I can't find the mofok'n book.

drunk_guy_with_his_bottle_by_istany.jpg

:laugh:

Sandie

Patron with Honors
to Marc,

Hello Marc,
It is 3:22 AM here and I just finished your book...WOW
I have been out for a good ten years and other than on this board I havent heard of the abuses and actual insanity still going on and worse than when I was there...Your book was written so clearly and several times while reading it I wanted to punch David Miscavige myself! :angry:(And I'm a lady )
He is one SICK person!!!!(I would have used some other words but as I said I am a lady) I WILL GET THIS BOOK TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN.:yes:
I can not wait for the day when DM is treated the way he has treated others for way to long!
I am so glad you and claire got out of there and I wish you both the life you deserve.
I know this book will help in waking up others and hopefully they all will get out of there someday.

Div6

Crusader
that 3 hour interview, shortened to 2:05 by removing advertisments and moonbat callers

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nxmtadmamqm

Thanks for this.

Room and Board: Room and board describes a situation where, in exchange for money, labor or other considerations, a person is provided with a place to live as well as meals on a comprehensive basis. In foreign countries this is sometimes translated to literally "room and food".

Just to clarify for Marc.

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
Well, not like ya'll need yet another url to the show, but here is mine, also with no commercials/breaks. It is down to 1:55.

You will hear some background noises of coughing, our cats making noises, moving the recorder around a bit, but it's not very often or very loud (imho).

Hope this works, enjoy!:)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z5zkzy3njzm/DW_A0023.mp3

PS: Still working on the Transcription and will offer to email that if anyone wants. (Unless I can post it here? :unsure:)

Just hit another 2 million people today with Star Magazine and Life & Style hitting the stands.

This Wednesday - Inside Edition TV show will hit another few million.

More to come - in a big way.

Until next time...
BFG

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just hit another 2 million people today with Star Magazine and Life & Style hitting the stands.

Until next time...
BFG

Hey Marc,

The folk here in NZ are reading about scientology in their latest copy of New Idea!

I squealed with delight - in a dignified way of course - when I realised it was a story from you!

Your timing is impeccable!

Way to go Marc! :happydance:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Current rank on bestseller list on Amazon:

Blown For Good - 980

My Billion Year Contract - 20,986

Dianetics - 36,186

:D

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Now available in a Kindle version for those of you with Kindles -- or iPhones -- or any other gizmo that works with Kindle formatting.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Until next time...
BFG
Impressive! - Awesome!

And now with Lord Xenophon in Australia!

It's like God himself yelled THAT'S IT!! to Scientology!

:yes: