What's new

Basic Auditing, don't work for everybody?

Ridge

Patron
Hi there!
I'm new here. English is not my first language so I want to apologize for any spelling & grammar errors.
I had some basic stuffs in Sci and Dianetics. The course "A of H mind" and some basic Book One Auditing. Because I live in Yugoslavia, I had also some therapy by Zivorad Slavinski( some PEAT proccesses). My friends, who also took basic auditing has much benefits from it. I have not so much. In their sessions they re-live their charge, and in my session(for 5-6 ours till now) I have not re-live(duplicate) any charge. I go to the "secondary engrams" and I do not see charge there, I see only pictures, even thow I past through it for 10-20 times. Why is that? Maybe basic auditing doesn't work for everybody? In recent time I read a lot of L.Kin books and I found a lot of usefull stuffs; stuffs like postulate auditing and ridge's. I recognize my self there, but I don't know how to clean-up my "case", how to find my 2-nd postulates?! Can somebody recomend me some usefull technique(therapy) outside of Sci that can handle this stuffs?- But not FreeZone, cause in my country(and near) we don't have any FZ.
Thank you!

Veda

Sponsor
Hi there!
I'm new here. English is not my first language so I want to apologize for any spelling & grammar errors.
I had some basic stuffs in Sci and Dianetics. The course "A of H mind" and some basic Book One Auditing. Because I live in Yugoslavia, I had also some therapy by Zivorad Slavinski( some PEAT proccesses). My friends, who also took basic auditing has much benefits from it. I have not so much. In their sessions they re-live their charge, and in my session(for 5-6 ours till now) I have not re-live(duplicate) any charge. I go to the "secondary engrams" and I do not see charge there, I see only pictures, even thow I past through it for 10-20 times. Why is that? Maybe basic auditing doesn't work for everybody? In recent time I read a lot of L.Kin books and I found a lot of usefull stuffs; stuffs like postulate auditing and ridge's. I recognize my self there, but I don't know how to clean-up my "case", how to find my 2-nd postulates?! Can somebody recomend me some usefull technique(therapy) outside of Sci that can handle this stuffs?- But not FreeZone, cause in my country(and near) we don't have any FZ.
Thank you!

"Book One" Dianetics was a fad for about a year (1950) and then, when the results did not match what was promised, it faded. Some people have fun playing around with it. Others find it boring. Everyone is different.

Have your tried Paul's Robot Auditor? http://www.paulsrobot.com

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Hi there!
Thank you!
I would say that it didn't work because it doesn't work. :coolwink:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Can somebody recomend me some usefull technique(therapy) outside of Sci that can handle this stuffs?- But not FreeZone, cause in my country(and near) we don't have any FZ.
Thank you!

Try some Rub & Yawn. I don't guarantee it will work for you, but it won't cost you anything either. It works best if you follow the instructions. :)

Lots of links and success stories at www.yawnguy.com. The easiest place to start is probably the first YouTube video there in the right hand column.

Paul

Ridge

Patron
Try some Rub & Yawn. I don't guarantee it will work for you, but it won't cost you anything either. It works best if you follow the instructions. :)

Lots of links and success stories at www.yawnguy.com. The easiest place to start is probably the first YouTube video there in the right hand column.

Paul

Hi paul,
I found this technique usefull, but I have one question: is the charge discharge (gone) for good, or is just some kind of release and some portions of charge is still there? In other words, my question is: can I find the 2-nd postulates one I've made back in traumatic incidents of the past?
Thank you,Elijah

Last edited:
Hi there!
Thank you!
I thought PEAT was great.

Fz is such a wide band, it may mean something to you in Yugoslavia, but it may mean something entirely different in New York. Don't sweat the label. Contact Rolf Dane on ESMB. or PM me. there's loads of answers.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hi paul,
I found this technique usefull, but I have one question: is the charge discharge (gone) for good, or is just some kind of release and some portions of charge is still there? In other words, my question is: can I find the 2-nd postulates one I've made back in traumatic incidents of the past?
Thank you,Elijah

As far as I know, the discharged charge has gone for good. But that doesn't mean the whole topic is clean, only what has been addressed. For example, if you look at this page on roll-your-own mp3 auditing sessions, you'll see in the right-hand column a list of different variations, different ways of focusing on an incident being run. There are names like multiple copies; imaginary; multiple viewpoints; effort; emotion; thought; spiritual; cosmic; time-shift. There are similar variations in the Tabletop Psychodrama module at www.robocounsellor.com, different aspects of an incident to focus on. They are used also in the PaulsRobot HeavyDuty module, but that one isn't generally accessible any more — the other two are freely available.

