What's new

BLACK DIANETICS- WARNING

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Hey Jachss,

I know where you are coming from. It can be a good or bad thing to 'feel the aliveness'. You are opening up ridges into a FLOW state. One of the 27 NOTs Rundowns did this in a deliberate manner to get the left over things.

Many a PC has done "Hellos and OKs" to handle a piece of an awakened body ridge that woke up during processing and gave them some really awful somatics. It has been stated that when these denser masses start to boil off when awakened they can put the bigger being to sleep. They exude unconsciousness because they have been being inanimate or dead. Anyone who has done NOTS is very familiar with what you have restimulated. There's no mystery about what has occurred or what you have stumbled into. It just validates Hubbard's theories more about spiritual beings compacted into forming a body.

I know two people who experienced somewhat similar things right after a processing action. Both of us on an occasion 2 yrs apart experienced phenomena that caused us to head to an emergency room. Its a condition where a small piece of a ridge wakes up and you feel a 'burning' or searing hole the size of a 22 calibre bullet in a soft tissue body organ. I had it in my chest and another person had it in his liver. Jeff Walker, senior C/S FSO saw that I was headed to the hospital and called me back in to direct intense Hellos and OKs to the area in my chest. No more symptoms in 10 minutes. Gone. Vero was on his way to the hospital and kept going. He had a feeling of a pinhole of erosion burning into his liver. He was given medication in the ER as it had gone on for 6 days .

These things can act up badly when coming alive. (they were dead). When you are looking at the masses that compose the bodyyou are looking at the 'reactive mind'. Like Leon says. Don't mess around in areas where you are not adept to easily get yourself out. Shit, any sorcerer or manipulator in the past has used those ridges to lay in their own agendas on an unsuspecting person a time or two. "Place that intention into that ashtray!". "Place that intention into that person" Leave it alone Jachss! There are lengthy repair lists making the C of S lots of money $$$$ when run on distressed NOTTERS who have made these areas come 'alive' in irregular fashion. Its good you are the wiser and will not do this to yourself willingly again.. :)

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whilst at Flag as an OOT I spent quite a bit of time in "iso" (isolation), whenever you get anything contagious like a cold etc you get sent to iso. Once there you are expected to pair up with someone else run assists on each other, that is when you're not doing work like cleaning the pool, sweeping the car park, etc. Anyway, I digress, I had this assist "Feel the Aliveness of" run on me all the time and I can honestly say it did jack shit (absolutely nothing, for those that don't speak Australian), either good or bad. There were only 2 assists that ever gave me any relief from anything, one was the Nerve Assist, and the other was the "Fish Assist," although you won't find that in any assist pack, it was an iso invention but was very effective because it made all of us in iso laugh and smile and thus feel better.

Ok can you tell me have you had operations, broken bones, etc
because this depends on that.

ive been concussed where i slept for 24 hours, nose broken with steel cap boots, nose rebroken, appendix out(not key hole), tonsils, car accident, motor bike accident, broken ankles, slipped discs in back., broken fingers ,glandular fever.
so if you only just had a flu it wont turn on much.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Jachss,

I know where you are coming from. It can be a good or bad thing to 'feel the aliveness'. You are opening up ridges into a FLOW state. One of the 27 NOTs Rundowns did this in a deliberate manner to get the left over things.

Many a PC has done "Hellos and OKs" to handle a piece of an awakened body ridge that woke up during processing and gave them some really awful somatics. It has been stated that when these denser masses start to boil off when awakened they can put the bigger being to sleep. They exude unconsciousness because they have been being inanimate or dead. Anyone who has done NOTS is very familiar with what you have restimulated. There's no mystery about what has occurred or what you have stumbled into. It just validates Hubbard's theories more about spiritual beings compacted into the body as its ridges.

I know two people who experienced somewhat similar things right after a processing action. Both of us on an occasion 2 yrs apart experienced phenomena that caused us to head to an emergency room. Its a condition where a small piece of a ridge wakes up and you feel a 'burning' or searing hole the size of a 22 calibre bullet in a soft tissue body organ. I had it in my chest and another person had it in his liver. Jeff Walker, senior C/S FSO saw that I was headed to the hospital and called me back in to direct intense Hellos and OKs to the area in my chest. No more symptoms in 10 minutes. Gone. Vero was on his way to the hospital and kept going. He had a feeling of a pinhole of erosion burning into his liver. He was given medication in the ER as it had gone on for 6 days .

