What's new

Auditing David Miscavage

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
I check on this thread from time to time. My one thought when I see the title is, "That couldn't possibly be an enjoyable experience." Not for me anyway. I just hate being lied to, ordered about, or stonewalled.

Could there be any other outcome in "auditing David Miscavage."?

:yes:

I check on this thread from time to time. My one thought when I see the title is, "That couldn't possibly be an enjoyable experience." Not for me anyway. I just hate being lied to, ordered about, or stonewalled.

Well, if the IRS audited him, there could....

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
That's the only way we could win with auditing!

Lolol, I was thinking 'wtf?' until I realised 'we', not 'He' :lol:, so yes indeed, especially if said auditors were well versed on the cult's corporate shell-game via Denise (nee Larry) Brennan's superlative affidavit, young enough to outlive the action, and not afraid of their own past crimes...

:whistling:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
If I were still an auditor ( and I am not ) : Simple, I'd decline dm as a pc on the basis of not auditing the insane.

Case closed. :biggrin:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
No NO No. Strati. She is not talking about getting a Chicklen Pox shot, she is talking about a Shingles shot.

Your boyfriend is correct, Hypatia, you should get one ASAP.
I have no idea what you are talking about phenomanon. All I said was I was wrong in thinking that having had chicken pox might give one some immunity to shingles.

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
MSH found out in a session Ron was fondling someone new:

klik on first message:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nl.scientology/CSSfazaOjL0

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/nl.scientology/CSSfazaOjL0

From : [email protected] (William Barwell)Message-ID: <[email protected]>
[OSA = Office of Special Affairs, de geheime dienst van Scientology /
Dianetics]

In article <[email protected]>, wgert <[email protected]>
wrote:
> I think you are full of it - but then you've always felt great in the
> company of Erlich. Beats up his wife. Abuses his daughter. When asked

Erlich never abused his daughter.
That is a lie.

Hubbard did abuse one of his daughters. And admitted it in auditing
on the Apollo. Mary Sue Hubbard was auditing him. She stalked out
of that room and that was the end of what remained of that marriage.
This was towards the end of the Sea Org's days at sea. When the SO
beached, Hubbard stayed in Florida and MSH went to Washington.

This episode was well known to senior techs on Apollo.
Hubbard was a child abuser. This is a well known fact amongst
a few critics. It has NOT been on ARS because the daughter abused is
still alive, and a sort of general agreement amongst critics
was that was reason enough to let this sleeping dog lie.

But since OSA operative WGert has obvious orders to accuse
others of child abuse, lies and libels, I am no longer
going to sit on this. I warned WGert and Kobrin in e-mail
not to push this DA or I would spill the beans.
I wraned RTC and OSa to let this drop or I would tell
the truth about child sex abuser L. Ron Hubbard.
Thye were warned and chose to ignore my warnings.

OK, they, OSA, Let Gertie go on in this manner.
Fuck them.

Dennis Erlich and Henson did NOt abuse their daughters and the cult
knows this and chooses to lie. Just like they lied about Kisser being a
topless dancer even though their own paid PI disporved that as he
admitted on 60 Minutes.
But the lies were used by OSA because this is a cult of lies and libels.

Hubbard sexually abused Diana Hubbard as a child and admitted it
in auditing session to Mary Sue Hubbard.

May 60 minutes and other investigative programs hunt down those
who were aboard the Apollo and get this truth before the public.

Fuck you Scientology, up the ass with a thick, red hot poker heated up
in the lowest pits of hell. True evil and hate.

L. Ron Hubbard sexually abused his own daughter!
What a man!

Pope Charles
SubGenius Pope Of Houston
Slack!
-,-

-- Jeta.
[ http://www.xs4all.nl/~jeta *censored* since Aug 1, 1997. ]

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

Huh... I just realized that I had totally forgotten what this thread was about until you said that:p

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have no idea what you are talking about phenomanon. All I said was I was wrong in thinking that having had chicken pox might give one some immunity to shingles.

Even with vaccinations, sometimes boosters are called for: some T cell memory lines die out quicker than others. We're not quite sure why. Not every vax needs a booster, though.

CP is insidious because those T cells can "forget" AND the virus can hide out in minuscule quantities in the peripheral nervous system. At some point the older adult's immune system will take a hit that lets the virus escape its hiding place and wreak havoc.

The "get the disease and be forever immune" meme that's taught in basic science courses is a lot like Mendelian genetics*: it works in enough cases to provide some good examples, and it mostly works in other cases, so we teach it as a kind of shorthand for the actual truth when it's more a rule of thumb.

* I always use eye color as a way to show that the real world is a lot more complicated than pea pod shapes.

Terril park

Sponsor
Even with vaccinations, sometimes boosters are called for: some T cell memory lines die out quicker than others. We're not quite sure why. Not every vax needs a booster, though.

CP is insidious because those T cells can "forget" AND the virus can hide out in minuscule quantities in the peripheral nervous system. At some point the older adult's immune system will take a hit that lets the virus escape its hiding place and wreak havoc.

The "get the disease and be forever immune" meme that's taught in basic science courses is a lot like Mendelian genetics*: it works in enough cases to provide some good examples, and it mostly works in other cases, so we teach it as a kind of shorthand for the actual truth when it's more a rule of thumb.

* I always use eye color as a way to show that the real world is a lot more complicated than pea pod shapes.

From the page you linked to several links to the possibility of
new antibiotics for resistent bacteria. How effective in general
are such approaches, or others, to this serious problem?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150721102757.htm

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
From the page you linked to several links to the possibility of
new antibiotics for resistent bacteria. How effective in general
are such approaches, or others, to this serious problem?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/07/150721102757.htm

The problem with superbugs has not been so much science as support. There are multiple plausible scientific approaches to fighting the superbugs. However, existing anti-bacterials are pretty good for what most docs encounter, and almost all of them are off patent. Until recently, the superbugs have not made a major entrance in the developed world, where reimbursement would justify the ~$2B in development costs.

Now that superbugs are making an appearance in the US and EU, the financial will to risk the development program is going to increase.

Let's just hope it's not too late. This is one of the problems with 100% market solutions - they tend to be reactive rather than proactive.