What's new

BFG BOOK MEGA MEDIA THREAD

Wisened One

Crusader
:woohoo: :clap: Life is soooooo GOOD when you're blownforgood, huh? :p

Just hit another 2 million people today with Star Magazine and Life & Style hitting the stands.

This Wednesday - Inside Edition TV show will hit another few million.

More to come - in a big way.

Until next time...
BFG

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
BIG TIME

Can you say, New York Times Bestseller list? I knew that you could...Marc is about to become a very busy man. Let's flow him any help we can, review his book, buy and read it, talk it up with everyone. This is the kind of campaign which resulted in the Australian Senator going to bat for us. We need millions of people to read the two books. If this goes bestseller in the next week or two, the shows inviting Marc will get bigger and bigger, like Ellen, Oprah,etc. and the big guns at Justice will start getting calls and letters in volume. This isn't about attacking Scn. It's about human rights abuses. I hesitate to mention it, but after DM goes away, this may all have an overall good result for Scn. I hope you can have that as a possibility, as it very well may work out that way.
and don't feed the trolls, by the way. Notice all the fluff posts lately as an attempt to distract the important stuff?

Rae

Patron with Honors
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! IS NEAL OUT?!?! Or is he just reading your book? Please PM me if he's out! His wife too??

You guys are such fast readers. I'm still on Nancy's book!

Did you get this straightened out HG? What Marc was saying is that Neal is one of the people contacting others on FB telling them not to read the book, etc. Marc was being funny when he said he'll send him a free book.

Blue Spirit

Oldest Trick

Did you get this straightened out HG? What Marc was saying is that Neal is one of the people contacting others on FB telling them not to read the book, etc. Marc was being funny when he said he'll send him a free book.

These guys like that should find themselves on the "Know To Mystery Scale"

as they are well below LOOK.

As LRH said: "One of the oldest tricks in the universe is to tell someone

it isn't safe to look over there."

Div6

Crusader
Can you say, New York Times Bestseller list? I knew that you could...Marc is about to become a very busy man. Let's flow him any help we can, review his book, buy and read it, talk it up with everyone. This is the kind of campaign which resulted in the Australian Senator going to bat for us. We need millions of people to read the two books. If this goes bestseller in the next week or two, the shows inviting Marc will get bigger and bigger, like Ellen, Oprah,etc. and the big guns at Justice will start getting calls and letters in volume. This isn't about attacking Scn. It's about human rights abuses. I hesitate to mention it, but after DM goes away, this may all have an overall good result for Scn. I hope you can have that as a possibility, as it very well may work out that way.
and don't feed the trolls, by the way. Notice all the fluff posts lately as an attempt to distract the important stuff?

Yep. Kinda like trying to stick your finger in the crack of a bursting dike.... :omg:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I just finished the book! - Hot damn! That was one hell of a story.. Or rather, a very well written story about a hell of a place..

Mewhahr! - With a book of this quality I'm kind'a sorry when there's no more book.. But Marc get's you living with him in there.. So the need to get out becomes yours. You finish this book with a sigh of relief.. Like: 'Damn. That was close!'

:omg:

Last edited:

OHTEEATE

Notices

Marcs book is getting millions of hits daily from Newspapers reprinting the Guardian summation article of how fucked SScientology is worldwide, and how it just keeps getting worse. There is a tidal wave of exes coming out with horror stories, which just makes the book that much more relevant. BFG is on Kindle now, which helps. The grocery store tabloid mentions are in the millions. These stats are awesome. You can't buy that kind of press for a new book. I want to see this book on the New York Times Bestseller list, and watch it climb to the top of the non-fiction category. This is OSAs worst nightmare, happening at Christmas. The New Year event may not see DM again. Tommy boy may have to fill in again.

MAX YOUR CREDIT

Patron with Honors
Finished Reading the Book!

I also finished reading the book over the weekend....:happydance:

It had the perfect Hollywood ending!

Lets help Marc by writing a book review in both Amazon.com and BFG website.

Can't wait to see him on PRIMETIME TV!

I will be on another radio show tomorrow talking about the new BFG book and Scientology. It will be an awesome show and probably about 30 minutes long.

It is a Detroit station and you can listen live here - Detroit Rock Radio - 101 WRIF - Everything That Rocks - homepage

It will be part of the Drew & Mike show

I will be on anywhere between 5AM and 9AM Detroit Time.

Also, here are the links for the KROQ interview that was on the other day.

http://nyc.podcast.play.it/media/d0/d0/d0/dT/dY/dM/dC/TYMC_3.MP3
TYMC_3.MP3 (Winamp media file, 35.3 MB)
The segment starts at 33min40sec
EDITED VERSION (with just the BFG segment): http://www.mediafire.com/?51zkeyzznnn

Until next time...
BFG

OHTEEATE

Great interview

Nicely done! Keepin' it fair and balanced. 'Not an attack on Scientology, an expose of human rights abuses' seems to be a very acceptable reality for media. Disconnection as a subject got moans and immediate disapproval from the woman in the backround, and both hosts, very noticable. This is good news about going into Barnes and Noble. New York Times Bestseller, here you come, amigo. Merry Christmas and Happy 2010, David Miscavige.