What's new

Be in the Zone

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Long before I ran across Scio.....I knew about being in the Zone.

I had as an athelete "been in the Zone" many times.

In business, when I went into "the Zone" my income would soar.

In relationships when we went "in the Zone" there was laughter, joy, passion and fun.

In the zone: Informal In a state of focused attention or energy so that one's performance is enhanced: a goalie who was in the zone throughout the playoffs. (American Heritage on line dictionary.)

ZONES DEFINITION

Definition: ZONE, noun.

1. An area or a region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic.

In the zone: Informal In a state of focused attention or energy so that one's performance is enhanced: a goalie who was in the zone throughout the playoffs.

Zone out: Informal To lose concentration or become inattentive.
(American Heritage.)

USE OF THE ZONES

ZONES: The zones are gradients of presence, creation, love, truth, harmony, knowledge, responsibility, control, value and integrity over a specific area, within the Games of Life.

They are also gradients of honor, appreciation, demonstrations of competence, mastery and how to be a champion.

The Zones span the complete holographic spectrum of all positive or negative moods, positive or negative levels of Game Playing, positive or negative intentions, positive or negative visions, positive or negative plans, positive or negative types of identities, positive or negative actions and positive or negative outcomes or results..

The Zones also include the gradient steps necessary to go towards an optimum. The higher up the Zones an area is - the closer to optimum.

The greatest use of the Zones is to find where you are at in a specific area or subject and what are your chances of success.

The Zones are a predictive tool if applied accurately. Once you know what Zone you or a person is in, you can predict what your or those connected to you potential futures are - as to whether they will succeed or fail in a specific area - what to do in order to move up the Zones and succeed to full mastery in your chosen areas.

DEFINITION OF THE FOUR BASIC ZONES

RED ZONE: Being in the wrong place at the wrong time, connected to the wrong whos, whats, wheres, whens, hows, and whys, doing the wrong actions, and using the wrong intentions and moods.

When you or others are in the Red Zone they will demonstrate the following:

Poor or destructive people handling skills and communication skills.

Distrust of self and people are prevalent.

Wrong data, fixed ideas, prejudices, and the use of knowledge as a weapon abound.

Compulsively works against people, places, things and subjects.

All life-force particles have become negative, being trapped in past, unwanted experiences.

Causes conflicts of purpose, turmoil, upsets and negative diversions by compulsively fighting and dispersing positive intentions and positive flows of life-force

There is no happiness, no money, no space, no time, but lots of failures. Levels of Existence are Hostile and below. Major portion of life urges are in Red Zone.

YELLOW ZONE: This is the "daily grind" or "rut" where one doesn't take risks but only works for security.

Good subject skills but poor people handling and communication skills are the norm.

Operates on presupposed beliefs in the conservative comfort zone and is often bored.

Tends to generalize the who, what, where, when, hows, whys of life, and inaccurately manifests true moods.

Has very few positive life-force particles available.

Operates mostly on automatic; this is caused by automatically directing the flows of life-force particles with past pre-conceived or pre-supposed fixed thought patterns, fixed ideas, fixed precepts or fixed habits.

Levels of Existence are Dis-established to Production. Some life urges in Green Zone, some in Red Zone.

GREEN ZONE: Being in the right place at the right time, making things go right.

Is doing what they love to do and living his or her dream, connected to and working with the right whos, whats, wheres, whens, hows, whys, subjects, patterns, intentions and has high mood levels, correct orders of importance, accurate estimations and appreciations of value.

Is knowledgeable and achieved mastery about many subjects and things.

Has high people, communications and life skills.

Operates with knowledge and truth with honor.

Has an extreme level of honesty.

Has many positive force particles available.

Positively guides and directs the flows of force resulting in being happy, healthy, wealthy, and successful.

Levels of Existence are Success Breakout and upward to Mastery. Majority of life urges are in Green Zone.

GOLD ZONE: Exists outside of time and space.

It is the Zone where you the Spiritual Being are being fully yourself.

Being fully yourself you have your infinite power, infinite intelligence, infinite abilities, infinite cleverness, infinite strength, and infinite skills to Observe, Find, Cause and Bring into Being the most optimum needs or wants and to receive optimum exchanges for having produced those optimum needs or wants.

It is a state where you can operate effortlessly outside of and yet maintain cause, connection, control and creativity over the amounts of life-force particles you invest in time, space, objects, people, places, events. subjects, motions, whos, whats, wheres, whens, hows and moods whilst being willing and capable of maintaining full responsibility and ownership.

This state operates above the laws of the physical universe, is fully telepathic, can be in or out of, or can expand or contract to or from any location, time, viewpoint, object, body, space, people, places, events, subjects, motions, whos, whats, wheres, whens, hows and moods with full responsibility and ownership for all parts of your chosen game.

Levels of Existence are Omni-Mastery and upward to Full Presence. Majority of life urges are in the High Green and Gold Zone.

Optimally one should have all the main areas of your life in the High Green or Gold Zone states.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
?IN THE ZONE? OR ASCENSION EXPERIENCES OF OTHER SUBJECTS

In the Zone Experience

Out of body Experience

Near Death Experience

Extraordinary Human Experience

Satori Experience

High Experience

Exteriorization Experience

Enlightenment Experience

Nirvana Experience

Peak Performance Experience

In the Flow Experience

In the moment Experience

Epiphany Experience

Samadhi Experience

AHA! Experience

Born Again Experience

Cognitive Experience

What do all these experiences have in common?

They are Ascension Experiences. All are phenomena that occur outside of the physical universes time and space, when the spirit awakens and becomes more enlightened.

ALAN

spbill

Patron with Honors
Thanks for starting this thread Alan. I was hoping you might wish to talk about ascension here. I can see parallels between my own experience and what you describe. I wouldn't go so far as to say an ascension experience must occur outside of space and time though. It seems reasonable to expect that all these experiences have something in common - I'd say that what is actually felt at an emotional or physical-consciousness level is the same in every case, but each person's description of the event is likely to be different. You list near-death, and it is well known that believers often report seeing God or an angel, but non-believers don't! This leads us not to doubt that something important actually happened to a person, but rather that we should view the person's interpretation of the event in the light that his attributed significances would be based on his own beliefs and personal expectations. I know it is difficult to describe raw perceptions without having our conclusions find their way into the description, but perhaps we should be trying to distill the essence of ascension from many such colored descriptions, not taking any one of them as absolute fact?
Bill

spbill

Patron with Honors
This leads us not to doubt that something important actually happened to a person, but rather that we should view the person's interpretation of the event in the light that his attributed significances would be based on his own beliefs and personal expectations.

The same observation applies to Ron Hubbard's OT-3 level. Nobody in his right mind is going to believe Xenu and the BT's actually exist. But I know from my own experience that if one suspends the disbelief and pretends it's true just to get the idea, it does actually work - it brings into view certain case phenomena that would otherwise have remained unhandled. So the old man was on to something, he just couldn't state what it was without mocking up a science-fiction story. That cost him a lot of votes ;)

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I heard that it was part of John McMaster's case or Hubbard thought it was, somehow and then he thought everyone had this incident...

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
The same observation applies to Ron Hubbard's OT-3 level. Nobody in his right mind is going to believe Xenu and the BT's actually exist. But I know from my own experience that if one suspends the disbelief and pretends it's true just to get the idea, it does actually work - it brings into view certain case phenomena that would otherwise have remained unhandled. So the old man was on to something, he just couldn't state what it was without mocking up a science-fiction story.

That cost him a lot of votes ;)

Great observation spbill.

I've done a tremendous amount of work and research into the Ascension Experience Phenomena.

It has uncovered a tremendous amount of missing case situations.

A major AE is the end of a game or something often a lot of games or somethings - and the new beginning of a game or something.

The problem is the AE has returned a lot of power back to the being......but has not improved their knowledge.

One of the biggest problems with handling an AE....is the articulation of what happened.

Most often the new game that gets started is an old game that is pulled from the past.....what happens is the being creates a holographic matrix that includes all the oppositions and problems from the past.

The new game starts from a high powerful point but as the opposition appears the game quickly goes down hill.

You see this a lot with people who fall in love.

But once the old programs kick in the couple process each other down scale.:mad:

Alan

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
BTW the above high AE state is a prelude to the crash and burn phenomena.

jodie

Patron with Honors
BTW the above high AE state is a prelude to the crash and burn phenomena.

Oh God, TELL me about it!!!!!! This indicates on a deep level.

"The angels live forever. A shooting star burns out."

- Harlequin

So, how does one get out of this pattern?

- jodie

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I had what Alan describes as an AE and I certainly had a crash & burn afterwards!

Many years ago I read a book from the library that described "Bliss" experiences that different people had had. It described the specific interpretations of the event each had, according to their beliefs/faiths. But it also analysed what factors were held in common. it was very interesting.

