What's new

Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead scientology foun

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Andrew Morton book

Page 289 goes on to further state, last paragraph of p. 289:
"Ironically, as absurd as this theory sounds, within the sect it was entirely plausable".

Sounds like the author is distancing himself plenty here from the theory. Takes the tabloid edge off, I think.
________

Last edited by a moderator:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Karin Pouw did exactly what I did and everyone else should - checked the facts. Not well, but at least she tried.
I typed 'Vistaril' into Pub Med, an online medical database, as I suspect she did. The first entry said that it is an antihistamine, and was somewhat vague about its other properties.
Had she continued by reading later entries she would have found that it is principally used as a psychotropic drug - there are other better antihistamines.
The autopsy report clearly says 'Trace'. However the test is qualitative not quantitative, it says that Vistaril was present not how much.

What makes you think she didn't check? Because she didn't state the whole truth of the matter? :)

Paul

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Author claims Tom Cruise’s child conceived using sperm from the dead scientology

I'm bumping this 2008 thread cuz of the new National Enquirer article that just came out.