Auditor Training after effects

Loohan

Am I Mettaya?
I actually recall something about distinguishing between an attempt to blow, versus a legitimate Present Time Problem that is interfering with the PC being in session. You're supposed to HANDLE the PTP, and then continue the session.

Well yeah, that's basic TR-4, but i seem to vaguely recall this LRH tape which seemed to assert that in objectives, things are different.
It seems i would have been crammed big-time otherwise, and if i had been crammed over that, i would have remembered.
But WTF, this was mid '80s and i don't have perfect recall like them Clears.

AnonKat

Crusader
[video=youtube;q47bpBHdNf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47bpBHdNf8&list=PLEAE9910190A280FA[/video]

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
[video=youtube;q47bpBHdNf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q47bpBHdNf8&list=PLEAE9910190A280FA[/video]

I like it! One thing in the lyrics, when they mention OTO and homosexual sex. From Factnet Report: Hubbard and the Occult

Parsons and Hubbard together performed their own version of the secret eighth degree ritual (017) of the Ordo Templi Orientis in January 1946. The ritual is called "concerning the secret marriages of gods with men" or "the magical masturbation" and is usually a homosexual ritual. The purpose of this ritual was to attract a woman willing to participate in the next stage of Hubbard and Parsons' Sex Magick.

I've long been thinking that DM's pattern of violence and humiliation, directed primarily against male SO members, had a certain homoerotic aspect to it. DM was a fairly pretty boy, who always followed LRH around. I've long wondered if LRH molested him, whether as part of some ritual, or otherwise.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
I like it! One thing in the lyrics, when they mention OTO and homosexual sex. From Factnet Report: Hubbard and the Occult

Parsons and Hubbard together performed their own version of the secret eighth degree ritual (017) of the Ordo Templi Orientis in January 1946. The ritual is called "concerning the secret marriages of gods with men" or "the magical masturbation" and is usually a homosexual ritual. The purpose of this ritual was to attract a woman willing to participate in the next stage of Hubbard and Parsons' Sex Magick.

I've long been thinking that DM's pattern of violence and humiliation, directed primarily against male SO members, had a certain homoerotic aspect to it. DM was a fairly pretty boy, who always followed LRH around. I've long wondered if LRH molested him, whether as part of some ritual, or otherwise.

I don't think so. Of all the reports from messengers over the years, that's one thing that doesn't come up.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just my own crazy stuff... Hubbard just seemed so fucked up on the area of sex, that I just kind got the picture of a guy who seriously could no longer even get it up. Tons of drugs...tons of hating women... his whole wanting to abort babies and such... I just get the picture of this guy who so messed up in the head sexually, along with his weird ideas, that I don't know if he was even physically capable of 'doing' anything.

I wonder if his whole young CMO gal thing was an attempt to repair the fact that he was so sexually unresponsive.

Yep, these are just unfounded musings, so don't even bother to debate them. It pisses me off that I even spend time all these years later even contemplating LRH's psychosis. So, I'm not going to get too deep into analyzing my one-off thoughts that come to me. Hell, if it wasn't this insane hour, and I was not woken up on 3 hours sleep, everyone would have been spared from this post.:)

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I don't think so. Of all the reports from messengers over the years, that's one thing that doesn't come up.

Yeah, very interesting, though some of the drugs he was taking depress the libido, and in his Affirmations he complained at a much earlier period of his life that he was impotent and / or had a low sex drive.

His lust was for power, and sex is often linked with power in sex crimes. It is curious this is the one line he never seems to have crossed.

I wasn't sure whether this should go to "Life After Scientology" or to "Evaluating Scientology" or to "Leaving Scientology", so I put it here, and if it's not the place for this topic, I apologize in advance.
And if this issue has already been addressed.. I apologize in advance again :biggrin:

So, recently I got to browse through different Auditor Training Level checksheets (all hail the Internetz), examining them with my never-been-in eyes.
Even though I was already well-read in the multi-layered subject of Scientology and auditing, it was nevertheless disturbing so see just how technical, robotic, and intensively indoctrinating the HCOB readings and the drills are.
I couldn't help trying to visualize a person, who for years was heavily trained and drilled to become an Auditor - what with all the different, very programmed "comm cycles" and all - and then left, to build (or rebuild) a normal life outside Scientology, having to readjust to normal communication "patterns". I thought to myself that it must be some process, to peel out layers such as "acking properly" "avoiding Q&A" etc etc. So what I wanted to ask was-
how was it for you former Auditors out there? Was it hard readjusting to the real world in these matters? Was it actually relatively easy? Does it depend on certain things? Were there certain things or people who were particularly helpful in this process? Curious guRl here would like to know :)

i walked away in '74 went right back to smoking pot and speaking english

and i remained an auditor as i do to this day. the spirit of the creed and the code are things i live and breathe and my life is well informed by my studies and experience in the chair