Basel, Switzerland - 2010-08-21

Schwabe

Patron
wwp refugee, posting report here.

This was a soloraid, since I failed to make it to Duesseldorf last week and felt ... that there always can be done something about it ...

Brilliant blue sky and a black CCHR tent were just too tempting, so I showed my love to scientologists on Claraplatz in Basel. Since I was alone, I decided to just hand out flyers to interested people who already received a CCHR flyer or got info material from the two guys at the tent.

blacktent.jpg

Rest of long post lost. Just short now:
- Bullbaiting started soon but failed 100%. Pretended to call cops (later police was called for no reason).
- Had a longer conversation with a Scientologist in about his 60ies at the tent, hopefully seeded some doubts, though improbable after 35 years in and former sea orcs member. Poor guy, quite decent. Whole body shook when talking, I don't like to know what happened if I had a mask on.
- Before CCHR tent raid, the neighbouring Co$ infocenter was void of bodyrouters, only Xenu (or Darth Raider?) looked out the window as I just noticed:
xenu.jpg

- Later, over 9000 bodyrouters were busy like ants (LOL). Enturbulated some, but failed in part. Hilarious moment, when some young frenchies knew already what stress test and all is about.
- No Wurstsalat this time, only a "Stange" (gets you a standard delicious beer in Basel).

wwp refugee, posting report here.

This was a soloraid, since I failed to make it to Duesseldorf last week and felt ... that there always can be done something about it ...

Brilliant blue sky and a black CCHR tent were just too tempting, so I showed my love to scientologists on Claraplatz in Basel. Since I was alone, I decided to just hand out flyers to interested people who already received a CCHR flyer or got info material from the two guys at the tent.

blacktent.jpg

Rest of long post lost. Just short now:
- Bullbaiting started soon but failed 100%. Pretended to call cops (later police was called for no reason).
- Had a longer conversation with a Scientologist in about his 60ies at the tent, hopefully seeded some doubts, though improbable after 35 years in and former sea orcs member. Poor guy, quite decent. Whole body shook when talking, I don't like to know what happened if I had a mask on.
- Before CCHR tent raid, the neighbouring Co$ infocenter was void of bodyrouters, only Xenu looked out the window as I just noticed:
xenu.jpg

- Later, over 9000 bodyrouters were busy like ants (LOL). Enturbulated some, but failed in part. Hilarious moment, when some young frenchies knew already what stress test and all is about.
- No Wurstsalat this time, only a "Stange" (gets you a standard delicious beer in Basel).

These are really beautiful pictures. In some ways Basel very much resembles New York City in certain places.

The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is the way Scientologists are on the phone with the police almost full time.
It is OK for Scientologists to hand out antagonistic anti-Psychiatry literature right?
But, if one person shows up and says in any way "I think your anti-Psychiatry literature is libelous" the Scientologists call the police.
It is like an automatic button.

Does anyone call the police on them for going around and saying that people who have gone to college and studied medicine
and mental health for 8 plus years should be wiped off the Earth?

Scientology, it is part of the world around us.

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron

Yes:yes:, I missed you last week in Duesseldorf.:D But we managed it with 4 Anons.

Great Solo Raid.

SL