What's new

bethween two worlds..

Chaosbeckons

Hey!
Im from Hungary, i dont really want to give out my identity. Im here becouse of ..
Lets see.. Im a yound person with a lot of problems in my life, like many people.. So i decided to get some help. It was Sci. I learned about SP-s, basic study manual, comm training and i started dianetics. It helped me a lot, well i had a totally crazy life befor, maybe if i born 100 years sooner, i were a happy person but im not.. So i got many helps from Sci, but im not totally sure about the truth of Dianetics.. There are so many opened questions about auditing, which im befor, that i fear the whole thing. Thats you i got here to this board. This helped me a lot! I read many thoughts, and they werenot the same! Man thats what i need:p Im still not sure that i want auditing and how it totally works, as i see it now is the following: we have the timeline with those energies which are sometimes negative, like agression, and if we run past them many times with auditing, it changes to positive energy.. Man its like i had a partner who listening to my stories, like a psichiater..
Anyway i dont wanna ruin my mind with it so im still a bit feared about it..
As i see Sci now: well they like money, but they give study for it.. The things that are here are really important but im not really sure that its the truth and 100% correct.. maybe then have truth and lie unwoven.. So im opening my eyes and go back there for a while.. While i can profit from it. I dont really think i will go so far, becouse so many things are not passing into the puzzle, and so many parts are missing.
Well thanks for creating this board, i think i will benefit from it for my "survival":)

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome to ESMB!!

Just remember you can read and do Scientology without giving the church money. And if you want auditing, you may be able to find someone to do it outside of the church. And for much less money.
As far as I'm conserned the only good things Scientology has are the basic courses (and even some of them are horse shit), which you have done. The reast is total BS imo.

Chaosbeckons

As i see this basics, they are well known to many people, who grow up "normally", anyway you using so much things i dont understand like "BS"..
Thanks for fast answer anyway:)

Wisened One

Crusader
:welcome: Chaosbeckons!

I agree with Iktm. Some of the auditing and some of the basic stuff isn't too bad, but like he said, you can still get this stuff outside of the church and for muuuuch cheaper!

I think there may be another here at ESMB from Hungary, maybe they'll post here soon! :yes:

Michelle

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Again, welcome!

As i see this basics, they are well known to many people, who grow up "normally", anyway you using so much things i dont understand like "BS"..
Thanks for fast answer anyway:)

BS = "bull-shit" or "total nonsense"

Always ask when you do not understand the words or terminology.

EP

Lesolee (Sith Lord)

Patron Meritorious
:aliengreeting:

BS= Bull Shit, meaning definitely not true, worthless.

Don't be afraid of auditing. There is no harm to it. The scary stories are about Upper Levels, about which there is much controversy. The stuff in the books is fine.

If you can find somebody locally who is also interested you can just twin up and try it. If it works for you, great. If not, no harm done. This is how the subject started up. People in little groups trying stuff out of the books.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
:aliengreeting:

BS= Bull Shit, meaning definitely not true, worthless.

Don't be afraid of auditing. There is no harm to it. The scary stories are about Upper Levels, about which there is much controversy. The stuff in the books is fine.

If you can find somebody locally who is also interested you can just twin up and try it. If it works for you, great. If not, no harm done. This is how the subject started up. People in little groups trying stuff out of the books.

Ron didn't like that much, so he 'declared' Don Purcell and cranked up Scientology instead of Dianetics, then said that *only* His Scientology was 'real' Scientology.

Zinj

Carmel

Crusader
Welcome here, Chaosbeckons. :)

I'm one who gained much from scientology, but I believe that there are better ways to get more for your dollar and to help in regard to improving one's sanity, than having anything to do with the 'Church of Scientology'.

Have a look at the "independant field" or "freezone" sections on this board - there is a lot on offer.

All the best,
Carmel

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Just an observation; being *not* Scientology is better than being Mankind's Only Hope :)

Zinj

Indeed. But the reason I made the statement was because the guy seemed to be interested in Scn and I didn't want to mislabel my stuff.

Paul