What's new

Aussies - Watch A Current Affair tonight (5th March)

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
News just in that something will be on ACA tonight. That's in about half an hour for me in Melbourne, can't wait to see what it is!

JustSheila

Crusader
Thanks, FTS! :thumbsup: I'll be watching. Maybe it's the one Scooter mentioned about Narconon that got bumped the other day?

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Yay, that was one huge segment, a good 10 mins.

It's about the fight re Narconon in NSW and it featured Scooter (and Kookaburra from a previous segment on the issue). Reporter Ben McCormack has done very well and following in Bryan Seymour's footsteps.

Great job Scooter and Kooka! This is really, really good. :thumbsup::clap::clap::clap:

When the video is up we can get a link.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I want to see it again because remembering some of Scooter's responses make me laugh.

This is the sort of thing friends and neighbours and family will understand. To the point ... 'David vs Goliath', the nasty corporation moving into a quiet rural valley. This is not exes, this is normal mums and dads.

Love it!

Jump

Operating teatime
Thanks for the headsup!!

It was a great segment - full of really basic info for the public.

Reporter: What is the scientific basis of this Narconon drug treatment program?

Scooter: Simply in three words: There is none.

People will be wanting to hear the outcome of this too - did the proposal get knocked back??

A big thank you to scooter and Kooka - and the residents of Yarramalong Valley.

ACA Website Story: http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/03/05/18/28/scientology-launches-new-legal-challenge-against-rural-nsw-residents-for-rehab-centre

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Thanks for the headsup!!

It was a great segment - full of really basic info for the public.

Reporter: What is the scientific basis of this Narconon drug treatment program?

Scooter: Simply in three words: There is none.

People will be wanting to hear the outcome of this too - did the proposal get knocked back??

That's Scooter's comment I was laughing about. Something about the way he says it ... :biggrin:

Jump

Operating teatime
I missed it on telly. :bigcry: :duh:

:pullhair:

MUST

BE

PATIENT

FOR

VID. :waiting:

Not to be missed :biggrin: Some people pull the 'there was nothing new in that' line, but this story had so much simple basic info that can be easily digested by public newbs. It was excellent.

AND - the segment was followed by a story on Peter Brock AUSTRALIAN MOTORING LEGEND!!

I'm sure Yoda would think the viewership is strong with this one. :yes: :coolwink:

Sorry OSA - rice and beans again.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Excellent. Keeping the public aware of the bullying tactics of the cult of scientology.

Thank you Scooter and Kookaburra. :)

JustSheila

Crusader
:biggrin::wow: That was hard hitting!

PERFECT!

This reporter is GREAT. He pulled back NO punches.

This is one of the best shows exposing Scn yet, and it is by far the strongest that "A Current Affair" has ever shown.

Scooter, you were fantastic. So were the residents. They've got guts and they interviewed well, too.

Kooka, I'm so glad they tacked on the earlier vid footage from Chatswood, because it was presented much stronger than the original.

This is fantastic. You guys have to watch this.

Scn has just had a major kick in the -----.

THANK YOU! Kooka, Scooter, Residents, and everyone who worked to put together this show on "A Current Affair". Beautiful.

:bighug:

Oh and -

FUCK YOU, OSA!

Jump

Operating teatime
:biggrin::wow: That was hard hitting!

PERFECT!

This reporter is GREAT. He pulled back NO punches.

This is one of the best shows exposing Scn yet, and it is by far the strongest that "A Current Affair" has ever shown.

Scooter, you were fantastic. So were the residents. They've got guts and they interviewed well, too.

Kooka, I'm so glad they tacked on the earlier vid footage from Chatswood, because it was presented much stronger than the original.

This is fantastic. You guys have to watch this.

Scn has just had a major kick in the -----.

THANK YOU! Kooka, Scooter, Residents, and everyone who worked to put together this show on "A Current Affair". Beautiful.

:bighug:

Oh and -

FUCK YOU, OSA!

NUTZ

:thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just gotten to watch this - was down the creek with my son when I got the message from Ben this was on.

I wasn't expecting to be on camera in this one at all - various residents had put their hands up to speak so I thought you would've all been spared my head on your screens.:biggrin:

Even better news I heard tonight just before this went to air - apparently the tradesmen who were working on site at Yarramalong for "some sort of big opening" were told the equivalent of "Don't call us - we'll call you" by cult person Nigel (Gray?) soon after the court hearing on the property.:woohoo:

I bet there was a Dwarf Maggot somewhere wheezing heavily into His Scotch glass over this.:roflmao:

Especially as He PROMISED that these ideal NarCONons would open soon.:hysterical:

How's that going for You now, Dave?:dieslaughing:

&*%#@ cult trying to move into my backyard - they just don't get how much they are despised in this country.:grouch:

And, if "we" have our way, their "PR" is going to be even lower than it currently is.:thumbsup:

$cientology - it's always worse than you think.:yes: