What's new

BFG Bash and CA Pics!

bobthesp

Patron with Honors
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the pics and comments and encouragement on our son's marriage and most of all...the cat. She is doing wonderful. She just lays in bed and we bring everything to her. She is soooo spoiled.

It was very cool meeting everyone. We had to really thank Tory and Mark Bunker. I probably would have drove out just for that. They were instrumental in our waking up from the brainwashing, along with the Woodcraft family's videos. I think videos are the best form of gettin the word out cuz they really show the reality that these people are not just fruitcakes or true SPs, but just good people trying to help. We need more Oties to come out on video! Now is the time!

It's getting very exciting, so much happening around the world putting ethics in on scn. I am thinkin we need an Opinion leader of some sort to put out a 'call to arms' for all that have been screwed over in any way by scn to stand up and be heard especially those that have done any or all Otie levels. Now IS the time, the momentum is building.

Thanks again to everyone for coming and I enjoyed meeting every single person. We share a very unique reality. Oh and i must not forget all the family members and Anons that do not share our reality, but are amazing people for helping...thank you.

We had a few surprises we were not expecting, like Meeting Bent Corydon and another bigtime person soon to be speaking out. This one should create quite an impact in a unique way. It's not Tom Cruise or anything like that, so don't get your hopes up to that level, but significant in it's own way. We also keep hearing of more big things coming, but of course no details.

Current management simply will not be able to withstand this 'new era' of critics and I predict there will soon be a gentler kinder management passing out amnesty to all that care to partake and all will be reunited with their family and friends and there will be no more enforced disconnection.

Thank you to anyone reading this :bighug:

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
omigod! This is the first I have heard that Peter Gillham is out! Is it true? Would you write whatever you recall of him? How old would you estimate his daughter to be? ( I can't get the pic). Is he still married to Yvonne? ( not Yvonne Jentsch of scn fame, but his next wife was named Yvonne also).
I was able to see a number of the pix , but by the time Peter's name was listed, the pics were showing up as tiny squares with a red X, and I haven't figgered out how to open those.

Chlng

That's Peter Gillham jr sweetie! :)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Public Service links to the lost pics and tales from BFG's SP bash:

Thread here at ESMB / SPs ROCK OUT!

Thread at OCMB / Today's SP Party (Well, that's a couple of days ago now.. Was june 28..)

For those who can't get enough of this.. Like me.. I couldn't be there, but I would have been like a shot, if I could afford the shot!

This is actually epic! - Note how all those damnable SP's don't give a shit about the Sinister Cult of Scientology's intimidation. They just party and have a wonderful time.

They are not shuddered into silence! - They even take pride in their SP declares! - Right there with cheesy grins!

:yes:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great pictures:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is good to put faces to the names.:happydance:

And to see photos of Ladybird?! that's made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Opter

Ladybird

I could see your video WO, awesome sign! Can't wait to see the rest of your pics.

I do remember seeing you two there also, and from the pics figured out who else I met and saw there. Wow there were a lot of major SPs there! More than I thought there were. We were walking around and recognized a few people and a couple times would hear somebody say "Miscavige" or something and would join in and introduce ourselves, but I think next time we all need name tags with our nicks on them...or maybe we will recognize each better from all the pictures and videos on this thread.

Why should OSA be the only ones with pictures of us, LOL! I bet Slappy (David Miscavige) had a meltdown seeing so many SPs together having fun and sharing stories!

Wisened One

Crusader
LB: Same here, we REALLY felt sorta weird, cuz we didn't see anyone there that we actually worked with or knew from our time on Staff...

And the name tags. We were gonna bring name tags and markers and hand them out, but forgot them! :duh:

But we were there to meet all of the instrumental people that woke us up, as well as you wonderful ESMB'ers that I've been spilling my soul to for the past couple years, lol!

It was really great to chat with KV in person! We couldn't stop grinning at each other, lol! And to hug HG in person! And to chat face to face with Hoodwinked! And to see the beautiful RIF and otgirl8!

And to laugh with SB and Lawrence Woodcraft! Those guys were great!

We learned so much more about ourselves and each other at those parties!

