What's new

Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead scientology foun

michaelangelo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead scientology founder
2008 01 07
Tom Cruise is the second-in-command of the Church of Scientology and his daughter, Suri, was conceived using sperm from the dead scientology founder, a new book says. Biographer Andrew Morton also claims Cruise’s former wife, Nicole Kidman, fears the release of tapes made with Scientologists revealing intimate sexual details. Cruise has strongly denied the claims and has already instructed lawyers ...

Red Ice Creations - January 2008 - [ Traducir esta página ]
Ed Comment: Check out the related Red Ice Creations radio shows below with Joseph ..... Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead ...
www.redicecreations.com/news/2008/01jan/index.html - 87k - En caché - Páginas similares

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is old news. First came out when Andrew Morton's book was published.

In actual fact, Morton doesn't make the claim that Suri was conceived with Hubbard's er, seed. He just repeats a suggestion made by someone else, I don't think anyone took this seriously.

But, what was really interesting was the official CoS reply to the book: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22658115/

9. When L. Ron Hubbard died was his body full of Vistaril, a psychiatric drug? If so, how do you explain this?

This allegation is a vicious lie.

As Mr. Morton is aware, the Church of Scientology is entirely opposed to psychiatric treatment.

The facts are these:

Vistaril is an antihistamine. It is used to treat itchiness from allergic reactions.

Mr. Hubbard lived on a ranch with horses, cattle and other livestock—hence, the allergic reactions.

Further, Mr. Hubbard’s body was not “full” of Vistaril upon his death. As the Toxicology report clearly states: “ Trace of Hydroxyzine (Vistaril).” A “trace of” is not “full of” (and as the toxicology report clearly provides, no other drugs or alcohol were present).

(Typos in text on website corrected)

This was very interesting to me. A couple of years ago I wrote a series questions about Hubbard and the CoS, regarding things that I had heard about them. These were answered by the DSA at St Hill. One of them concerned the presence of Vistaril in Hubbard’s blood at the time of his death. The answer that I was given was that there was no such substance in his blood and I was even shown a copy of a toxicology report that ‘proved’ this.

However, the CoS, via Karin Pouw now admits this is the case. This cannot be a simple mistake, how could you ‘accidentally’ have a bogus toxicology report?

More lies that have been exposed.

Axiom142

Last edited:
T

TheSneakster

Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead scientology founder

That particular claim appearing in Morton's book is alone sufficient to demonstrate the work was not written as a good faith biographical, but rather as sensationalist piece of tabloid junk journalism -- expanded to the size of a book.

Real journalists and biographers do everything possible to verify such outrageous claims, but this particular claim is not only impossible to verify, but even if it were true, the only parties who could possibly know that as a true fact would also have been unavailable to the author to consult on the matter.

Those of you who are promoting this nonsense, if you are going to call yourselves "critics", then For Gawd's Sake actually apply your critical thinking skills equally to claims made by both sides of this nasty little war.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous

sandygirl

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think it's pretty obvious when you look at his beautiful daughter that she closely resembles her mom and dad. No big flapping lips on this little cutie.

Wisened One

Crusader
Um....assuming this even could be true...um....did someone really extract and save lrh's sperm BEFORE he died? (or did lrh himself freeze some of his sperm at a point in his life?) :unsure:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
Um....assuming this even could be true...um....did someone really extract and save lrh's sperm BEFORE he died? (or did lrh himself freeze some of his sperm at a point in his life?) :unsure:
Not to mention Tom would have to get Katie to go along with that. I can't imagine she would.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I would suggest reading the original before expressing opinions about what wasn't said. I believe the passage in question says:

"Some Sea Org fanatics even wondered if the actress had been impregnated with Hubbard's frozen sperm.

"In her more reflective moments, Katie might have felt as if she were in the middle of a real-life version of the horror movie Rosemary's Baby, in which an unsuspecting young woman is impregnated with the Devil's child."

Paul

Wisened One

Crusader
True, I did not read the original posting....:blush:

I would suggest reading the original before expressing opinions about what wasn't said. I believe the passage in question says:

"Some Sea Org fanatics even wondered if the actress had been impregnated with Hubbard's frozen sperm.

"In her more reflective moments, Katie might have felt as if she were in the middle of a real-life version of the horror movie Rosemary's Baby, in which an unsuspecting young woman is impregnated with the Devil's child."

Paul

Been Done Had

Patron with Honors
2008 01 07
Tom Cruise is the second-in-command of the Church of Scientology and his daughter, Suri, was conceived using sperm from the dead scientology founder, a new book says. Biographer Andrew Morton also claims Cruise’s former wife, Nicole Kidman, fears the release of tapes made with Scientologists revealing intimate sexual details. Cruise has strongly denied the claims and has already instructed lawyers ...