One can run an incident and have it apparently EP (F/N, Cog, VGIs, postulate off etc.) and then find it comes up later as still charged — maybe the charge this time is the other guy's emotional charge that you were picking up but didn't look at. And it might come up again in another session three months later and you get off some charge based on spiritual factors (maybe other beings) that you hadn't noticed before. Each time it seems clean, but there is more.

Is an incident ever 100% clean? I don't know. But it doesn't really matter. One just runs what comes up when it comes up.

Postulates? I have no idea what you will find. Sorry. Rub & Yawn came about from observation of what seemed to get charge off — the theory of how it probably works came later.

Paul

Ridge

Patron
As far as I know, the discharged charge has gone for good. But that doesn't mean the whole topic is clean, only what has been addressed. For example, if you look at this page on roll-your-own mp3 auditing sessions, you'll see in the right-hand column a list of different variations, different ways of focusing on an incident being run. There are names like multiple copies; imaginary; multiple viewpoints; effort; emotion; thought; spiritual; cosmic; time-shift. There are similar variations in the Tabletop Psychodrama module at www.robocounsellor.com, different aspects of an incident to focus on. They are used also in the PaulsRobot HeavyDuty module, but that one isn't generally accessible any more — the other two are freely available.

One can run an incident and have it apparently EP (F/N, Cog, VGIs, postulate off etc.) and then find it comes up later as still charged — maybe the charge this time is the other guy's emotional charge that you were picking up but didn't look at. And it might come up again in another session three months later and you get off some charge based on spiritual factors (maybe other beings) that you hadn't noticed before. Each time it seems clean, but there is more.

Is an incident ever 100% clean? I don't know. But it doesn't really matter. One just runs what comes up when it comes up.

Postulates? I have no idea what you will find. Sorry. Rub & Yawn came about from observation of what seemed to get charge off — the theory of how it probably works came later.

Paul

Thank you so much Paul. It is interesting site. I wont to know more about your technique. I'm looking forward to learn more about it. It looks easy and workable. I will tell you about possible benefits when I try that process by youtube.

Elijah

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thank you so much Paul. It is interesting site. I wont to know more about your technique. I'm looking forward to learn more about it. It looks easy and workable. I will tell you about possible benefits when I try that process by youtube.

Elijah

Great. :)

There are lots of techniques, lots of options. The RoboCounsellor site is based on conventional counselling techniques, more or less, nothing to do with Scn or even Rub & Yawn (apart from the last-resort Troubleshooting options as I don't know anything else that will work in such a broad array of situations).

That Tabletop Psychodrama stuff seems to be dynamite, from the one session I did. Within two hours of finishing that session I'd both heard from an old girlfriend I'd lost touch with in 1980, and the original girl I was addressing in session and lost touch with in 1975 I suddenly found via Facebook. I'd been looking for her online since 1996, but no dice. And suddenly poof! there she is. I don't mean she appeared magically at the time of the session, but it sorta seems that way.

Paul

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Can somebody recomend me some usefull technique(therapy) outside of Sci that can handle this stuffs?- But not FreeZone, cause in my country(and near) we don't have any FZ.
Thank you!

I´d recommend going to a professional counselor for advice and therapy.

Ridge

Patron
Yes.

No. they aren´t evil personified.

Thank you He-man,
..but I want quick results. I like short stories. Psychotherapists are not evil but I'm not sure if they have real sollutions. I think it is much about hours and hours of talking, and in the end..nothing! Auditing works for lot of my friends, but maybe even that (aud.) is not universal sollution. I prefer neo-gnostic therapies. So, when I asked for some technique to recomend, I was refer on that style of tech. *sorry for bad english*

Elijah

Last edited:

He-man

Hero extraordinary
Thank you He-man,
..but I want quick results. I like short stories. Psychotherapists are not evil but I'm not sure if they have real sollutions. I think it is much about ours and ours of talking, and in the end..nothing! Auditing works for lot of my friends, but maybe even that (aud.) is not universal sollution. I prefer neo-gnostic therapies. So, when I asked for some technique to recomend, I was refer on that style of tech. *sorry for bad english*

Elijah

It´s no problem mate, your english is quite good really.

Ridge

Patron
Great. :)

There are lots of techniques, lots of options. The RoboCounsellor site is based on conventional counselling techniques, more or less, nothing to do with Scn or even Rub & Yawn (apart from the last-resort Troubleshooting options as I don't know anything else that will work in such a broad array of situations).

That Tabletop Psychodrama stuff seems to be dynamite, from the one session I did. Within two hours of finishing that session I'd both heard from an old girlfriend I'd lost touch with in 1980, and the original girl I was addressing in session and lost touch with in 1975 I suddenly found via Facebook. I'd been looking for her online since 1996, but no dice. And suddenly poof! there she is. I don't mean she appeared magically at the time of the session, but it sorta seems that way.

Paul

Wow, great! So you recomend me to start with Tabletop Psychodrama? Cause I saw that you have some other techniques on your site..

Elijah

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wow, great! So you recomend me to start with Tabletop Psychodrama? Cause I saw that you have some other techniques on your site..

Elijah

I have no idea what procedure is best for you. My only recommendation is to start with whatever topic is uppermost in your mind; whatever you most have attention on and would like addressed. Most of my procedures only really take charge off; they don't go in for any kind of cognitive restructuring.

(Cognitive restructuring is next month or so. Not joking.)

Paul

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Can I suggest matrix reimprinting. A variation on a theme of EFT
Deals with handling a form of entity, or beingness holding a charge.

Some beginning resources here: http://www.selfheal4me.com/ArticlesIndex/EFT-Articles.php#IntroMatrix

From the point of view of a person with lots of SNOTs under his belt this creates more gain for me by far per unit of time. Actually seems to handle the beingness properly rather than trying to disown whatever is holding the charge. I have contacted stuff I thought I dealt with in auditing which still had lots of charge on it and handled it with this technique. And it seems gone for good.

But dont hold myself to be an sort of authority. Paul's research and resources look really interesting and I will try some of these too. I just like EFT cause it is simple to do, can lie in bed and do it, or sit in the car. Having had some experience at solo I think helps with a technique like this.

Cheers
Min

Ridge

Patron

Some beginning resources here: http://www.selfheal4me.com/ArticlesIndex/EFT-Articles.php#IntroMatrix

From the point of view of a person with lots of SNOTs under his belt this creates more gain for me by far per unit of time. Actually seems to handle the beingness properly rather than trying to disown whatever is holding the charge. I have contacted stuff I thought I dealt with in auditing which still had lots of charge on it and handled it with this technique. And it seems gone for good.

But dont hold myself to be an sort of authority. Paul's research and resources look really interesting and I will try some of these too. I just like EFT cause it is simple to do, can lie in bed and do it, or sit in the car. Having had some experience at solo I think helps with a technique like this.

Cheers
Min

Thank you Min,

I will look the site. I must admit that I hear for the first time about this tech. I know about EFT, and my searching for discharging a charge is a little deaper than EFT(where you heal the traumas for a period of time, but not for good). My opinion (and also opinion of many autorities) is that in a time of trauma, the being make a defeat decision, that is what L.kin refers as a 2-nd postulat. That failure decision is out of time and space, and if one don't find it and duplicated (as-isness), after a a period of time that decision makes more charge. That is why in SCi after running Engrams on Basic Auditing, you go on Grade 5 and run a whole chain of Engrams with 2-nd postulates in it, which make the charge not to vanish compleatly after Basic Aud.
I know many tech. about discharging a charge, but they all are not permanent. After a period of time the charge and trauma (if not whole, maybe a portion of it) returns and act on man in a negative way.That is why I want to know more about that 2-nd postulates, failure decisions, or negative beliefs if you wanna call them like that.
Yesterday I saw the R&Y on youtube(Paul's tech.) and I see it like promising. I want to learn more about it and also try it.
Thank you again for your link!

Elijah

Ridge

Patron

Cheers
Min

Are you musician?:)