This week-long break in our routines did wonders for us! Both of us had been working 7 day-weeks for a while now, so to NOT think about work for a week was.....relieving...and a true vacation. :yes:

We're gonna make more time for loafing, now! :happydance:

Good twin

Floater
My goodness Michelle. You are walking through the SP Hall of Fame now. before long you and BobtheSP will have your names carved in the great walls of SP history.

Seriously though..I am so glad you had such a great time and Dean was able to let himself take some time off to enjoy himself. You two are such an inspiration to me and so many others. You survived the absurdity of blowing and going back to "do the right thing" only to be abused more and hunted down and harassed and maligned. Then you continued to "do the right thing" and be good contributing group members all while having little to no hope of ever getting through your "conditions". Yet you continued to "do the right thing" right up to and through the point where you huddled together and read the deadly info on the dreaded internet.

Thank Xenu you are finally free. I love ya like you was one of my own pups, Sweetness. In a way you are. Glad I met ya when I did. Auditing you was a pleasure back then. Even gladder you were out when I got out. Finding you has really made being Ex a safe and adventuresome place to be.

GT

Wisened One

Crusader
My goodness Michelle. You are walking through the SP Hall of Fame now. before long you and BobtheSP will have your names carved in the great walls of SP history.

Seriously though..I am so glad you had such a great time and Dean was able to let himself take some time off to enjoy himself. You two are such an inspiration to me and so many others. You survived the absurdity of blowing and going back to "do the right thing" only to be abused more and hunted down and harassed and maligned. Then you continued to "do the right thing" and be good contributing group members all while having little to no hope of ever getting through your "conditions". Yet you continued to "do the right thing" right up to and through the point where you huddled together and read the deadly info on the dreaded internet.

Thank Xenu you are finally free. I love ya like you was one of my own pups, Sweetness. In a way you are. Glad I met ya when I did. Auditing you was a pleasure back then. Even gladder you were out when I got out. Finding you has really made being Ex a safe and adventuresome place to be.

GT

:ohmy: :touched: :bighug: Gosh...I'm speechless, GT! I am sooooo happy that you reached out to me here on ESMB, too! WOW was I happy when I found out it was you! :bigcry: (they don't have a happycry smiley so that'll have to do).

Never in my wildest dreams did I think you and I would end up as friends 'out here', huh? (I just mean cuz we rarely spoke once I left the Mission an' all...got busy in our own lives..).

I'm honored to be walking the SP Hall WITH YOU, too, girl! :coolwink:

Good twin

Floater
I was just checkin out the Party thread over at OCMB and girl there's still lots you are NOT sayin. Perhaps you should report to the "Not Sayin" thread or schedule your self for a full confession. LOL.

Gee Whiz Michelle. When can we expect full disclosure?????:confused2:

Wisened One

Crusader
I was just checkin out the Party thread over at OCMB and girl there's still lots you are NOT sayin. Perhaps you should report to the "Not Sayin" thread or schedule your self for a full confession. LOL.

Gee Whiz Michelle. When can we expect full disclosure?????:confused2:

:confused2: :D

Sharone Stainforth

What a wonderful thread. So glad to see so many happy SPs together in one place.Would have loved to have been there.

Great to see a picture of Peter and his lovely daughter too, so very glad to see he is out of that place.

I have a picture of Peter and his sisters, taken a very long time ago, it sits above my computer, alongside an annonymous mask,theres also a picture of myself taken with Tory last summer, a tiny photo of my Dad, (that someone found for me)taken before his mind got frazzled.Also one of my Dad and myself when we finally met up again after all those years apart.All are intertwined with quotes from one of my favourite SPs, Arnie Lerma.They are all treasured.

I hope that sometime in the future, I too can meet up with you all, in the meantime I look forward very much to reading Blown forgoods' book which I ordered today and soon Nancys' also.

Love to you all.
Sharone

altruistichedonist

Patron with Honors
<snip>
Bent Corydon with Tory:
IMG_5335.jpg

<snip>

It gladdens my heart to see the face of the man who's book was the "straw that broke the camel's back" in my decision to blow from the Church of Scientology.

Much Heartfelt Appreciation to you Bent Corydon.