What's new

Between-Lives Implants?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
That explains everything! You should write a book - the world needs to know this stuff! :)

I have, but, there's a conspiracy of cultists who call themselves 'The Parsimonians' who run around with occam's razors slicing every copy into shreds that are then sold as confetti. If you collect all the confetti bits, you could probably reassemble a readable copy...

Zinj

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Read Dianetics Original Thesis for full explanation.

We were not in between lives during the big bang, we were in a life or connected to a life, many unconcious or drugged or still holding a position in a life. You can only "bunch up" during an engram. How can you put an engram on a thetan?

Recording is a process connected with MEST only.

Terril park

Sponsor
Read Dianetics Original Thesis for full explanation.

We were not in between lives during the big bang, we were in a life or connected to a life, many unconcious or drugged or still holding a position in a life. You can only "bunch up" during an engram. How can you put an engram on a thetan?

Recording is a process connected with MEST only.

"How can you put an engram on a thetan?" Got to be the " Dwindling spiral"
IMO. ( OWs)

Can you cite a particular chapter?

Recording is a process connected with Mest only?

I will go by two of my favorite HCOBs. "The time track, and engram running by chains. "

From Bulletin 1:- HCOB 15 may 1963
The time track:-

"It is at least 350,000,000,000,000 years long probably much longer.with a scene about every one twenty fifth of a second.

Unless the time track is made available, it cannot be as-ised by the PC
and so remains abberative. "

This is beautiful:_

"As the thetan himself makes his own time track, even if under compulsion, and commits his own overts, even on provocation, it can be said,
then, that the thetan abberates himself. But he is assisted by mammoth betrayals and his neccessity to combat them. And he is guilty of abberating his fellows. "

( I know you love the concept or responsibility) :)

Bulletin 2 HCOB 8 june 1963 R revised 3 oct 1977

" Charge and the Time Track

Level 1 NO TRACK......no charge........

Level (1) of course is an OT ."

( you GOT to read these even if again)

You said:-

"Recording is a process connected with MEST only."

The only way out of that is full OT. And in fact I'd go further and say cleared theta clear.

Food for thought?

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
BB,

I'll hunt for my book over the holiday here and see if I can find the exact reference. I think it is within the first three chapters, in case someone else has the book handy.

Meanwhile, you can just look for yourself and notice when you run session charge off it is not connected to an in between lives area.

MEST, theta plus mest, is it's own dynamic in it's own dimension.

We practice Scientology in this dimension and Scientology is relative to this dimension through clear.

From my experience beyond clear one is still addressing this dimension but as a clear one can move beyond this dimension to embrace or create other pheres of influence, and is not limited by this dimension only, which is basically a hall of mirrors.

Zinjifar

BB,

I'll hunt for my book over the holiday here and see if I can find the exact reference. I think it is within the first three chapters, in case someone else has the book handy.

Meanwhile, you can just look for yourself and notice when you run session charge off it is not connected to an in between lives area.

MEST, theta plus mest, is it's own dynamic in it's own dimension.

We practice Scientology in this dimension and Scientology is relative to this dimension through clear.

From my experience beyond clear one is still addressing this dimension but as a clear one can move beyond this dimension to embrace or create other pheres of influence, and is not limited by this dimension only, which is basically a hall of mirrors.

Sigh. It's too bad you're not into phlebotomy.

Zinj

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
That explains everything! You should write a book - the world needs to know this stuff! :)

We could start a religion about it: The Church of Squidology. We could introduce special spiritual "processes" for dealing with these invivisible influences and charge people lots of money to deal with suckers stuck in their ears. :roflmao:

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
BB,

I found the reference.

From Dianetics Original Thesis under An Analogy of the Mind chapter.

It is on page 23 of my book.

"Cessation of life alone discontinues the recording of perceptions on this orderly track".

T.I.

Zinjifar

BB,

I found the reference.

"Cessation of life alone discontinues the recording of perceptions on this orderly track".

T.I.

Far be it from me to doubt Ron, but, if the recording is turned off 'between lives', how is it that auditing can 'locate' the implants done during that period?

Zinj

Terril park

Sponsor
BB,

I found the reference.

T.I.

