I'll just leave that up to you
If you don't believe I'll understand

She's the one, I've been told
Now, she's wearing a band of gold
Bella Cruise got married not long ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ-rF6dhej8

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Very interesting. They say Nicole is "overjoyed" yet neither parent have met their son-in-law. I'm thinking Nicole is "overjoyed" that the hubby isn't a scio, according to this article. Either way, Cheers to Bella but I'd be devastated if my daughter (or son) married and didn't tell me. This looks like it wasn't a very small event either.

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/98287209.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

There are loads of comments, some are very funny (cult related).

:coolwink:

prosecco

Patron Meritorious
Hmm, based on the photos, specifically that the bride's maids are all in a similar dress, means that there was some planning that went into the wedding, rather than a spur of the moment decision to elope.

The, 'we don't want any press,' as an excuse as to why Tom Cruise wasn't invited sorta doesn't make sense as he could arrange a very private affair if he wanted.

Poor girl. She must feel so conflicted that her new husband would be judged by her dad as far as not being a scientologist that she didn't invite him to the wedding because she felt it wouldn't have her dad's blessing.

I hope the future is kinder to her....

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Maybe she was more worried that the new hubby would not approve of dear old daddy. Conner... could be the same.

Could be that the people she wanted there were.... I wish her many years of cult free happiness and joy.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tony Ortega wrote:

"Bella’s wedding details

Tabloid reporter Chris White wanted to ask us a question a couple of weeks ago, so he let us into a secret — Isabella Cruise had quietly got married. Chris has now published his story in the Australian magazine Woman’s Day, which doesn’t post its stories to the Internet, so we’re going to paraphrase some things from Chris’s story which are relevant to our interests here.

Bella’s husband, Max Parker, Chris describes as a tech geek who happened to live in East Grinstead, near Scientology’s headquarters there, and that’s where the couple met, in town. The very expensive ceremony, Chris says, was a mix of Scientology and Christianity, and there were Scientologists among both the bridesmaids and the ushers. One of Max’s “best men,” for example, was Fabiano Calcioli, nephew to Neil Gaiman, and a part of the hard core English Scientology Gaiman clan.

Neither of Isabella’s parents, Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise, attended the wedding, and Chris says it was because Bella wanted the ceremony to be as private as possible.

As for the rumors we’re seeing that the wedding somehow suggests that Bella is leaving or has left Scientology, we don’t see it."

http://tonyortega.org/2015/10/05/vi...emini-was-still-a-front-row-celeb/#more-25939