What's new

BFG IS HANDLED? IT IS A SHAME NOBODY TOLD ME! Blown For Good's latest post -

Mystic

Crusader
Hey, c'mon people, how come everyone is getting excited about what this guy so called blown for good is selling you? I experienced the same kind of stuff in in 1981 I have not tried to sell that that story to anyone. I think this person is trying to capitalize on his own experience, which is NO DIFFERENT from at least a hundred other people who were at Flag, Int or Gold in the past 20 years. I personally know about a large number of people who suffered at least 10 times worse than he has, some of them went to court with their cases, some won, some lost. But this guy, with his limited experience, is trying to draw a lot of "Press" with his inside stories. He wants limelight and he wants money. His stories are no different from what I experienced during my 14 years at Flag. So what is the big deal? OSA wouldn't give a toss about him because he knows nothing about the internal shenanigans of what really counts to the CofS. He is just a noisey bugger trying to get some money out of his bad experience, meaning he never understood any of what he was dealing with.. He obviously knows nothing about the basics of Dn and Scn. If he did he wouldn't be pulling this stunt!
Note that I am not a practising Scn, no longer in the SO, certainly NOT OSA just a REAL person observing someone who is dishonestly trying to take advantage of his situation for personal motives.
Winner

PS to BFG. If you wish to contact me privately about my statement, be my guest. I am willing to talk to you, mate.

This guy is a LOSER TROLL.

dontscamme

Patron Meritorious
<snip>
If BFG ever gets his book published, I will buy it and that will be my small contribution to him for putting himself in the line of fire and doing what I cannot do.

Very interesting that the last post in 2007 on this thread, before BFG responded this week, was by none other than John Duignan, if I am not mistaken. When he made this post, John was apparently feeling that he could not write a book. Perhaps BFG inspired him to write The Complex, which was a real page-turner.

Now we are ready and waiting for Marc's book. I pre-ordered it several months ago and am eagerly anticipating the release.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Good Post Mike

My wife and I went to the press, not for money, but to warn others. No one paid us for our interviews with BBC Panorama, and we have talked to book authors and will not get a dime. Our familiy was torn apart because we found out , after leaving, the whole true picture of int mgmt and what happened at the end of LRHs life, and before he even wrote Dianetics. The entire subject of SPs is about preventing truth being revealed about what LRH was really doing with Dn and Scn. Making a fortune, and being able to hide. After '66, he was hiding continuously. He was nuts. More so at the end, with Howard Hughes syndrome. I sometimes think Johnny Goodboy Tyler and Terl the psychlo are the same person, a schizophrenic named L. Ron Hubbard.
When you go to the press, you can kiss your family goodbye. So, if you get a book deal, I'd say take the money. Go live life fully and enjoy yourself. You
helped by warning others. Mike Henderson 'extortionist of the church'

I fully agree, and I like your analogy with Tyler, Terl, and LRH and never quite
saw that, but do no he was nuts and schizophrenic.

I've had the bad luck to pull to pull in LRH's valence in the form of a failed
auditor. He is also of two personalities, exactly like LRH and took plenty of money while delivering NO processing.

You have to admit Hubbard was good at PR.
And this is the guy we depended upon to "Clear The Universe". :duh: :grouch: :angry:
Are we fucked or what ?

A million dollars for 15 years, at a conservative 80 hour work week comes to
$16 per hour, hardly just compensation for executive pay. It would probably
be more like $12/hour.

I must say FLUNK though to BFG and others like him
for not applying their PTS/SP tech. :no:

Last edited:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
IGNORE List

Hey, c'mon people, how come everyone is getting excited about what this guy so called blown for good is selling you? I experienced the same kind of stuff in in 1981 I have not tried to sell that that story to anyone. I think this person is trying to capitalize on his own experience, which is NO DIFFERENT from at least a hundred other people who were at Flag, Int or Gold in the past 20 years. I personally know about a large number of people who suffered at least 10 times worse than he has, some of them went to court with their cases, some won, some lost. But this guy, with his limited experience, is trying to draw a lot of "Press" with his inside stories. He wants limelight and he wants money. His stories are no different from what I experienced during my 14 years at Flag. So what is the big deal? OSA wouldn't give a toss about him because he knows nothing about the internal shenanigans of what really counts to the CofS. He is just a noisey bugger trying to get some money out of his bad experience, meaning he never understood any of what he was dealing with.. He obviously knows nothing about the basics of Dn and Scn. If he did he wouldn't be pulling this stunt!
Note that I am not a practising Scn, no longer in the SO, certainly NOT OSA just a REAL person observing someone who is dishonestly trying to take advantage of his situation for personal motives.
Winner
PS to BFG. If you wish to contact me privately about my statement, be my guest. I am willing to talk to you, mate.

"Winner", you just made my IGNORE list.
At least BFG has the guts to do something amidst a sea of sycophants,
otherwise called "Scientologists".