These things can be very deadly. (they were dead). When you are looking at the masses that compose the bodyyou are looking at the 'reactive mind'. Like Leon says. Don't mess around in areas where you are not adept to easily get yourself out. Shit, any sorcerer or manipulator in the past has used those ridges to lay in their own agendas on an unsuspecting person a time or two. "Place that intention into that ashtray!". "Place that intention into that person" Leave it alone Jachss! There are lengthy repair lists making the C of S lots of money $$$$ when run on distressed NOTTERS who have made these areas come 'alive'. Its good you are the wiser and will not do this to yourself willingly again.. :)

Im not touching it Hats , i see what your saying i agree VERY DEADLY, i havent touched that Black Dianetics assist since feb 2010, havent been able to, like you say the Reactive mind..I submerged into a level of unconsciousness, hypnotoc trance, paranoia, that was TOO deep.
Im suprised in the fact that it is in Tech Vol 1 as a demonstration in black dianetics and is in the assist pack, but not the assists checklist.

also if you are at a higher level case wise, and handling left over things , like you say the ratio is different, but if you have had very little auditing and your not clear and you hit this stuff the ratio is right out, two different case levels.

OT with tons of recovered attention handling left over dead masses?

Versus a non clear.. hitting Reactive mind. buried deep unconscious hypnotic phrases pushing one out of valence.

What is Hypnosis but Reacting to a Command. How hypnotic can a person get?
Some Military guys are still in this day and age Hypnotised where they dont know what they did.

I Havent come out of it YET and its been a YEAR

Thanks for you info hats.
Better than R2-45.

Last edited:

GLH

Patron
God Elwood, that is the first sensible thing I have read today. Cabernet all around unless it is a good single malt scotch! Yeah!!!!:yes:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
When will people get it, its all frikken 'Black', right from the twisted heart of the creator LRon...
Ain't no good thang there honeypie!

:cake:

Mystic

Crusader
Oh grow over it, As I see it It's just a bodyscan process that Hubbard Stole from who knowes what therapy

Yarr. Being but an artificial entity (a tulpa) the hubbard-thing was programed with all sorts of schoidt from most anywhere.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
So this one particular thing is "black dianetics" huh?

Dude, all freaking Dianetics is "black"

Dude so this is Dianetics , is this black?

Can you recall a time when:

1. You were happy.

2. You had just finished constructing something.

3. Life was cheerful.

4. Somebody had given you something.

5. You ate something good.

6. You had a friend.

7. You felt energetic.

8. Somebody was waiting for you.

9. You drove fast.

10. You saw something you liked.

11. You acquired something good.

12. You threw away something bad.

13. You kissed somebody you liked.

14. You laughed at a joke.

me myself & i

Patron Meritorious
I'm saying this is a load of bollocks. :)

You mean this part?

A lecture given on
17 September 1951

The Darker Side of the Picture

Although I have never said very much about it, in Dianetics you are playing around with highly
explosive material. I would say that a person using Dianetics in certain ways might much more
happily juggle two or three hand grenades with their pins pulled. For instance, take some of
these people who run around self-auditing: why don’t they just go get a gun? That is much
simpler and quicker.

A person can drive himself mad with Dianetics without any trouble. What you have
concentrated on in your study of Dianetics has been the process of making people well. That is
your emphasis line. But don’t think for a moment that that is any more than half of it. There is
as much data on how to make people insane, uncomfortable, sick or dead as there is on how to
make them well. We ordinarily do not handle that side of the data; we ordinarily do not look at
it. But once in a while, in order to learn something, it is necessary to look at it.

Have *you* ever heard or read of Hubbard saying anything about black dianetics or black scientology (or words to that effect implying what words to that effect would imply) Uniquemand?

Or is the whole subject bollocks?

apple

Patron Meritorious
Profound and useable in my conversations with scientology slaves!

