hey-day years was Stock. Then she married Tony Johnson and used that married name for a while.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
OK. No, I never met her, I was out by '79.

Paul Godfrey was the man in my time, Don't know when he left the scene. I believe he has upset some people, won't go into it here.

Lives in LA now..... http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/paul-godfrey.html

I have no idea if he still drinks the Koolaid.

I guess Shelley took his crown.
Right. Paul was an OK guy, IMO, and you're right, he was the Body Router from Hell.
He's still toeing the line, as far as I know.

OK. No, I never met her, I was out by '79.

Paul Godfrey was the man in my time, Don't know when he left the scene. I believe he has upset some people, won't go into it here.

Lives in LA now..... http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/paul-godfrey.html

I have no idea if he still drinks the Koolaid.

I guess Shelley took his crown.

Paul Godfrey had an adrenaline habit...or some other kind of feel-good brain chemical habit. If he was set so he could keep that stoked he could be very very productive......as he was for his years as body router.
He was completely dedicated. He wasn't dumb but could do dumbass things and piss people off if not kept on his leash. May have been a bit ADD or something.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
yeah ya! have to read between the lines with me, .... Shelly 'Tall 5'10 stunning, High heels, always wore heels ,and men were a sucker for her charms.
Robin Hill lives down the road from me and she was quite upset Stan was still being used at the org ,he had trouble doing a 8 xhour day, for F$%$#$$ sake ,he's 90 something .Had a great conversation with Robin about her having to leave the Freewinds because she had been in other Practises this was in the 80s
Good to see Kerry Strongman in great spirits, hes been in poor health the last few years' must drop in and see him, hes just down the road too.
Terry Le Seur' god he looks like me , could be my twin, I'm so looking forward to the Grand opening, I'm getting my uniform ready as I speak .gonna be fun, Camera, drone, high vis jacket Orange safety cones , Danger tape Do not enter stickers. clipboard(a must have) ladders Walkie talkies got to look the part.:coolwink: