What's new

Belfast Gay Pride says no to Anonymous

Arcangel

Patron
So why do people stand across from a Broadway Theater on 46th Street if there are things to protest that MATTER and are LIFESAVING per your link Kat?

AnonKat

Crusader
So why do people stand across from a Broadway Theater on 46th Street if there are things to protest that MATTER and are LIFESAVING per your link Kat?

ask them

In my opinion a Criminal Organization maskerading as a Religion shouldn't be alowed to carry on in a civilized socïety squandering lives and living of the back of hard working tax-payers as well as recieving grants and donations for charity work of wich the money gets directed to a billion dollar slushfund of its leader David Miscavige, the secret hump-buddy of Tom Cruise.

buddies.jpg

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
ask them

In my opintion a Criminal Organization maskerading as a Religion shouldn't be alowed to carry on in a civilized socïety squandering lives and living of the back of hard working tax-payers as well as recieving grants and donations for charity work of wich the money gets directed to a billion dollar slushfund of its leader David Miscavige, the secret hump-buddy of Tom Cruise.

Better yet he should go ask Lisa McPhearson...oh wait...he can't cause SHE'S DEAD!

And she's dead because of that wacky, goofy, inane little cult.:omg:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
ask them

In my opinion a Criminal Organization maskerading as a Religion shouldn't be alowed to carry on in a civilized socïety squandering lives and living of the back of hard working tax-payers as well as recieving grants and donations for charity work of wich the money gets directed to a billion dollar slushfund of its leader David Miscavige, the secret hump-buddy of Tom Cruise.

buddies.jpg

:itstrue:

Antagone

Patron
or the primary focus to come was to protest a cult.

Secondary, prior to last evening you did not call or visit the Belfast Pride office in the weeks leading up after the submission of the application you didn't call, email or visit the Belfast Pride office to check on the status.

This above activity would have occurred well before Friday before the receipt of the email you described. I'm asking about pro-activity. I'm sure those that DID march in the parade worked with the office and did not receive the "yes or no" the evening before.

Honey, when I had no word after a month I took it to mean they weren't even going to have the manners to reply to the application and told the Belfast cell it didn't look like we'd be able to participate in the parade. I had no intention of harassing the organisers for an answer and I certainly wasn't going to beg them to allow us to enter either. It wasn't a big issue for me and it still wouldn't have been if the organisers hadn't decided to send me such a downright rude email, packed full of lies.

Basically, what you got was a kind of fuck off message with where to meet and line up. How difficult is this to comprehend, seriously?

More importantly what are you bringing to gay pride belfast with Anon. What purpose of protesting Scn is benefit to Gay Pride? (Have yet to get a response.)

Lastly, what does Belfast Anon contribute to the gay community there in volunteer hours, cash or professional expertise like those on the floats (in the response email) do?

I can live with 'fuck off'. I won't be living with the people who sent that mail telling downright lies and trying to treat me like an idiot. I won't let them lie about Belfast Anonymous either since everyone I've met at our protests are all decent people who obey the law.

As for what Belfast Anons do for the gay community, well do you understand the whole concept of being anonymous? I'm not going to give out any information about what I do in my life outside of Anonymous and I wouldn't expect anyone else to either.

Excellent work on derailing the thread though.

Antagone

Patron
I presume the Belfast Pride Parade has already happened. There is no point in arguing and venting over something that is over and done with. Everyone that has posted on this thread has valid points.

I am on the Parade Committee for Christopher Street West who sponsors the Los Angeles Gay Pride events every year. We had several applications which where denied, and then challenged, and with a little research and clarification, the applications were accepted.

I would encourage the Belfast anons and fellow anons from around the world to use this time to educate the Parade committee there in a considerate & professional forum so Belfast Anonymous can be a full participant in next year's parade. Crying over the past resolves nothing.

Never miss an opportunity do you Smurf? Care to explain what exactly in my reply to the Pride organisers wasn't considerate and professional?

Tell you what, why don't you get in touch with them yourself and put them right on a few facts. You could do it as easily as typing the inevitable reply to my post.

xenusdad

Patron with Honors
Far from staff of Scn, been there done that for a few months in college not realizing what it was lol
I see. Well, hopefully our protests may help other people "realise what it is" before they get scammed quite as badly as you did.

Operating Wog

Patron with Honors
ask them

buddies.jpg

Hmmm... I can't understand why the gay pride group wouldn't like anon...

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
GAY ANONS!!!???

Read the thread. A lot of gay pride groups do like anon. A lot of gay people as well. In fact there are even gay anons. Go figure.

There's gay anons???!!! Well, there goes the whole protest, down the tubes! Just ask rong. Oh wait, no you can't do that, he's dead. Right, go ask d.m. He'll know what to do! :yes:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I don't understand their first letter........First they say application not approved, but then they give instructions re training for the float on the day.

What exactly were they saying "no" to? What was the application for? .......It seems that they weren't saying "no" to anon joining in on the day, they even said they look forward to seeing you on parade day. :confused2:

I picked up on the same thing, but I guess that such notice one day prior to the event doesn't allow for such "training" to take place.