What's new

Best J & D memories !

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Apologies if this one has already been shared...I didn't read the whole thread.

This was in 1982-83 or thereabouts, in the LA area, after GO was busted, Mission Holders Conference, lots of new disaffected leaving in droves, etc.....

The joke going around among some OTs there was "What's the new EP of OT VII?"

Answer: Total Bankruptcy!

i recall some KRs being written and a couple disconnections as well. Deadly serious activity, etc. etc.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
My HUGE Wognition when I left Scientology

The EEE PEE of ScientologEE is SSSS PEEE

- Whipiiieeeeee!!!

:clap::thumbsup::dancer::dancer::cheerleader::cheerleader::hifive::hifive::lol::lol::dance3::dance3::buzzin::buzzin::hattip::hattip::bow::bow::wave::wave::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::laugh::laugh::laugh::party::party::party::party::party:

:yes::happydance:

OMFG

Patron
A few I heard a few decades ago:

Did you hear about the [Polak][any favorite negative social target at the time] who went clear?
1. He erased his analytical mind...
2. His clear cog was "A really does equal A!"

Did you hear about the Event Correction List? It had items like:
1. Started too late?
2. Went on too long?
3. Lied to a staff member and said you took LSD to avoid a Sea Org recruitment cycle?
4. Too many money demands?
5. Too many altered or fake stats promoted?

How many OTVIIIs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Just one... he holds the light bulb and the universe rotates around him.

Gee, you've got it wrong....OTVIIIs they can't remember how to screw it in!

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
In my org whenever they persuaded a good-looking young female newbie to do the purif they would tell her this really old guy was to be her twin.

Then they'd casually mention that the purif has to be done naked!

They made sure they told her this when the maximum number of people were around so they could see her reactions.

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ah, just remembered. We used to goof on the C/S instruction "Rud if no F/N." An older lady who was a Cl VI and OT III used to say, "I think it's very rude when there's no F/N." Or we'd pretend to be a really dumb auditor who thought the instruction meant "be rude to the pc if there's no F/N": "Hey, what's the matter? You ain't got no F/N? Whadda you, tryin' to give me a hard time?"

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
..... a really dumb auditor who thought the instruction meant "be rude to the pc if there's no F/N": .....
But I would recommend this "dumb auditor" to carefully watch out for rockslams..... in his own interest...

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
After a big ' Hip . . Hip . . Who ray ' ? & the new person asked ' Who is Ella Ritz ' ?

SPsince83

Gold Meritorious Patron
At Delphi, in 76, the valley went through a rough patch where the food was consistently bland at best. The auditors (mainly my girlfriend and I) came up with a "Galley Correction List" or "GCL" which included assessment questions like: "Has an earlier gastronomic upset been restimulated?" and other such L3 and Greenform type buttons. Alan Larson read it aloud at staff meeting and he couldn't get through it halfway before losing it. It was the biggest group line charge I have ever seen, even better than a George Carlin live show from the same period. Of course, the galley staff was not amused.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
One auditor said to the other " I gotta do a green form " & the other asked " With how many X's " ?

& something I once over heard " I'm not making you wrong - you are wrong " !

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Ah, and the oh so dedicated SO member who explained to me he was having doing lower conditions for having committed the overt of having sex with his wife .

He was explaining to me how, per ' Pain & Sex ' what an overt sex was blah blah blah.

I asked him " Well, if sex is an overt then how will humanity continue to exist "?

Pissed ? He not only spent a considerable amount of time trying to find a way to get me " handled ", he never spoke to me again.

Then, there was a group of tight knit gals who decided on OT8 they overcame any desire for sex - so their husbands need to hurry & do 8 .

Ah, yet another tight little group felt 8 freed them to fulfill their sexual drives far beyond anything they had ever experienced before.​

I so deeply wanted to get these 2 very different 'know best' nut clicks together & watch the fireworks.

I always thought that as homophobic as lrh was that he had to be a closet queen, then when he older & impotent he claimed all sex was bad.

I never figured out where any religion had any business having their wang stuck so far into my - or anybody's but their own sex life.

