Bert Leahy feels he was ‘disconnected’ by Marty and other Independent Scientologists

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Scientology facing documentary expose by Texan Bert Leahy
http://www.examiner.com/article/scientology-facing-documentary-expose-by-texan-bert-leahy

Excerpts:
Bert feels he was duped and misled by both Scientology and then Marty Rathbun -- viewing Rathbun as the ‘MASTER of DISASTER” in his words this evening. For quite some time, Bert was disgusted and angry after being lied to and used by Scientology, but he also has negative thoughts about Rathbun.
Bert said he didn’t know about the hidden dangers involved with Scientology and he’s pissed -- and feels betrayed by Marty Rathbun.

After helping Marty and giving interviews to support him, Bert feels he was ‘disconnected’ by Marty and other ‘independent Scientologists’. As soon as Bert informed Marty that he would attend the Narconon Arrowhead protest of the patient deaths and filming the event, Marty ‘disconnected’ and would not return his calls.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Bert Leahy feels he was ‘disconnected’ by Marty and other Independent Scientologi

Bert Leahy, the videographer that was hired by Scientology to ‘Squirrel Bust’ Marty Rathbun,

I don't see any reason Marty would give a shit if Burt went to protest, seems like bogus reasoning. He may be sore at Burt for the Squirrel Buster's work Burt did.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Re: Bert Leahy feels he was ‘disconnected’ by Marty and other Independent Scientologi

The snake continues to eat its own tail while squirrels feast on the guts.

:run: Bert :run:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

I don't see any reason Marty would give a shit if Burt went to protest, seems like bogus reasoning. He may be sore at Burt for the Squirrel Buster's work Burt did.

It is well-known that Marty still supports Narconon & trumpets it's successes. He was angry at Bert for protesting it.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron

It is well-known that Marty still supports Narconon & trumpets it's successes. He was angry at Bert for protesting it.
give him a few weeks. his paradigm is shifting.

Gib

Crusader

Having just read Marty's post at his blog ...

"The Way Out Is Not the Way Back In" ... at http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/the-way-out-is-not-the-way-back-in/ ...

... I'd say Marty's probably not very pro-Narconon at this point. I don't recall him even talking about Narconon in the last 6-12 months. But I don't read everything he writes.

TG1

agreed. I've read a lot of his blog prior to your 6 months.

What's funny is the squirrel label being applied. I mean my gawd, everybody is a squirrel, even hubbard. He changed the tech so often it's crazy.

Nobody can apply KSW as the tech changed so much, and there are so many contradictions it's just down right crazy and confusing.

I mean that guy couldn't even define a stupid F/N, how many definitions are there. And the stupid RTC says "hey, it's 3 swings" of the stupid meter needle. What a bunch of idiots, including hub.

It's just too funny. LOL

Nobody can apply KSW as the tech changed so much, and there are so many contradictions it's just down right crazy and confusing.
In order to apply KSW, Scientology would've needed to actually work at some point, but since Scientology have never even remotely come close to producing a single Clear or a single OT, KSW is nothing more than an oxymoron