Thanks TI.:)

This dosn't actually support your premise. The rest of this paragraph:-

"UNCONCIOUSNESS is a condition wherein the organism is discoordinated only in its anylytical processes and moter control direction. In the physio-animal section of the brain, a complete time trackand a complete memory record of all perceptions for all moments of the organisms existence is available."

This was 1948, before the idea of the Thetan was considered, not even considered in DMSMH 2 years later.

Was just punching up the datum that even unconcious the mind records.

I believe the time track bulletins ( later data) have not ever been corrected by later data.

With regard to recall in session, I have not, best I recall, remembered personal between lives data much. OT 2&3 is an exception. I think! It does seem that I freed some from between lives areas.

Between lives data is rarely bought up in success stories, other than by implication on upper levels. Or at least may not be recognised as such.

But you're pretty OT. YMMV. :)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
In regular auditing, one does not--as far as I know--address the BL area as itself, unless it happens to come up as some earlier similar. I don't recall ever coming across a "Between Lives Rundown", or some process specifically to address the area.

This would go for churchies or FZers sticking to the narrow path.

Some of the more adventurous--or foolhardy to some minds--deliberately stray off that path.

A couple of months back while researching a simple rundown for The Yawn Machine I got into running the BL area just prior to this life for me. I had probably spent a dozen hours on and off over the years addressing bits and pieces of this time while getting auditing in the SO (as earlier similars to various things), but hadn't addressed this area with that particular non-CofS technique. I got some more charge off and found it valuable, but then realized that to do it justice I would have to go E/S down a long chain of BL incidents, and didn't pursue it at that time as it would have been a big Q&A with what I was researching at the time (this lifetime, starting at birth or just before).

I don't see that it is particularly difficult to audit. You just have to be willing to look at the area, which includes having some process(es) to address it and a program and C/S that allows you to do so.

Paul

Terril park

Sponsor
I don't see that it is particularly difficult to audit. You just have to be willing to look at the area, which includes having some process(es) to address it and a program and C/S that allows you to do so.

Paul

It dosn't seem to come up with normal, perhaps I should say, Standard processes. Plain old ned should bring it on, but dosn't much as far as I know.

On FPRD I ran lots of strange stuff to great wins. Some was times without a body but very early. Not sure if I was even into bodies then to be " between"
them.

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks TI.:)

This dosn't actually support your premise. The rest of this paragraph:-

"UNCONCIOUSNESS is a condition wherein the organism is discoordinated only in its anylytical processes and moter control direction. In the physio-animal section of the brain, a complete time trackand a complete memory record of all perceptions for all moments of the organisms existence is available."

This was 1948, before the idea of the Thetan was considered, not even considered in DMSMH 2 years later.

Was just punching up the datum that even unconcious the mind records.

I believe the time track bulletins ( later data) have not ever been corrected by later data.

With regard to recall in session, I have not, best I recall, remembered personal between lives data much. OT 2&3 is an exception. I think! It does seem that I freed some from between lives areas.

Between lives data is rarely bought up in success stories, other than by implication on upper levels. Or at least may not be recognised as such.

But you're pretty OT. YMMV. :)

I think in 1948 Hubbard was very well aware of thetans. Just because he put the magic out there on a gradient doesn't mean he didn't think with it!

It says what it says no matter when it was written. And it happens to be true for me.

I have pulled up no recording from in between lives, but after a certain point on the ot levels one stops mocking up "a past" anyway.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Wiped Out Again

I wrote a poem about Between Lives Implants a decade ago. I won a prize for it in some online (non-Scn) Hallowe'en competition. Parts of it still bring tears to my eyes, even though I wrote it, and I must have read it a hundred times. Strange. Also, it includes bits straight out of Hubbard's stuff, rather than my personal reality. Anyway:

WIPED OUT AGAIN

"Forget! Forget!" the voices say;
"You have no past before today!"
Particle-beams of colossal power
Hack at me for hour on hour
And slowly, slowly, just like before
This life dims down to blaze no more.

I'd been in a body diseased and no use,
Its parts once sprightly now aching and loose,
And though I did yearn for the fulfilling nights
And the passionate days and the sometime fist-fights
Of my long-ago youth, yet I knew my lot
Was to die and to rot.

Everyone knows when you die, it's done;
You go all stiff and react to no-one.
And maybe your "soul" goes off somewhere:
But it's not you--why the heck should you care?
The end has come, there can be no doubt
And all is black from here on out.

So how come I watched them after I died
From above my corpse? "He can't hear you" they lied.
Some wouldn't look and some would stare,
Yet one small child could see I was there
And for a heart's beat we smiled at each other
Till whack! off her feet she was struck by her mother.

I remembered that smile, that girl I saw;
I'd known her in many a lifetime before.
Once we'd been lovers but eons ago
And ever since then I'd been hoping but no:
Fate, fickle Fate, had other ideas
And life after life lived up to my fears.

One time I'd be eighty and she would be ten;
The next one the both of us ended up men.
Or opposite sides in some trivial war
Would separate us for a lifetime or more
And sometimes a dozen lives went by
Where we never once touched, she and I.

But one always knows when the other's about,
Even though every lifetime we both get wiped out,
To come back again and again and again,
Sometimes as women and sometimes as men;
Yet whatever the body, I know that smile,
For it radiates more than Chernobyl's pile.

Back in the hungry dark of that room
I craved for my body, stark in the gloom
Till the stick-men came and bore it away
To where six-legged mouths could help its decay
And after a while when I'd ceased to care
I was wrenched to your-holy-man-doesn't-know-where.

As a spirit I shrieked in this pitiless place,
With electronic hellfire lancing my face,
And the voices cut through the agony
Which had shredded my will to go on being me:
"Forget what has happened! You must not recall!"
And "Look at your future--it's right on that wall."

Slowly and grayly I peered that way,
Like millions of other poor souls each day.
And now in defeat, limp and numb,
I can only agree what I am become,
And lo and behold it occurs as it seems:
I come back to Earth and a fresh baby screams.

Mass and confusion is all I have got,
Trapped once again in a small body's cot.
I can't even make the damned thing squat,
And I cry in frustration at I'm-not-sure-what;
But wait! See, big sister is smiling at me:
That smile...that smile....

Paul

The Oracle

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a beautiful poem Paul.

You are truly gifted as a poet, you have a total command with the words.

I can understand why you won an award for this.

Thank you for sharing.

Reminds me of Homer if I must say so.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was wondering if the reason between lives implants are not generally contacted in lower level auditing, whereas past lives often are contacted, could be because our culture includes quite detailed info of history and science fiction whereas our culture does not include info about post-death states.

SPBill posted on here, a while ago, the theory that incidents could perhaps be filtered by one's education/culture. In other words whatever the actuality of past incidents, the PC views them through their filter of education.

In the west, we don't really have any education on what happens after death, so per this theory the PC would not generally run post-death MIPs.

Hubbard includes some data/theory in 1950's books and Theosophy/Rosicrucians/western mysticism details post-life states, but generally the Dn and Scn PC has not been exposed to such data and Hubbard's 1950's books are sort of relegated to old theory/processing despite the tech Degrades PL.

So I wonder if on lower levels, the PC has no data to relate to in order to "see" between lives incidents.

Once on the upper levels the PC is evaluated for by Hubbard as to what "happens" between lives and so therefore the PC runs them.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This is a beautiful poem Paul.

You are truly gifted as a poet, you have a total command with the words.

I can understand why you won an award for this.

Thank you for sharing.

Reminds me of Homer if I must say so.

Thank you very much, TI.

Interestingly, I don't recall writing a single verse (this lifetime) before the age of 26 and a couple of hundred hours of auditing. Maybe it wasn't all PR garbage about Grade 0 unlocking the doors to artistic expression. ;)

Paul

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Paul, I remember as child asking what am I to own all these things: My soul, my brain, my mind etc.. To realize I AM a soul rather than having one was somehow important, but renaming it a thetan didn't really help much.

I also have a friend who was "dead" on the table after a very bad accident. He saw everything from above the table and once conscious was able to tell the doctors everything that had gone on in great detail.

So for those of us who can't be sure, perhaps there's enough evidence out there that we do live on...

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Paul, I remember as child asking what am I to own all these things: My soul, my brain, my mind etc.. To realize I AM a soul rather than having one was somehow important, but renaming it a thetan didn't really help much.

I also have a friend who was "dead" on the table after a very bad accident. He saw everything from above the table and once conscious was able to tell the doctors everything that had gone on in great detail.

So for those of us who can't be sure, perhaps there's enough evidence out there that we do live on...

Did he see the mooning Mickey Mouse on top of the operating theater lights?