Red Ice Creations - January 2008 - [ Traducir esta página ]
Ed Comment: Check out the related Red Ice Creations radio shows below with Joseph ..... Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead ...
www.redicecreations.com/news/2008/01jan/index.html - 87k - En caché - Páginas similares

The whole "Morton claims..." is dead agent material.

The actual quote from the book is this; "True believers were convinced that Tom's spawn would be the reincarnation of L Ron Hubbard. Some Sea Org fanatics even wondered if the actress had been impregnated with Hubbard's frozen sperm." Tom Cruise An Unauthorized Biography - Andrew Morton. Page 289

That's the extent of the claims. It was used to paint the book as ludicrous. But I don't see it as much of a claim. I always thought the release of the IAS video was timed to the book release. Notice how no lawsuit has been filed. You can be sure the publishers had depositions ready to go covering every single assertion in the manuscript. There will be no lawsuit. The trial and all its salacious details would be front page news. Sometimes it's better to sneak around the panther.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
The whole "Morton claims..." is dead agent material.

The actual quote from the book is this; "True believers were convinced that Tom's spawn would be the reincarnation of L Ron Hubbard. Some Sea Org fanatics even wondered if the actress had been impregnated with Hubbard's frozen sperm." Tom Cruise An Unauthorized Biography - Andrew Morton. Page 289

That's the extent of the claims. It was used to paint the book as ludicrous. But I don't see it as much of a claim. I always thought the release of the IAS video was timed to the book release. Notice how no lawsuit has been filed. You can be sure the publishers had depositions ready to go covering every single assertion in the manuscript. There will be no lawsuit. The trial and all its salacious details would be front page news. Sometimes it's better to sneak around the panther.

You are absolutely right BDH.

There is no way that the CoS will let Tom Cruise appear in a court room in a libel case. Imagine some of the questions he would have to face!

And, I'm sure that whoever was defending such a case would try and pull David Miscavige in as well. He would have to suffer some pretty searching questions. And, if either TC or DM were tempted to tell a few fibs, there would be a jail cell waiting for them. :yes:

No, the only reason that the CoS would bring such a lawsuit, would be to intimidate the opposition and try and ruin them financially. They would never let it come to court - the publicity would be disastrous.

Axiom142

Soul of Ginnungagab

Patron with Honors
It is incredible how much gossip there can be. I think that it doesn't exactly help those who have something real to say.

Last edited:

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
People in the Sea Org will believe anything they are told. When the truth is forbidden and members don't have access to any other source of information then the current thought of the day just snowballs. This is just another example.

What I can't understand is what good is lrh's sperm anyway? It's just to produce a meat body - surely its the thetan they would want to be in poor little Suri.

I would think that there will be a fight on to see who is the REAL reincarnated lrh anyway - if there isn't already!! Would love to be a fly on the wall....

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
People don't always make sense. It's just like various speculations I've read about Jesus' alleged bloodline/descendents. It would not really, IMO, make much sense for a Christian to really care about that because that would just be physical genetics, yet some really do.

hartley

Patron with Honors
Vistaril is an antihistamine. It is used to treat itchiness from allergic reactions.

Mr. Hubbard lived on a ranch with horses, cattle and other livestock—hence, the allergic reactions.

Further, Mr. Hubbard’s body was not “full” of Vistaril upon his death. As the Toxicology report clearly states: “ Trace of Hydroxyzine (Vistaril).”
Karin Pouw did exactly what I did and everyone else should - checked the facts. Not well, but at least she tried.
I typed 'Vistaril' into Pub Med, an online medical database, as I suspect she did. The first entry said that it is an antihistamine, and was somewhat vague about its other properties.
Had she continued by reading later entries she would have found that it is principally used as a psychotropic drug - there are other better antihistamines.
The autopsy report clearly says 'Trace'. However the test is qualitative not quantitative, it says that Vistaril was present not how much.

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karin Pouw did exactly what I did and everyone else should - checked the facts. Not well, but at least she tried.
I typed 'Vistaril' into Pub Med, an online medical database, as I suspect she did. The first entry said that it is an antihistamine, and was somewhat vague about its other properties.
Had she continued by reading later entries she would have found that it is principally used as a psychotropic drug - there are other better antihistamines.
The autopsy report clearly says 'Trace'. However the test is qualitative not quantitative, it says that Vistaril was present not how much.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thank you for clearing this up!

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill

Right again, Hartley. It does have psyhcotropic properties and I have no doubt that this is why LRH's bloodstream had the vistaril AND why the church tried to claim that autopsies are against the Scn religion. (they are not).

Matex

Patron
Paternity means little to Scientology. Look how LRH's own children were treated - especially Nibs.

If Suri were a Hubbard, they wouldn't care. The girl looks plenty like both Cruise and Holmes, IMO.