August 16 08 scientologist assaults Tommy Gorman and is arrested

Div6

Crusader
There is some speculation that this whole thing was aa set-up/op against TG. It just seems TOO convenient that there was the Ass. DA there at the time.

Knowing that TG can be provoked, perhaps the intent was to provoke him into smacking the scilon down...which would have been a great opportunity for the scilons.

Anyway, TG did NOT retaliate, and the scilon got arrested.
Not a good day for Jeff Quiros and the SF org.....

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
There is some speculation that this whole thing was aa set-up/op against TG. It just seems TOO convenient that there was the Ass. DA there at the time.

Knowing that TG can be provoked, perhaps the intent was to provoke him into smacking the scilon down...which would have been a great opportunity for the scilons.

Very good point. But I don't think this was a set up. Just a simple backfire from a kid who's been raised in Scientology. And not using his TR's.:D

byte301

Crusader
I'm just amazed that Tommy didn't belt the guy in the mouth! We have all been so worried about him overreacting and all, yet he did exactly the right thing when push came to shove.

That's the good thing about being namefagged. You're not afraid to press charges when they assault you. That $cilon blew it big time when he picked on Tommy. He just didn't realize Tommy wouldn't react the way he thought he would.

Cult fails yet again. :D

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
It occured to me.....

Let's think for a moment. A week, or two ago, the boards were chattering away about TG "threatening" an Anon. In the process, chatter on the boards attempted to discredit (attack) Tory Magoo, and TG. Rumors flew, gossip started, conspiracies were hinted at, and people hinted at OSA participation/observation.

Then TG is at a legal protest (where a Sci-DA just happened to be)....and he gets assaulted. He does NOT lash back. Cops arrest assailant.

(Considering TG's past both in, and out) of the cult, I am sure they expected him to do something violent. He didn't.

Coincidence? I don't know TG, TM, or any of the Anons (or $cis) involved. But from where I am sitting as a completely objective outsider?

Smells like a set-up.

And if I saw different, I would say so.

Last edited:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Anons go out of their way not to do anything illegal or immoral. The mean part maybe not so much. I don't even care about them being mean. Saying that plenty of people in the Co$ were mean to me and others would be a gross understatement. That may not justify it but I think there is something to be said about matching tones.

If a $cilon gets in my face and I am gonna meet him nose to nose. I refuse to take any more shit from those jerks and I don't expect anons to take it either.

Right. I do not consider standing up to people who are harassing one or giving one a hard time as being mean.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Ok fluffy.:yes: The incident went like this:

They were all standing on one side of the sidewalk protesting. Tommy wasn't filming yet cause nothing was happening. The $cilon family pulled up, parked, and rushed out of the car headed toward the org. None of the protesters realized they were $cilons and the son reach over and hit Tommy's camera and said something like, "Stay away from my family!" and rushed into the org. Tommy was nowhere near the guys family and wasn't filming them.

The video begins at that point. :)

Thank you!

Neo

byte, I like your attitude. :thumbsup:

Anon are doing a great job, from what I can see. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this whole thing, given the data about the DA, especially.

Neo

byte301

Crusader
Let's think for a moment. A week, or two ago, the boards were chattering away about TG "threatening" an Anon. In the process, chatter on the boards attempted to discredit (attack) Tory Magoo, and TG. Rumors flew, gossip started, conspiracies were hinted at, and people hinted at OSA participation/observation.

Then TG is at a legal protest (where a Sci-DA just happened to be)....and he gets assaulted. He does NOT lash back. Cops arrest assailant.

(Considering TG's past both in, and out) of the cult, I am sure they expected him to do something violent. He didn't.

Coincidence? I don't know TG, TM, or any of the Anons (or $cis) involved. But from where I am sitting as a completely objective outsider?

Smells like a set-up.

And if I saw different, I would say so.

You could be right. I think that if that was the plan they are doing this right now::banghead: and I hope they hurt themselves even more!

They just can't seem to get it right no matter what kind of evil plan they come up with. Maybe if they actually tried to be honest and aboveboard for a big change they might get somewhere. Oh wait...this is the cult we're talking about. Honest and aboveboard isn't in their vocabulary.:duh:

byte301

Crusader
byte, I like your attitude. :thumbsup:

Anon are doing a great job, from what I can see. It'll be interesting to see what comes of this whole thing, given the data about the DA, especially.

Neo

Thanks you fellow militant you! LOL

This may be a giant footbullet!!

All we have to do is show up, tape them, stick it on youtube, sit back and watch the chaos that follows. They almost make it too easy, the morons! There are probably more people on the RPF and in SP Hall now then there are on post.:eyeroll:

Neo

Thanks you fellow militant you! LOL

This may be a giant footbullet!!

All we have to do is show up, tape them, stick it on youtube, sit back and watch the chaos that follows. They almost make it too easy, the morons! There are probably more people on the RPF and in SP Hall now then there are on post.:eyeroll:

Scientology seems to have a distinctive pattern of behaviour, from what I have observed. A problem is created through the application of some LRH policy. But they cling to the notion that it was the application of the policy, and not the policy itself that was wrong. And this is their basic problem.

It leads to them applying yet more policy, believing it to be right. The hole they are in gets even deeper.

They're like the Amy Winehouse of 'religions' - a complete trainwreck. One keeps hoping that she/they fix themselves up, and use their talents for good. But no - she/they stagger from one gutter to the next. LOL :melodramatic:

Neo

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Scientology seems to have a distinctive pattern of behaviour, from what I have observed. A problem is created through the application of some LRH policy. But they cling to the notion that it was the application of the policy, and not the policy itself that was wrong. And this is their basic problem.

It leads to them applying yet more policy, believing it to be right. The hole they are in gets even deeper.

They're like the Amy Winehouse of 'religions' - a complete trainwreck. One keeps hoping that she/they fix themselves up, and use their talents for good. But no - she/they stagger from one gutter to the next. LOL :melodramatic:

Neo

They cling to every word of Ron's. Even as a Scientologists, if you were to say "I don't believe it" (which I have done more than once) all you get is a dumb stare.:D

byte301

Crusader
They cling to every word of Ron's. Even as a Scientologists, if you were to say "I don't believe it" (which I have done more than once) all you get is a dumb stare.:D

Or a KR. I think Neo's got it.
The definition of insanity:

1. doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome.
2. The cult doing number one.

Terril park

Sponsor
No, Gorman IS a thug. He is just matching terminals at this point.

IMO thats an innacurate description. When I met him and his wife he was very sweet and friendly, despite me being an FZer. Not sure if this is known,
his wife was afraid to leave the house for a year after the rapes.

Div6

Crusader
IMO thats an innacurate description. When I met him and his wife he was very sweet and friendly, despite me being an FZer. Not sure if this is known,
his wife was afraid to leave the house for a year after the rapes.

I should amend what I said and say that he has a public persona of a thug. For all I know he could be the sweetest guy around......just don't get his dander up...

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Not ONE anon has assaulted a $cilon. Not ONE. Anons have been assaulted time after time. So if the fact that the anons are now starting to press charges, when before they just laughed about it, bothers people then you need to just go re-up for another billion years in the cult.

What the hell. TommyGorman TommyGorman got his camera, which wasn't even turned on, broken and that isn't considered assault? Tommy has been talked to about following the peon $cilons around bull baiting them. He seems to have toned it down until this happened. If your wife had been raped repeatedly by a $cilon you may tend to be a little angry too.

Patty, an OSA volunteer who used to be a good friend of mine, constantly tries to back into or butt up against anons and yell assault in LA. The cops are aware of her lame ass tactics. They ignore her. I say bull bait the shit out of her. She is supporting a corrupt, violent cult and feels that lying, and cheating is okay if it hurts anons. She doesn't even TRY to communicate with anons. This is the crap anons deal with at every protest.

You sit at your keyboard and critisize the church all day long and turn around and critisize the people who spend their own time and their own money on bringing down a totally evil organization for no gain other then justice! That tells me everything I need to know about you.

DaveyTheDwarf beats people up on a daily basis but you post about an anon insulting a $cilon. The whole cult is an insult to humanity, but I am supposed to be worried about pot bringing down our civilization? That has got to be one of the biggest laughs I have had all week.

If watching a video about a bunch of dedicated WOGS, and I have no doubt that you still consider any person that isn't in the cult a wog, protesting your evil, fucking cult, DON"T WATCH! Go back to your delusional life thinking that one fine day the cult will reform itself and you can go ahead and get up that imaginary bridge and everything will be hunky dorey when the planet gets cleared. Good luck with that.

You can bawww all you want about non-issues. Anonymous will still do what they do and won't care what you think. And neither do I.

^^^ what she said! :clap: :clap:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
If watching a video about a bunch of dedicated WOGS, and I have no doubt that you still consider any person that isn't in the cult a wog, protesting your evil, fucking cult, DON"T WATCH! Go back to your delusional life thinking that one fine day the cult will reform itself and you can go ahead and get up that imaginary bridge and everything will be hunky dorey when the planet gets cleared. Good luck with that.

Well, I was jumping up and down at this video. :happydance: The cult continually commits crimes. The more exposed, with the more media and video, the better. One has to remember that every time something gets out to the extent that families/neighbors/public might ask about it, staff gets briefings on how the cult is 'handling it' and the 'truth'. One of the things that started to plant seeds of doubt for me and some of the other exes I've talked to were things that just didn't quite add up in these briefings. Some current members have shared that they are now being told that anon is just a bunch of disorganized dumb kids who are spewing religious intolerance...it doesn't add up. Scio can't keep their TRs in and gets arrested? Assistant DA involved in something this funny--? Yeah, they'll spin it like crazy--but, the more spin, the odder it sounds, and the more negative attention that public gives that gets harder and harder for someone in to ignore, no matter how brainwashed they've been. I hope this incident gets worked to the bone.

byte301

Crusader
Well, I was jumping up and down at this video. :happydance: The cult continually commits crimes. The more exposed, with the more media and video, the better. One has to remember that every time something gets out to the extent that families/neighbors/public might ask about it, staff gets briefings on how the cult is 'handling it' and the 'truth'. One of the things that started to plant seeds of doubt for me and some of the other exes I've talked to were things that just didn't quite add up in these briefings. Some current members have shared that they are now being told that anon is just a bunch of disorganized dumb kids who are spewing religious intolerance...it doesn't add up. Scio can't keep their TRs in and gets arrested? Assistant DA involved in something this funny--? Yeah, they'll spin it like crazy--but, the more spin, the odder it sounds, and the more negative attention that public gives that gets harder and harder for someone in to ignore, no matter how brainwashed they've been. I hope this incident gets worked to the bone.

According to what I've heard they have told the public that anons want to kill them!! Then they look out and see these people dancing and laughing and eating cake. Yeah, they really look like a bunch of killers. LOL How about Tommy Davis lying through his teeth about Xenu ON TV? What was the public thinking (the OT III's and above at least) when they heard that? And were they wondering about where the hell Tommy had been and why he looked so bad? There are some things that just can't be swept under the rug.:duh:

How about anon playing the Xenu tapes at protests and NOBODY FALLS DOWN AND DIES or even get a cold!! hahahaha