What's new

Average Scientologists our enemy?

Gib

Crusader
I'd like to believe it Gib.

But I can't!
To me it would be the denial of evidence.

Milestone 2 are RTC\KSW ethical presence on earth!

They want to save the planet and make it a safe space for the valuable...

As soon as one is KSW - that means the totalitarian nazi destructive tech as per LRH sacred words and policies. Nothing else!

Although, I wish I am wrong!:confused2:

(I remember the Marty episode...they treated him like an ennemy...instead of providing help to hima and family in a tough time...to be KSW good ethical valuable beings loyal to LRH...)

They do not have the money to hire PI's, Google Ads, lawyers. Nor do they have an IAS.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
They do not have the money to hire PI's, Google Ads, lawyers. Nor do they have an IAS.

Right!

But there was a time too, LRH had no PI's, Google ads, lawyers neither IAS :confused2:

There is only to build a strong organisation then to concentrate on tech application and the KSW ethics...

There is a planet to salvage, LRH tech to put in and ethics to ensure its correct application. Ethics will ensure the valuable beings have rights in this world , while degraded ones can be applied sanctions. Its deadly serious!

I don't know why, but I wouldn't feel safe in Milestone 2 world :nervous:
really, I would be scared for my mest degraded body and mind (probably still a bit paranoid though):biggrin:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

You are right.

Same as Hubbard in the early 50's. He had to be much more grinning 1.1 than later years when he could afford to publish declares, write sociopathic black ops for the GO to execute and hire external goons (lawyers, PI's et al) to destroy others.

Comment on Cults: They are so much friendlier when doing new Non Existence. Once they find out what everyone needs/wants, they can loudly trumpet those buttons on the promo--to get some bodies in the shop. Once in house, the duped and gullible can then be "handled" (stripped of their cash, time and personal will power).

Gib

Crusader
Right!

But there was a time too, LRH had no PI's, Google ads, lawyers neither IAS :confused2:

There is only to build a strong organisation then to concentrate on tech application and the KSW ethics...

There is a planet to salvage, LRH tech to put in and ethics to ensure its correct application. Ethics will ensure the valuable beings have rights in this world , while degraded ones can be applied sanctions. Its deadly serious!

I don't know why, but I wouldn't feel safe in Milestone 2 world :nervous:
really, I would be scared for my mest degraded body and mind (probably still a bit paranoid though):biggrin:

True.

But the good name of LRH is all that's matters for Milestone II.

They ain't gonna make it happen. It's also called PRO Area Control in the Scientology World, like I said, they ain't got the bucks to make Milestone II a household word. Ain't never gonna happen with the internet now.

Hubbard said it's a PR World, which is true. Dean Wilbur said it's a Rhetoric World, which is true.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
True.

They ain't gonna make it happen. It's also called PRO Area Control in the Scientology World, like I said, they ain't got the bucks to make Milestone II a household word. Ain't never gonna happen with the internet now.

Hubbard said it's a PR World, which is true. Dean Wilbur said it's a Rhetoric World, which is true.

Okay Gib,

Yes It ain't gonna happen because of critics speaking loudly on internet yes true.
:yes:
not because they don't intend to build a $cientology KSW world! :confused2:

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
It isn’t a matter of labeling them as “enemies” that is still “Scientology Cult lingo.” Just talk accurately, tell the truth, over and over. Their angry rants only give us an opportunity to respond with truth. Eventually some truth will sink in.

Also it is less important that they get out than other new people don’t get in. We and others are building a blockade around Scientology and it will eventually be the Cuba of religions, an isolated island run by a dictator who sucks dry its citizens.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
It isn’t a matter of labeling them as “enemies” that is still “Scientology Cult lingo.
Also it is less important that they get out than other new people don’t get in. We and others are building a blockade around Scientology and it will eventually be the Cuba of religions, an isolated island run by a dictator who sucks dry its citizens.

I have to agree. I think the ones still in have to get themselves out. At some point it's a decision they have to make. But we can help inoculate others so they never fall into the trap in the first place. Also, those left in are pretty hard core by now, it'll take something major to unstick them. (They're stuck in "cult glue".)

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
True.

It was a PR world in LRH's mind but for all their deep understanding of PR their application is consistently counter intuitive.

I am constantly amazed at how self defeating their use of "Positioning" is. The requirement that everything go through this robotic process of surveys and in the end they completely abandon common sense and the obvious.

Flag is supposed to be the "Mecca" of Scientology? WTF is that? Do they have any idea what Mecca means or represents to other people?

http://www.rtc.org/presentations/fortharrison_pg006.html

What survey question led them to position themselves with the holy of Islamic holies?

Have they done a body count racked up in the name of Mecca? Slavery, conversion by the sword. "We want you to think of Sharia Law when you think of Scientology Ethics". Is that where this is going?

It is the same thing with the uniforms. What was the survey for that? "What is the best way to subliminally evoke compliance?" Have they done a survey to see how it comes across in reality? Cheap, deceptive, manipulative, authoritarian. Ever notice the more insecure a petty dictatorship is the more bling its generals seem to wear?

And hot young chicks on the SO Recruitment posters. Who is that directed at? Cue music for, "Rita The Meter Maid".

Are they still using space ships in their promo? Save those, will be collectors items.

Gib

Crusader
It was a PR world in LRH's mind but for all their deep understanding of PR their application is consistently counter intuitive.

I am constantly amazed at how self defeating their use of "Positioning" is. The requirement that everything go through this robotic process of surveys and in the end they completely abandon common sense and the obvious.

Flag is supposed to be the "Mecca" of Scientology? WTF is that? Do they have any idea what Mecca means or represents to other people?

http://www.rtc.org/presentations/fortharrison_pg006.html

What survey question led them to position themselves with the holy of Islamic holies?

Have they done a body count racked up in the name of Mecca? Slavery, conversion by the sword. "We want you to think of Sharia Law when you think of Scientology Ethics". Is that where this is going?

It is the same thing with the uniforms. What was the survey for that? "What is the best way to subliminally evoke compliance?" Have they done a survey to see how it comes across in reality? Cheap, deceptive, manipulative, authoritarian. Ever notice the more insecure a petty dictatorship is the more bling its generals seem to wear?

And hot young chicks on the SO Recruitment posters. Who is that directed at? Cue music for, "Rita The Meter Maid".

Are they still using space ships in their promo? Save those, will be collectors items.

Milestone II is not corporate scientology, but a bunch of deflectors who are highly [STRIKE]trained[/STRIKE] indoctrinated.

As far as Flag and Corporate scientology is concerned, welcome to Hubbard's use of Rhetoric in his PL's that they all follow.

As far as it being a PR world, there is some truth to that, I just happened to think that PR is just a more defined use of Ethos, with a lot more words, but basically the same. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethos)

for example:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwynne/2013/04/10/what-does-a-public-relations-agency-do/

So what I'm say'in is that Milestone does not have the bucks to hire a PR Agency, if you get my drift?

Nor do they Milestone II understand it.

Last edited: