What's new

BLACK DIANETICS and other Indie Boogey Men...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Black Dianetics--no it's not the Nation of Islam.

It's the Indie Boogieman du jour, just ask Marty Rathbun...

For Scientology to "work" it needs a boogeyman. A devil. A demon. An evil SP.

While Rathbun is just learning about the tools-of-the-trade, Hubbard was a master.

Ron had engrams. They were the cause of all that was wrong in the world.

Then, Ron had the R6 Bank, that was the wholetrack cause of everything.

Then, Ron had Xenu and BT's....

Then, Ron had communists, world bankers, Nazis, psychiatrists.........you get the idea.

He would simultaneously discover the new devil and the devil-tech to solve it. And all that for a modest donation the coincidental equivalent of your current bank account balance.

Then Ron heads out to space at full cause (with SP Psychs roaming unchecked across the planet), leaving behind COB to clean the place up.

So, COB doesn't miss a beat and continues inventing boogey men to scare adults into maxing their credit cards and borrowing against their house.

It works! People are scare-able and scare-tech is an easy way to get their money.

WOGS call it extortion.

Marty has been fumbling around, not really sure what to do with all these leftover ghosts of boogeyman past.

He has finally figured it out.

The old boogeyman (e.g. PSYCHS) are an anachronism, something that he can relegate to the 1950's, not commenting on whether or not it was an outrageous hoax or not. Just simply by waving his magic blog wand and pronouncing: "Oh, that psychiatry scare? That was a long time ago, don't worry about that, cuz I have something REALLY scary I need to brief you on! And the Devil's name is...Dave!"

Hmmm.... "Dave" doesn't seem that scary. Xenu is scary! The Devil is scary! Psychiatry industry of Death is scary! "Dave" just doesn't sound that scary. Oh well, Marty is just getting started, give him more time....

RATHBUN BLOG: "Can someone point to a single psychiatrist who has attempted to use the principles of Dianetics to create insanity? Or a government agent? Or a drug company researcher? No. The only one I have witnessed dedicatedly engaged in such a pursuit is David Miscavige. And it is all the more insidious as none of his victims would think to look internal, let alone at Miscavige, for the source of his or her travails."​

Geez! So, 60 years of all that anti-psych hate mongering by Ron and Scientology was not needed Marty? Isn't that some sort of disagreement with Ron? Hmmm, I guess Messiah Marty has risen above misunderstoods causing disagreements. Cool!

So, that's step one of the ScareTech----finding a devil or making one real to the person (kinda like the "ruin" step of the Dissem Formula, ain't it?) :D

That's how the game is played.

But, WHY OH WHY does Scientology need a Devil to work?

(to be continued.....)

HelluvaHoax!

THE WHY FOR ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S PROBLEMS IS PEOPLE GOING UP THE LEVELS OF SCIENTOLOGY....

And discovering that it didn't work.

So, there has to be something to STOP them from going up, up, up....

Marty's blog is called (not coincidentally) "Moving on Up a Little Higher".

Scientology gurus, while promoting the ecstasy on your next level, must never, never, never allow anyone to actually reach the top level.

Plausible deniability.

The Boogey Men, Devils, SP's and COB's are just an insurance policy in case anyone gets too much "knowingness" about the Scientology hoax.

It explains to those still in why the critic is the way he is.

The Devil "got to him" and restimulated him (Type III). The Boogey Man "got to him" and made him disaffect/blow (enemy line). The Demons "got to him" (unflat OT levels = freewheeling crazies).

And the latest and greatest is "BLACK DIANETICS!"

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's what Marty uses to scare Indies. It works!

Now they are not afraid of Psychs or Deprogrammers or BT's or 5th Invader Forces implanting them, because....

It's the evil Church of Scientology Devils that are now after them with evil Black Dianetics tech!

Ron's tech is the boogey man now! Amazing.

Wow, this is a funky magic show if I ever saw one.

Scientologists afraid of Scientologists!?!

Talk about paranoia.

Way to go Marty, ya got a lot of "OTs" spinning over there real good! Don't let them fall off the stick--I mean bridge.

spinning-plates.png

(to be continued....)

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
THE WHY FOR ALL OF SCIENTOLOGY'S PROBLEMS IS PEOPLE GOING UP THE LEVELS OF SCIENTOLOGY....

And discovering that it didn't work.

<snip>

Perhaps we could start a class action against the Co$ for not providing the service that they promised and for which we paid our hard earned money.
D.

HelluvaHoax!

Perhaps we could start a class action against the Co$ for not providing the service that they promised and for which we paid our hard earned money.
D.

Dear LongTimeGone,

Oh my goodness, dear chap!

You must have done that OTHER Scientology---the one that doesn't work.

You must have done Black Dianetics!

Poor fellow, but we can help you undo it.

We still are holding your layaway purchase that you have been making payments on.

Just keep up the payments and we will be able to finalize the sale and give you your eternity.

ML,

Bobby "Big League" Blowdown
Director Of Registration
Church of Hoaxology

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Dear LongTimeGone,

Oh my goodness, dear chap!

You must have done that OTHER Scientology---the one that doesn't work.

You must have done Black Dianetics!

Poor fellow, but we can help you undo it.

We still are holding your layaway purchase that you have been making payments on.

Just keep up the payments and we will be able to finalize the sale and give you your eternity.

ML,

Bobby "Big League" Blowdown
Director Of Registration
Church of Hoaxology

Oh thank God (sorry I meant thank Ron) for that, Bobby.
I've been able to save some money over the last 18 years, will you accept a personal cheque?
It seems right to me that I should pay for the 10,000 intensives required to fix up the previous bad auditing; I mean how could it possibly be the "churche's" fault?
You sir are a blessing, I was starting to worry that I might have to do something useful with all this money...
D.