What's new

Berlin Ideal Org: No money for notepads and ballpen

Nicole

Silver Meritorious Patron
An Ex - Berlin - Staff has given an interview to rbb (one of the national German TV and radio stations) about the financial situation of the Ideal Org...

- Sometimes they couldn't pay the telephone bill, this means they had no telephone.
- Staffs had to get money from the German state, because they wasn't able to buy something to eat for their families.
- The elevators were off to save money
- Ballpens were "scare goods" and notepads (scrap paper) too
- ca 60 - 70 Staffs are working there
- few public

http://www.rbb-online.de/panorama/beitrag/2014/03/Scientology_Berlin.html

Edit: An Ex Staff has commented on my Blog and wrote that the toilet paper was rare too.

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
An Ex - Berlin - Staff has given an interview to rbb (one of the national German TV and radio stations) about the financial situation of the Ideal Org...

- Sometimes they couldn't pay the telephone bill, this means they had no telephone.
- Staffs had to get money from the German state, because they wasn't able to buy something to eat for their families.
- few public

Edit: An Ex Staff has commented on my Blog and wrote that the toilet paper was rare too.

Thanks for the update, Nicole. It's always good to get these reports from around the world, otherwise people might think that things are not going so well only where they are and Scn is booming everywhere else. Like David Miscavage says.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

- few public

Someone tell the staff to get in touch with a WISE Consultant and they can sell them the "business" tech. It's only $20,000 for the 1st year of consulting.

Cuz I feel bad for them - I will give them a freebie - "Pay you phone bill first" - otherwise you can't call anyone." YES, this is one of the stable datums I was told to run a successful business. :whistling: And without that valuable piece of Tech - I would still be sitting in my office wondering why nothing is happening!

THAT is what I got out of the $20,000 WISE Consultant fee paid to have LRH in my office! :omg: Now - that is a "fair exchange" - most business owners don't know that!

Another Hubbardism valuable tip - "Skip the toilet paper" - most staff don't eat so there is typically no need for it!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

- few public

Thanks Nicole, and google translate. I bet they have to use badly printed mimeo issues to wipe their arses too. I hope they use SP declares. I do hope the goldenrod colour doesn't stain them. Oh the joys of being on staff. So theres less than half the staff they opened with, brilliant, and I bet many that are there are part time, or very hungry.

''The outcry was great when Scientology seven years ago opened a large office in the western center of Berlin. But the sect, which is observed by the intelligence for years seems to have been hit hard - and still create protests. By Martin Donat
Scientology has failed in Berlin. In this simple sentence sums it up the champagne expert Stefan Barthel together. Seven years ago, the U.S. organization Scientology had opened one of its Germany headquarters here, a six-story building at the Otto-Suhr-Allee in Charlottenburg - time to grow with 130 employees and anticipation.''

RogerB

Crusader
One more media report about it... headliner (hope it is the right translation :confused2:) "Psycho Sect Scientology at the end"

http://www.berliner-kurier.de/kiez-stadt/psycho-sekte-scientology-am-ende-,7169128,26567024.html

:biggrin: you did good with the translation . . . you got it word for word and in correct order :biggrin:

Though had an Englishman written the headline it might have been expressed differently . . . . as a sort of Brit I can only say I absolutely LUV what the headlines says! :clap::yes:

R