What's new

Australian Media Request

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
These guys got in touch with me through anonstillalive.com. I already pasted the email on the Sydney Anon's site, but I figured if any exes are interested in talking as well it could be good to help get the word out.

Just please let me know before you go raiding their facebooks or whatever?

Dear Anonymous
we are hosts of a community radio station in Sydney Australia 88.9FM stream online Mon-Thurs 6am-9am Aust EST

We are going to interview a Scientologist soon, and we discovered you. We are VERY interested in speaking to you. Having looked at your information re: Scientology, we have put off the interview to learn more, and to try and contact you.

The info you have disseminated makes me very nervous about interviewing the Scientologists, and I am curious as to why they have agreed to be interviewed by us. We contacted them via their Sydney Church.

Our facebook pages are Cat Complex, and the Jack and Shane page. Or Twitter on Workers Radio.

We await your reply with great interest.

Regards Cat Complex and Jack Frost

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
their response to me

Thank you for your prompt reply.

We are most likely interviewing Cyrus Brooks from the Sydney chapter of Scientology tomorrow (Thursday Australia). So we would like to talk to one of your members soon after that. I would be very interested to talk to the people you mentioned who do media liaision.

I am disturbed by Scientology.

Thanks once again! Regards Cat and Jack

Any aussies gonna turn this win into epic? It's going down Thursday.