What's new

Before everyone gets their hopes up...

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
Your exactly right. DM had to fly to Namibia where LRH spent 4 years of his life researching African tribes and of course figuring out about us all.

Deep within a volcano's flow tube and behind some crystals lies dormant hidden scrolls with the SO medical info that has been so sorely missing forever.

After that he will journey to Antartica to where LRH again spent the next 5 years of his life, mostly frozen and thusly could free his mind to explore the upper most OT levels of BS. Floating in the now uncovered lake is a message in a bottle. This message also contains sorely missing informations that we all desperately need. Its a wake up call for sure.

LOL.........

that was fun.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Your exactly right. DM had to fly to Namibia where LRH spent 4 years of his life researching African tribes and of course figuring out about us all.

Deep within a volcano's flow tube and behind some crystals lies dormant hidden scrolls with the SO medical info that has been so sorely missing forever.

After that he will journey to Antartica to where LRH again spent the next 5 years of his life, mostly frozen and thusly could free his mind to explore the upper most OT levels of BS. Floating in the now uncovered lake is a message in a bottle. This message also contains sorely missing informations that we all desperately need. Its a wake up call for sure.

LOL.........

that was fun.

:clap:

Good ... I like being right.

Hope he remembered to pack his asthma inhaler ... (not).

:omg:

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I've always (since I left the cult, anyway) thought that if DM were replaced/deposed/skipped out wid da loot- that it would be a case of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

BUT...maybe the cult would implode and be disbanded if DM were gone.

Feral

Rogue male
Crystal ball

Future predictions are very difficult to do accurately.

It is a very complex scenario and we lack all the data, even with all the data events occur that no one could have foreseen.

Some things we know for sure. The cofs is contracting, we are in a global economic melt down which tightens cash from existing flock and anon has inoculated a whole generation against the evils of the cofs. But their expenses aren't shrinking, they are taking on more territory with the 'ideal org' scam. That has a lot of extra expenses that some one has to cover.

The ranks of opponents are swelling and many old adversaries all around the world are waiting for their moment. The CofSes crimes are becoming wide public knowledge. It is difficult for them to keep denying the obvious.

Under those circumstances any number of crisises can occur, and any of of them could be fatal. That is, given enough predisposition to disaster.

Just what DM will do when and if he is cornered could create a mega-thread or five, and it could be a pretty scary thread too!

Maybe none of this will happen and the cofs will weather each storm, contracting all the time and just grind down into obscurity. Go out with a whimper and not a bang, so to speak.

That would be an unexpected anti-climax!

Last edited: