What's new

Between-Lives Implants?

mate

Patron Meritorious
Hi! There are those among us have never been scientology; there are those who have been in scientology, but who have rejected completely the concept of past lives; there are those who have been in scientology, but who feel there is something to past lives but feel those they ran in auditing weren't real: and then there are those who have been in scientology, who fully accept the concept of past lives.

While I belong to this last group, the following posting, which I had posted elsewhere, is addressed to those who have been scientologists and who have accepted the concept of past lives. There will, of course, be those who will challenge my position. They do so at their own peril.:eyeroll:

Regards, David.

Between-Lives Implants?
While most ex-scientologists accept the existence of past lives, many have also accepted Hubbard's between-lives implanting, which is arrant downright unmitigated nonsense. Just to make my point clearer, Hubbard's between-lives implanting is the faeces of a male cow or the product of an equine defecation. So I thought I would describe what does happen and demonstrate that Hubbard's obsession with implanting, is just that, an obsession.:eyeroll:

We live in a space-time physical universe with an agreed-upon-now and rate of progress, and those who don't agree, are for the most part, locked up in institutions. It is the temporal aspect of our universe, the passage of time, that is the key to understanding how come we keep returning for a new lifetime.

Time yet to come, is called the future and from an extremely young age we learnt to set "goals", such as reaching for a brightly colored object. Indeed most actions, if not all, are the result of "goals", and in an attempt to be at cause or in control. of our future, we set goals. This is, of course, the mechanism of desire. And it is the "desire" which is our driving force. When we knowingly set a goal, we are at cause, but when it, the goal, becomes an obsession, we are then at effect. These obsessions fall into three distinct categories, which are cravings and clingings and aversions.

The most insidious of our cravings, is nostalgia. In times of stress, do you not find yourself thinking about times in the past when things were going really well? We all do it. We could always go to Mom or Dad, or home was a safe haven, or school was stress-free, or going camping, or your first apartment when you left home, or a place of your own with your children, or .... .

As one gets older, one becomes more nostalgic as one reflects on past times. This happens to us all! Septuagenarians and octogenarians have very good recall of their childhood and very poor recall of recent events. Why? Because their attention is on their childhood because of their nostalgic cravings.

When a person passes on, dies, the person remains in the vicinity of loved ones through this nostalgic craving. Did you know that a deceased loved one can communicate with you, through the sharing thoughts. I suggest that you sit alone in a peaceful place and think of the greeting or remark you would normally make when you saw him/her, addressing the thought to him/her as a communication. And be alert to any subsequent thoughts you have. You will know when the thought you have, is from him/her. (I and many others, have experienced this and I would like you to experience it too.):cool:

Note that a person who has passed on, no longer has his/her body, so that the only craving that persists is nostalgia. All the body cravings have gone into remission. So it is the driving force of this desire, nostalgia, which drives an excarnated being to assume the body of a foetus of a pregnant relative or close friend. Did you know that many religions teach that one usually returns to the same family? Did you know that there are reports of sensitive people have claimed that a pet who has died, has returned in a different body? I'll let you surf the net to make your own discoveries. :eyeroll:

There are no such things as between lives implant stations, it is simply the outcome of nostalgia. We don't remember most of our life because of nostalgia and we come back again because of nostalgia. :)

For those who feel I'm being dogmatic about the between lives experience, I apologize. The concepts I have presented, are not based on any particular religious doctrine. It is based upon what I have personally observed. :cool:

Regards, David.

freet43

Patron with Honors
Hi! There are those among us have never been scientology; there are those who have been in scientology, but who have rejected completely the concept of past lives; there are those who have been in scientology, but who feel there is something to past lives but feel those they ran in auditing weren't real: and then there are those who have been in scientology, who fully accept the concept of past lives.

While I belong to this last group, the following posting, which I had posted elsewhere, is addressed to those who have been scientologists and who have accepted the concept of past lives. There will, of course, be those who will challenge my position. They do so at their own peril.:eyeroll:

Regards, David.

Between-Lives Implants?
While most ex-scientologists accept the existence of past lives, many have also accepted Hubbard's between-lives implanting, which is arrant downright unmitigated nonsense. Just to make my point clearer, Hubbard's between-lives implanting is the faeces of a male cow or the product of an equine defecation. So I thought I would describe what does happen and demonstrate that Hubbard's obsession with implanting, is just that, an obsession.:eyeroll:

We live in a space-time physical universe with an agreed-upon-now and rate of progress, and those who don't agree, are for the most part, locked up in institutions. It is the temporal aspect of our universe, the passage of time, that is the key to understanding how come we keep returning for a new lifetime.

Time yet to come, is called the future and from an extremely young age we learnt to set "goals", such as reaching for a brightly colored object. Indeed most actions, if not all, are the result of "goals", and in an attempt to be at cause or in control. of our future, we set goals. This is, of course, the mechanism of desire. And it is the "desire" which is our driving force. When we knowingly set a goal, we are at cause, but when it, the goal, becomes an obsession, we are then at effect. These obsessions fall into three distinct categories, which are cravings and clingings and aversions.

The most insidious of our cravings, is nostalgia. In times of stress, do you not find yourself thinking about times in the past when things were going really well? We all do it. We could always go to Mom or Dad, or home was a safe haven, or school was stress-free, or going camping, or your first apartment when you left home, or a place of your own with your children, or .... .

As one gets older, one becomes more nostalgic as one reflects on past times. This happens to us all! Septuagenarians and octogenarians have very good recall of their childhood and very poor recall of recent events. Why? Because their attention is on their childhood because of their nostalgic cravings.

When a person passes on, dies, the person remains in the vicinity of loved ones through this nostalgic craving. Did you know that a deceased loved one can communicate with you, through the sharing thoughts. I suggest that you sit alone in a peaceful place and think of the greeting or remark you would normally make when you saw him/her, addressing the thought to him/her as a communication. And be alert to any subsequent thoughts you have. You will know when the thought you have, is from him/her. (I and many others, have experienced this and I would like you to experience it too.):cool:

Note that a person who has passed on, no longer has his/her body, so that the only craving that persists is nostalgia. All the body cravings have gone into remission. So it is the driving force of this desire, nostalgia, which drives an excarnated being to assume the body of a foetus of a pregnant relative or close friend. Did you know that many religions teach that one usually returns to the same family? Did you know that there are reports of sensitive people have claimed that a pet who has died, has returned in a different body? I'll let you surf the net to make your own discoveries. :eyeroll:

There are no such things as between lives implant stations, it is simply the outcome of nostalgia. We don't remember most of our life because of nostalgia and we come back again because of nostalgia. :)

For those who feel I'm being dogmatic about the between lives experience, I apologize. The concepts I have presented, are not based on any particular religious doctrine. It is based upon what I have personally observed. :cool:

Regards, David.

David,

What a great post.

The other day I was talking to someone who is OT whatever (in the FZ there are many higher levels of OT that have been released) and the only thing we discussed that was NOT real to me was the idea of "implant stations". Although it seems plausible to me that something occurs, since many people do not recall their past lives, I have never run into an "implant station".

But what really hit home here was the idea that beings do come back into the same families. I had heard about that in other religions, and I have wondered about that as I've watched people pass away, and others born.

When a close relative passed away a number of years ago, I was in comm with him regularly for a few months after. And, then the strangest thing happened, at the birth of a new family member - and although I've never said this to anyone before, I have suspected over the years that this was the other relative returned. There are just too many similarities and coincidences. Many who knew them "both", would comment about how so-and-so is just like som-and-som. And, I don't think it is just genetics.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
So how do you handle this?

You know it is not true, but the client believes it is true.

I will answer my own question! :)

Client read about "between life implants."

Client mocks-up that it happened to them.

As a processor you cannot evaluate or invaldate.

Ask client to tell you about this.

Client does so.

Ask:

When was that?

Where was that?

Allow client to describe.

Often the attention will unfix at that moment. If not ask:

By having this concept in present time what don't you have to look at?

Or, By having this concept in present time what present time problem does that solve?

Usually the whole thing will blow; if not ask is there anything else in PT that you are flinching from or unwilling to look at?

Do problem/solution handling.

This simple handling will erase almost all weird ideas and fixed conditions caused by delusive technologies or practices.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

freet43

Patron with Honors
You know it is not true, but the client believes it is true.

Alan,

How do you know it is NOT true?

Not that I necessarily know or not know, but how would you KNOW it isn't?

There have been quite a few studies, for example, where a group of people all are part of a "crime in progress" (made up of course, but portrayed like it is real). Then, when the different participants are interviewed, hardly anyone could agree on what occurred - all saw different things, gave a different account as to what happened, did not agree on the physical appearance of the perp, etc. I've found such studies fascinating. I'm sure you've heard/read about them. What is your opinion about that?

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Alan,

How do you know it is NOT true?

Not that I necessarily know or not know, but how would you KNOW it isn't?

It really has nothing to do with me, what I know to be true - it is what the client believes is true.

There are some things that are fairly accurate facts.

Of course I don't know if it is true or not. (If it is not happening right now....then it tends to be pulled from the past.) And the past is over and done with. Yet, there are several people who have great certainty and believe they know what is and what isn't on most newsgroups.

But, if it persists, then you can run it as an "implant incident." :) Until you get the truth.:D

There have been quite a few studies, for example, where a group of people all are part of a "crime in progress" (made up of course, but portrayed like it is real). Then, when the different participants are interviewed, hardly anyone could agree on what occurred - all saw different things, gave a different account as to what happened, did not agree on the physical appearance of the perp, etc. I've found such studies fascinating. I'm sure you've heard/read about them. What is your opinion about that?

Shows you how inaccurately most of us perceive! :duh:

But the fact is there are phenomenas of truth, that are easily observed.

Alan

freet43

Patron with Honors
It really has nothing to do with me, what I know to be true - it is what the client believes is true.

There are some things that are fairly accurate facts.

Of course I don't know if it is true or not. (If it is not happening right now....then it tends to be pulled from the past.) And the past is over and done with.

Ok. That was what I was getting at - in processing, rarely is something being dealt with that is occurring in PT, so one wouldn't likely know in observing a client, if it was true or not.

Shows you how inaccurately most of us perceive! :duh:

So, if one were to then run the incident on the different people, there would be many different versions - each of which someone thought was true, and someone else would "know" not to be true.

But the fact is there are phenomenas of truth, that are easily observed.

Alan

Easily observed by some, I would say, but not most.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

The most obvious Truth Phenomena is the pc's explosion into life in present time.

The pc gets huge, the pc becomes ALIVE, the mood levels soar, the pc gets into action in life, their indicators flood in.

They spend several days cogniting and realigning their life.

There are massive increases in abilities.

Magic happens in PT.

They are continuously in the right place, at the right time.

If these Truth Phenomenas are not present then the session at best is poor.

There are many more, but ALL processing and training should routinely produce this.:) :) :D

Alan

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
The most obvious Truth Phenomena is the pc's explosion into life in present time.

The pc gets huge, the pc becomes ALIVE, the mood levels soar, the pc gets into action in life, their indicators flood in.

They spend several days cogniting and realigning their life.

There are massive increases in abilities.

Magic happens in PT.

They are continuously in the right place, at the right time.

If these Truth Phenomenas are not present then the session at best is poor.

There are many more, but ALL processing and training should routinely produce this.:) :) :D

Alan

This reminds me of what happened occasionally in session or on course. Certainly it was a rarity and not consistant. But I guess most of us only needed a taste of it to stay hooked to the hope that it might happen again.

That this type of effective processing is possible is a totally foreign idea to me. Not saying at all that you can't produce it. It's just not something I ever experienced in Scn.

freet43

Patron with Honors
This reminds me of what happened occasionally in session or on course. Certainly it was a rarity and not consistant. But I guess most of us only needed a taste of it to stay hooked to the hope that it might happen again.

That this type of effective processing is possible is a totally foreign idea to me. Not saying at all that you can't produce it. It's just not something I ever experienced in Scn.

This state IS attainable.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron

The Truth Phenomena cannot be produced anymore in Scio, it has progressively got harder and harder to produce since 1964.

To bring into being the Truth Phenomena requires a two or more pole universe.

Scio is a single pole situation, that operates in a collapsed universe. The reason for this is - the Prime Terminal DM is a dominator.....as LRH became in 1964.

The Mission Network acted as a two-pole terminal for Scio, once it was collapsed, Scio lost all hopes of getting big......it was just a matter of time for the Orgs to empty out as their feeder networks had been collapsed inward.

There are two types of leaders.....an "innie" or an "outie". "Innies" are in their head, consequently the have no be-do-have as they have no spacation.

"Outies" are exterior, they have immense spacation, thus their be-do-have is immense, you cannot help but go exterior around them.

When Regan, Thatcher and Gorbechov were in power the world was being led by three "outies", this caused a massive shift in beingness on the planet, thus cases run totally different today.

Should you have a big blow "outie" in Scio, you will become instant ethics bait - as you will be a threat and activate the "innies" collapsed universe.

Scio has smashed anyone who reaches consistent power stats as you cannot help but go big.

There are many other reasons why Scio cannot produce those Truth Phenomenons.

Alan

freet43

Patron with Honors
The Truth Phenomena cannot be produced anymore in Scio, it has progressively got harder and harder to produce since 1964.

To bring into being the Truth Phenomena requires a two or more pole universe.

Scio is a single pole situation, that operates in a collapsed universe. The reason for this is - the Prime Terminal DM is a dominator.....as LRH became in 1964.

The Mission Network acted as a two-pole terminal for Scio, once it was collapsed, Scio lost all hopes of getting big......it was just a matter of time for the Orgs to empty out as their feeder networks had been collapsed inward.

I agree if you mean the CO$

but not if you mean scn. tech itself.

Lots of truth phenomena going on in the FZ - applying the "old" tech

And, your observations of the mission network are spot on too. :)

I'm sure you've noticed the differing viewpoints of the ex-mission folks on this forum versus the solely ex-SO folks.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree if you mean the CO$

Yes.

but not if you mean scn. tech itself.

Lots of truth phenomena going on in the FZ - applying the "old" tech

Agreed, unless you collide with someone who is in a collapsed universe. :no:

And, your observations of the mission network are spot on too. :)

I'm sure you've noticed the differing viewpoints of the ex-mission folks on this forum versus the solely ex-SO folks.

Yes, Adolph would be proud of his boys carrying on the cause.

They can make a dangerous unsafe environment - anywhere under any circumstances! :)

Alan

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Should you have a big blow "outie" in Scio, you will become instant ethics bait - as you will be a threat and activate the "innies" collapsed universe.

Scio has smashed anyone who reaches consistent power stats as you cannot help but go big.

There are many other reasons why Scio cannot produce those Truth Phenomenons.

Alan

Yes, after my big "outie" I noticed the ethics bait phenomena within a day! :splat: I was declared within a year! :sadwave: :bigcry:

Freet, you are right about ex mission people, they were less dominated by LRH, although I know many damaged people from them too.

Of course the SO violated just about every basic principle of the subject (using engrams, secondaries, locks, ARCXs and fear to control the staff) so it is hardly surprising if many ex-so people have a lower opinion of the subject!

tarbaby

Patron with Honors
Freet, you are right about ex mission people, they were less dominated by LRH, although I know many damaged people from them too.

To be fair, many of the Missionholders were better stewards, both of the techniques, and of their personel.

But I should tell the Reader, that though it seems unlikely that Alan and I are friends, we are close because he, more than any other exec I had seen, really took care of his people. His staff never once complained to me about unfair or unkind treatment under Alan's leadership. And, believe me, they would have had plenty of opportunity to tell me; dozens of their top people interned under Russ Meadows and me.

I met Alan at one of his motivational businesses in 1967 or 8. So I've always considered him a people-motivator (the good kind.)

Dennis

freet43

Patron with Honors
To be fair, many of the Missionholders were better stewards, both of the techniques, and of their personel.

But I should tell the Reader, that though it seems unlikely that Alan and I are friends, we are close because he, more than any other exec I had seen, really took care of his people. His staff never once complained to me about unfair or unkind treatment under Alan's leadership. And, believe me, they would have had plenty of opportunity to tell me; dozens of their top people interned under Russ Meadows and me.

I met Alan at one of his motivational businesses in 1967 or 8. So I've always considered him a people-motivator (the good kind.)

Dennis

Thanks for this post Dennis.

I don't think it unlikely at all that you and Alan are friends.

At the base is some truth which is hard to deny.

I even notice you using the tech on occasion.