What's new

Auditing - PC folders - Sec checks.

greebly

Patron with Honors
Sorry was thinking and discussing this issue today so if anyone can provide detailed or referenced cases, articles or personal experiences that would be great.

I'm sure it has been discussed before but I would like to bring it up again re current events.

Auditing- this information is "confidential" and goes into that person's PC folder yes?

Sec checking - is not considered Auditing but does it go into the Pc folder and is therefore "confidential" also or known by many parties.

This is important as it could be an legal issue at some point and has probably come up before.

discuss thx

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
Auditing- this information is "confidential" and goes into that person's PC folder yes?
Yes

Sec checking - is not considered Auditing but does it go into the Pc folder and is therefore "confidential" also or known by many parties.
Not quite.
Confessionals / sec checking / integrity processing are all the same thing.
What you may be thinking of is sec checking done for "ethics" purposes. These are described as HCO sec checks. You are given the R-factor "I am not auditing you". then everything else is the same during the session. After the session anything revealed is wriiten up and you can get penalised for it.

Again there are exceptions. In normal auditing if you reveal something which is "out ethics" and it is something you deliberately withheld so you could then reveal it in session with immunity that doesn't wash. You still get taken to task for it.

Now not everyone and his dog are supposed to see your pc folder. It should only be the auditor and the c/s. But if the auditor makes a mistake then it could be extended to the cramming officer. If your auditor is a student then the course supervisor may get involved. But that is about it.

Remember that in the USA there is such as thing as priest/penitent confidentiality in Law. No such Law exists in the UK for example.

greebly

Patron with Honors
I know some of these issues exist on ESMB already but I would like colate and categorise them for example:

1. Someone says/writes X when that certain piece of information was only in your PC folder.

2. Someone says/writes Y when that certain piece of information was only said in an out ethics sec check etc.

3. Someone says/writes Z when that certain piece of information was only in a written letter to the Co$ or in a KR(knowlegde report).

I'm trying to hone down on very key things as when people ask for FACTs, there they are in all their sordid glory.

So if anyone has links, excerpts from emails, video or recorded conversations please add them if you feel comfortable with it or they already exist on here or the web. It would be a great help for those new visiting here and a good solid, concise archive.

Terril park

Sponsor
I know some of these issues exist on ESMB already but I would like colate and categorise them for example:

1. Someone says/writes X when that certain piece of information was only in your PC folder.

2. Someone says/writes Y when that certain piece of information was only said in an out ethics sec check etc.

3. Someone says/writes Z when that certain piece of information was only in a written letter to the Co$ or in a KR(knowlegde report).

I'm trying to hone down on very key things as when people ask for FACTs, there they are in all their sordid glory.

So if anyone has links, excerpts from emails, video or recorded conversations please add them if you feel comfortable with it or they already exist on here or the web. It would be a great help for those new visiting here and a good solid, concise archive.

Look at the thread re Placido Domingo.

Much discussion on these points. :)

greebly

Patron with Honors
I'm sure it has been discussed before but I would like to bring it up again re current events.

Yup thx Terril fully aware hence why I created this thread, hoping folks help to link accurate posts already here for the media.

Media would be interested in this subject area right now before they get bored and go back to following celebs shopping sprees.

So if we could compile some other evidence covering the same issue over the last 30 years that would be great for them.

Veda

Sponsor
Folder culling, in Scientology, has been occurring since the 1960s.

"SPs," according to L. Ron Hubbard, are "no longer protected by the Codes of Scientology." That's from HCOPL 23 December 1965, and is cited in 'Modern Management Technology Defined' from 1976.

Remarkably, it's listed under "Fair Game": "by fair game is meant, may not be further protected by the codes and disciplines of Scientology or the rights of a Scientologist."

I say, "remarkably," as a fake "cancellation of Fair Game" was issued in November 1968, after a PR flap. The words "Fair Game" were no longer to be used, because the words "caused bad public relations," but that the practice was to continue.

Still experiencing, in the mid 1970s, bad press on the topic of "Fair Game," Scientology went so far as including the term in its just published 'Management Dictionary', so that Scientologists would know what to say to "wogs" who asked about it. The "explanation" was, then, "Oh, that only meant, 'No longer protected by the codes of Scientology', that's all."

And that was (and is), indeed, a small part of the definition of Fair Game, but only a small part.

Still, if one examines the Auditor's Code, it states, "I promise never to use the secrets of the preclear divulged in session for punishment or personal gain."

So, Suppressive Persons are not "protected by the codes."

Per Scientology "scripture," "SPs" have "no rights."

David Miscavige is applying Scientology.

Terril park

Sponsor
Yup thx Terril fully aware hence why I created this thread, hoping folks help to link accurate posts already here for the media.

Media would be interested in this subject area right now before they get bored and go back to following celebs shopping sprees.

So if we could compile some other evidence covering the same issue over the last 30 years that would be great for them.

I don't have such information to hand. Not my gig.

However there have been posts by former OSA/GO types where there were accounts of culling folders of those in good standing
" Just in case". I don't store such refs but some I presume do.

However see my PM!