I've been trying to find out what the book was recently. Anyone have any idea what it migth have been?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION calls people stuck in "Bliss" - "Bliss Ninnies." :)

I do not know of the book, but sounds good.

An ascension experience causes the individual who experiences it to feel huge.

His awareness expands tremendously.

Often, he realizes he is just playing games and wearing disguises. He realizes he is not his body; that his body is just a tool used to maintain his disguises.

Frequently, one experiences the recovery of god-like abilities and perceptions.

The ascension experience has allowed one to unlock the immense powers hidden within.

But an ascension experience is a two-edged sword.

At the same time that positive powers are unleashed, so also are negative, destructive powers. Often, to suppress and restrain the negative, destructive powers, the individual inhibits the positive ones. Now he is back where he started.

One of the greatest fears anyone has is that of being out of control. Having control of your powers is vital to feeling in control of your universe.

I have coached and processed a vast number of people over the last forty-five years. I have lost count of the number I have handled who experienced areas of life going out of control, having sexual promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, work, and financial problems. All stemmed from having had a big ascension experience that unleashed all sorts of powers prior to the problem or obsession.

The basic problem is that an ascension experience without knowledge and role education is somewhat like a runaway train: it may or may not arrive at its destination, but it is almost sure to cause some kind of destruction on its way.

Any uncontrolled ascension experience, without knowledge and role education (hatting), and with unknown, misdirected imagery (negative holographic visions that create a negative future or what you don?t want), is hazardous to your future success, prosperity, and happiness.

A controlled ascension experience empowered with knowledge, role education, and known projected positive imagery (positive holographic visions that create and bring into being positive futures and wants), is essential to your causing and having future success, prosperity, and happiness.

Alan

jodie

Patron with Honors
I had what Alan describes as an AE and I certainly had a crash & burn afterwards!

Many years ago I read a book from the library that described "Bliss" experiences that different people had had. It described the specific interpretations of the event each had, according to their beliefs/faiths. But it also analysed what factors were held in common. it was very interesting.

I've been trying to find out what the book was recently. Anyone have any idea what it migth have been?

Hmmm - follow your own Bliss - Joseph Campbell? The Hero's Journey?

- jodie

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Jodie. No it wasn't Joseph Campbell, although he is a great writer, of course.

The book I'm trying to re-find was an academic study of people who had had bliss experiences, some through religion, some through near-death, some through drugs.

What was so good about it was that despite the different ways of explaining the experience and the differences in the experience itself, the author identified common factors in all.

It certainly chimed in with my Bliss Experience.

Alan, where on your website could I read more about what you have written about ascension experiences? PM me if you don't want to advertise!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
How a Cult captures you!

When an AE takes place you discreate or unmock ALL past intentions, goals, and creations that you have been dramatizing up to the moment you have the AE.

It can be a great shock.

You are at that point incredibly vulnerable to being taken over. For at this moment in time and space you have no intentions, goals, games or creations.

It is at this moment that the Cult or Dominator super-imposes and substitutes their intentions, goals, games and creations over the emptiness of your lack of intentions, goals, games or creations. (BTW games condition lovers often do the same to each other.)

This is how Scio captured you and owned you body, mind and soul.

This methodolgy of capturing people started in the mid '63 period.

It was at that time that Scio ceased to address the persons OWN intentions, goals, games or creations.

The Tech was slowly altered even prior to that to eliminate OWN holographic visions or creations.

But the Grades and the OT levels cemented in being processed towards the Scio's intentions, goals, games or creations.

Ethics re-inforced the implant.

Reges heavily enforced the implant.

By not processing the clients OWN intentions, goals, games or creations, the client was left with a void and mis-direction.

By not restoring the clients OWN holographic visions for the future, the clients mind was then vulnerable for easy manipulation.

It is the holographic vision that provides the software for the mind. No vision = no mind control.

Putting in 2D or sexual behavior rules cause the being to not be able to own their OWN body.

The body is owned by the rule maker.