Anyway, I always thought sex is normal, so, all the crapola scientology spewed about sex stuck me as insane - I - damn it - kept my mouth shut while people were chastised for their choice of lovers.

Lovers? Yeah, but I was always a fan of sport sex, too.

We all got here from sex - why be weird about it ?

" Sex & Scientology " . . . . . . . what a book title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Fits. He molested his oldest daughter, Dianna.

Folks, we damn well may have followed a pedophile !

Ain't THAT hard to swallow ?

Well that's the first I've heard of it.

I guess it's been discussed before around here and must have missed it.

Not dissing what you've just said, just curious about it. Was it common knowledge?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser

Not dissing what you've just said, just curious about it. Was it common knowledge?

I read it here on ESMB in a thread that I don't remember where is.

The post was along the lines of back in the early days on the good ship Apollo that MSH was the auditor who pulled a withhold from fat boy & she was not a happy camper.

Again, I don't recall who posted that but it was by one of the respected posters around here & no one challenged it then.

Did it happen ? I wasn't there so I can't say it did - or didn't. Most of what I know about the old boy & his family comes from what respected people have said as my personal observation of any of 'em is very minimal to none.

Do wish I had had the good sense to get to know Nibs while he was around.

As the old timers pass on a lot of history gets lost - some have said what they observed & others gone to their grave tight lipped.

However, it seems enough pieces of the puzzle have been told ( Face, Cowboy & so many others ! ) that one can put together enough of the story that'll hold for true.

I thought it speculation ron molested dm, but, plausible - while molesting Dianna seemed to have been known by some on the Apollo who were there.

Truth ? Elusive when it comes to the machinations of old bat shit crazy.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah, and the oh so dedicated SO member who explained to me he was having doing lower conditions for having committed the overt of having sex with his wife .

He was explaining to me how, per ' Pain & Sex ' what an overt sex was blah blah blah.

I asked him " Well, if sex is an overt then how will humanity continue to exist "?

Pissed ? He not only spent a considerable amount of time trying to find a way to get me " handled ", he never spoke to me again.

Then, there was a group of tight knit gals who decided on OT8 they overcame any desire for sex - so their husbands need to hurry & do 8 .

Ah, yet another tight little group felt 8 freed them to fulfill their sexual drives far beyond anything they had ever experienced before.​

I so deeply wanted to get these 2 very different 'know best' nut clicks together & watch the fireworks.

I always thought that as homophobic as lrh was that he had to be a closet queen, then when he older & impotent he claimed all sex was bad.

I never figured out where any religion had any business having their wang stuck so far into my - or anybody's but their own sex life.

Anyway, I always thought sex is normal, so, all the crapola scientology spewed about sex stuck me as insane - I - damn it - kept my mouth shut while people were chastised for their choice of lovers.

Lovers? Yeah, but I was always a fan of sport sex, too.

We all got here from sex - why be weird about it ?

" Sex & Scientology " . . . . . . . what a book title !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bold mine.

Maybe a truer title would be "Sexless in Scientology - Give it up for Total Freedom"

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I went looking for this incident, and the source seems to be this posting, which gets referred back to by various people. I haven't found any ESMB poster who spoke of direct personal knowledge.

Maybe one of the real old timers, like Phenomenon, would know.

phenomanon

Canyon
I went looking for this incident, and the source seems to be this posting, which gets referred back to by various people. I haven't found any ESMB poster who spoke of direct personal knowledge.

Maybe one of the real old timers, like Phenomenon, would know.

I don't know. I have never even heard it rumored that LRH had molested Diana.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I've long suspected that LRH molested DM when DM was a boy.

Me too Enthetan!
I still hold it as possible
Considering LRH pervert narcissist traits, it is likely he would also have sexually molest kids he abused in the SO making them his slave servants.

I always suspected commander Snake Thompson sneaked in LRH shorts too :nervous:

I would be very surprised he didn't..why wouldn't he ?????

Aslo the OCD of Miss about sex - penis - ''coc__ucking'' gays - masturbation - is unprecedented order of magnitude...usually is intented to hide things...:confused2: