What's new

Big Trouble From The "Little SP's" - The Real Story

Jim Little

Patron with Honors
This is the story of Jim Little, Meshell Little (Powers), Heather Powers and grandmother, Edie Fields of St. Louis, Missouri. This is the real story of how we went from being 22-year veteran Scientologists to quietly resigning from the structure known as the Church of Scientology on June 29, 2010.

This action quickly culminated with the St. Louis Org declaring us SP’s on October 21, 2010. This declare, as I will go over, consisted of generalities, complete lies, assumptions stated as facts, situations twisted up neatly to appear as one, dropped out time (fully handled 13 years ago) all mixed with one percent truth – and completely written with the intention of discrediting to make us look evil. This is the thanks we got for all our years of supporting this organization. That’s not all though. They got my stepson!

Read the whole story here with a copy of the goldenrod and our rebuttal.

http://littledoubt.wordpress.com/20...ing-the-church-of-scientology-the-real-story/

Within the next few weeks we should have our video responses as well to send out across the internet.

That's a really good write up,

Jim then offered his pre-paid legal “services” to help others get refunds and leave the Church.

That is the sin of sins, there is no redemption for someone who stands between the Church Of Scientology and a Dollar

Congratulations Jim, on a job well done.

Last edited:

looker

Patron Meritorious
Hi Jim Little and welcome to ESMB. You are in good company round here.

It seems as though the oldtimers are at risk. By that I mean those who have 15 to 30 years in the church just know too much history and know too many who have had bad things happen. When they protest using the correct lines poof they are a threat to GAT and falsly accused and declared SP.

I think DM really wants all the oldtimers out of the church. Oldtimers are PTS to the new blood , Only trouble is that the working paying public between 45 and 55 are making the highest incomes of their careers. To force them to blow will crash his stats.

It can a big loss being tossed out of a group. But Ive heard auditing is cheaper and 100% standard in the Freezone if thats what you like for some ARCX auditing.

Glad your out...It takes some time to decompress..

Good roads to you.

FoTi

Crusader
I think Oprah ought to do a show and gather together all the parents who have lost their kids to CoS through disconnection and all the kids who have lost their parents to the CoS through disconnection and let them all speak on her show, but she's probably too much of a wimp to do this.

Mystic

Crusader
Methinks a nice :guyfawkes: protest with a nice flag would be nice at St. Louis.

Nice flag:

600px-Anonymous_Flag_USA.svg.png

Sindy

Crusader
Great Idea

I think Oprah ought to do a show and gather together all the parents who have lost their kids to CoS through disconnection and all the kids who have lost their parents to the CoS through disconnection and let them all speak on her show, but she's probably too much of a wimp to do this.

That would be a fantastic show...probably why it won't happen. Somebody should be willing to do this though. I'm so tired of the C of S frightening people like the cowardly, but wealthy bullies that they are and apparently always have been.

:goodposting:

The Clam

Patron with Honors
Nice write up. Hope your son comes around. As far as the tax shelter goes the COS and the IRS agreement say that the church will stop members from the promotion of tax shelters and would police members to pay their taxes. The IRS has made this agreement with other churches also. There goes the separation of Church and State.

It would serve the church and members well if they re written Ron's quote about what is true for you bullshit. What it should say is " what is true for you is only true for you if it's true for the management of COS and doesn't affect the church's profits" and being a member gives us card blanc to micro manage your life.

The core management know that it must rid the group of any one who know the truth about the church before it affects the others thus bring down their house of profits. Scientology exists for the few who profit and its self as an organization. They could give a rat's ass about policy or truth.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.

Phil Donahue did one, but the "church" insisted that no known "antis" exist in the audience. It can be found in sections on Youtube. By the end, Phil himself was extremely riled up over the evasion of his own questions.

The_Fixer

Class Clown

Trouble is that she uses Tom Cruise on her show on occasions.

He would probably "disconnect" from her, along with John Travolta. I guess this would probably seriously f**k up her ratings.

Assumedly, this would lead to a non-event.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron

He would probably "disconnect" from her, along with John Travolta. I guess this would probably seriously f**k up her ratings.

Yeah, I don't see Oprah going into that arena . . . she's not about to be divisive or burn bridges. . . unless of course JT or TC actually left the church, then I'd bet that she'd be very happy to interview them. Can you imagine the ratings on a show like that!? :yes:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Yeah, I don't see Oprah going into that arena . . . she's not about to be divisive or burn bridges. . . unless of course JT or TC actually left the church, then I'd bet that she'd be very happy to interview them. Can you imagine the ratings on a show like that!? :yes:

As we now know that this year she is wrapping up the show and walking away she could every so possibly be encouraged to do such a story.

FoTi

Crusader

I don't think it would mess up her ratings at all. She's a lot more powerful than either one of them or both of them put together.

Maybe if she actually did a show JT and TC wouldn't be able to ignore the issue any longer....maybe it might wake at least one of them up. I don't know about TC, though, I think he's a gonner to the end. Can you imagine how much crow he's going to have to eat if he ever faces the truth? Then again, maybe he doesn't have a conscience and doesn't care.

As we now know that this year she is wrapping up the show and walking away she could every so possibly be encouraged to do such a story.

I just think it would make a really nice impact if rather than just having a few guests at a time, if she had a whole crowd of people on stage....all of whom had lost a son, daughter, husband, wife, mother, father, to the cult, and dedicated the whole show to it and allowed each of them a very brief say and also went briefly into some of the other abuses at Int and then into .....Why is this being allowed to continue....Why isn't the govt doing something about this?

Then again.....maybe she's just afraid. She got hit pretty hard when she tried to expose the meat industry. Maybe she doesn't want to tangle with the CoS since she probably knows how litigious they are.

Anyway, it would be grand and glorious if she did decide to do a show like this.