What's new

BATTLEGROUND AT BATTLE CREEK

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
Don't forget Feb. 17 Vince Daniels is doing another show on NarCONon

"Battleground at Battlecreek" - Info & Link for KCAA show Now Posted

Group: alt.religion.scientology

Date: Fri, Feb 16, 2007, 5:22am (CST-2)

This time, phone calls are welcomed, as long as they are on topic. The number is posted in red at the end of the program description (under "What's on the Many Moods") by going to:
www.vincedaniels.com  

If you're not already on my e-blast list, please send me an e-mail from my website and give me some sort of first and last name, plus your e-mail address. On Thursday night/ Friday morning you will receive my programming reminder in your e- mailbox.

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
Comments on Feb. 17 Vince Daniels show

Google Groups : alt.religion.scientology
COMMENTS

Heh.....Vince got a little confused and called barbz Graham, Barbara Schwartz

Tigger

Patron Meritorious
Vince Daniels Kicked Ass!

Group: alt.religion.scientology

Date: Sat, Feb 17, 2007, 2:21pm (CST-2)

The MP3 version will be available soon for those who couldn't listen. It was, by turns, disturbing, disgusting and frightening. Narconon Stoned Hawk needs to be shut down.
Kate Wickstrom, the director of NN Stoned Hawk, delivered a pregurgitated statement about all the "wonderful" things they're doing and will continue to do.

Like the bull-baiting with ball sniffery, Kate? That was most impressive and gagulous!

And Pooks wrapped it all up nice by explaining the connection between NN and Scientology.
--

Barb

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
I haven't listened to this yet (waiting for rhe podcast) but from what I hear Patty (Pooks) kicked ass.

Her sister would have been very very proud.

Patty you are a star.