Yep, Scientology was never intended to be anything other than a mindfuck to create a cult of slaves and that's exactly what it is, a role playing game of delusional cult members trying to pretend they doing something other than losing touch with reality.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
Ok can you tell me have you had operations, broken bones, etc
because this depends on that.

ive been concussed where i slept for 24 hours, nose broken with steel cap boots, nose rebroken, appendix out(not key hole), tonsils, car accident, motor bike accident, broken ankles, slipped discs in back., broken fingers ,glandular fever.
so if you only just had a flu it wont turn on much.

Yeah, have had my apendix and tonsils out, badly injured one knee and hips as well as neck and back problems which, whilst in, were fairly chronic - not anywhere near as bad since out - also have had 2 abdominal exploratory surgeries.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yeah, have had my apendix and tonsils out, badly injured one knee and hips as well as neck and back problems which, whilst in, were fairly chronic - not anywhere near as bad since out - also have had 2 abdominal exploratory surgeries.

ok, and you never got groggy cycling thru the list?
, did you do the 28 body part feel alive or the 12 part one?

and what is the fish assist?

prior to doing the assist, did you ever get any auditing where you went thru an engram, had any or many erasures of engrams? or none?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Will smith men in black

there ya go just for you.

12_tomandwill_lg.jpg

NCSP

Patron Meritorious
there ya go just for you.

12_tomandwill_lg.jpg

Heh, Will's all, "Hot damn! If I have to crouch this low every time I get my picture taken with this d-bag, I'll be in traction by the time I'm 50."

...and Tom's thinking, "Wheeeee! I'm the tallest boy in the world!"

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
ok, and you never got groggy cycling thru the list?
, did you do the 28 body part feel alive or the 12 part one?

and what is the fish assist?

prior to doing the assist, did you ever get any auditing where you went thru an engram, had any or many erasures of engrams? or none?

No, no grogginess, did the assist as it is in the current assists pack, I believe it was the 28 parts one, usually ran for around 20 - 30 mins before I'd get bored and smile and say how great I felt, maybe I didn't run it long enough, who knows. Prior to having these assists it had been 12 years since I'd run any "engrams" and that was just home auditing straight from the book.

The fish assist was wonderful, after each meal a few of us would go to the back of the motels that were berthing for OOTs, out the back was an inlet with a pier and a couple of boats owned by the "church," there we would throw our left over food, in small pieces, into the water and watch the fish eat, or fight over it. We also threw some up in the air so the seagulls could catch it, which they nearly always did. Anyone who participated in the "fish assist" went back to the iso rooms much happier and chilled out than those that didn't take part. That particular activity was much more useful than any assist I have ever experienced, there is nothing like being with friends, or building friendships, and laughing to heal the body and the spirit. I was only in iso for four days on that particular trip and I had exactly the same bronchitis/flu type thing that I usaully had and which normally took me 7-10 days to recover from. Unfortunately, after I was out of iso, some fool wrote it down as an assist on their daily report sheet and HCO heard about it so they were forbidden to continue the activity, can't have downstat sick people having fun and feeling better.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
No, no grogginess, did the assist as it is in the current assists pack, I believe it was the 28 parts one, usually ran for around 20 - 30 mins before I'd get bored and smile and say how great I felt, maybe I didn't run it long enough, who knows. Prior to having these assists it had been 12 years since I'd run any "engrams" and that was just home auditing straight from the book.

The fish assist was wonderful, after each meal a few of us would go to the back of the motels that were berthing for OOTs, out the back was an inlet with a pier and a couple of boats owned by the "church," there we would throw our left over food, in small pieces, into the water and watch the fish eat, or fight over it. We also threw some up in the air so the seagulls could catch it, which they nearly always did. Anyone who participated in the "fish assist" went back to the iso rooms much happier and chilled out than those that didn't take part. That particular activity was much more useful than any assist I have ever experienced, there is nothing like being with friends, or building friendships, and laughing to heal the body and the spirit. I was only in iso for four days on that particular trip and I had exactly the same bronchitis/flu type thing that I usaully had and which normally took me 7-10 days to recover from. Unfortunately, after I was out of iso, some fool wrote it down as an assist on their daily report sheet and HCO heard about it so they were forbidden to continue the activity, can't have downstat sick people having fun and feeling better.

I see, should be in the assist pack but doubt it ever will.

Used to do the same thing at Saint Hill Lake.

Thanks for your info.