Alan

spbill

Patron with Honors
Question for Alan

Alan, you mentioned that we carry around packages of dichotomous identities. I can see where we'd have a chain of identities (Beingnesses corresponding to GPMs' Doingnesses) - but I don't get the dichotomous part. Even as a child, I could see there might be some "advantage" to creating an identity, wearing it till it accumulated too much undesirable baggage, then abandoning it (with all its baggage) and creating a new one. It would seem likely we create not only our own identities, but also other-identities. A good example is characters in our dreams while we are sleeping. Those characters sure look like "others" from the dreamer's point of view, but as soon as we wake up it's obvious we must have been creating them ourselves, while not acknowledging our own hand in their creation at the time (it would blow the illusion they're "others"!). Of course the same mechanism could be used to create BT's and clusters. Can you say more about the dichotomous aspect?
Thanks, Bill

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
The most obvious is: We Once in Scientology = A Scientologist.

Now most on this board are opposed to being in Scientology. = Ex-Scientologist.

For many; the goals they had for being in Scio - they now oppose.

No fun opposing your own goals.

Alan

Romuva

Patron Meritorious

Alan

That's so true Alan :) Alot of your experience got me thinking.

It's funny,I remembered the day I was given auditing and then some time
later I actually had to ask the question.

"Hey,where is my auditor?"

the response "oh he blew,he had secrets"..lol

I don't know alan,I will have to track that person down get my 12-16 hrs
and complete my cycle.:eyeroll:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron

Alan

Very nicely put Alan. I have found it is much more fun to still retain the goal I had when being in Scn. Despite the dissapointments/upsets we had from our time in Scn and from our parting, there is no reason to give up on the goal. Certainly I do not believe there is sufficient reason to oppose the goal! :duh:

There are lots of opportunites for the individual to still follow the goal, whatever it might have been. I don't believe betrayal of the goal and abuse of our desire for the goal are any reason really to give up on it!

I would advise anyone to simply look at the betrayals by others and by ourselves and let them be. Just accept them without justification or blame.

Personally I still coach others on releasing. I don't use Scn, but I am still following the goal I originally set when I first read DMSMH and life is still wonderful!

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thats great Lionheart!

I know you are an excellent coach......you coached me to look deeper into LRH's suppression of Tech......it has opened several areas up.......not only that - how I covertly got causative Tech applied inspite of LRH. :)

Alan

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Alan

SLAP!!!!!

I need to sit down.

It had never occured to me that I could seperate opposing Scientology and opposing my own goals. My "goals" were so wrapped up in the poison that is Scientology, I lost site of what I wanted to achieve. When I "lost" Scientology and started to oppose it, I began to oppose my own goals.

HOLY CRAP!

I need a beer!

jodie

Patron with Honors
SLAP!!!!!

I need to sit down.

It had never occured to me that I could seperate opposing Scientology and opposing my own goals. My "goals" were so wrapped up in the poison that is Scientology, I lost site of what I wanted to achieve. When I "lost" Scientology and started to oppose it, I began to oppose my own goals.

HOLY CRAP!

I need a beer!

:mindblow: Alan tends to have that effect, yes. :)

(Hands Emma 2 beers).
(Has one meself).

Thanks, Alan.

It is a critical insight.

To look back at WHY we got into Scientology - what hooked us, what were we looking for - just because Scientology turned out to be a hall of mirrors does not necessarily mean that what we were trying to do in in the first place needs to be thrown out with the bathwater.....

For me, I was looking for some way to help make the world a better place. I was looking for psychological answers to why the human race is such a collective basket case. But psychology never answered those questions. Nor did orthodox religion. Nor did academia. Nothing did.

And then I found a bunch of people on the same wavelength, asking the same questions, I found Hubbard addressing the VERY things I was hung up on.....and the rest is, as they say, history.

I have to say that since leaving Scientology, I have not found a "replacement". So my goals have reduced considerably. Get through the day. Try not to stuff up too much. Try not to focus too much on the depressing state of the world and its bunch of moronic "leaders". Try and have a little fun. Don't take it too seriously, it is all so very temporary anyway. Try and do what good I can, in whatever small way lands up in my space. For allievation of boredom, read voraciously, and do a whole bunch of artwork. Indulge in creativity.

The Tao is something I refer to often. Especially Jon Atack's version.

So my goals have reduced, but my space has not (I still have the same 'reach' in what I do career-wise, communication-wise, and so on).

I prefer it this way. More realistic. Much less drama. So I consciously know my goals have reduced. Because I really have not found anything else in this world that matches what Scientology appeared to be, so to try and fulfil those goals when there is no raw material to do it would simply set myself up for frustration.

Pardon the indulgent personal blather, but thought it might add something to the debate. Maybe not. :eek:

Yeah, I'm ready for another beer now. :)

- jodie