What's new

BLACK DIANETICS- WARNING

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Interesting quotes from

Concentrating on Your Body in Self Hypnosis.

Stay in a place where you will be undisturbed. Self-hypnosis requires your focus and complete attention. It is important that your venue should be quiet (if not absolutely quiet, then at least with low noise levels) and should not give you a lot of distraction. You can play soothing and calming music in the background—but keep the volume low enough. You are not focusing on the music; instead, you are merely using the background music as an aid to help you relax further.

Bring your mental focus to different body areas. You can begin from the head moving down, or from your feet moving up. As you inhale, visualize the tension and stress buildup in the particular body area you are focusing on. As you exhale, visualize the tension and stress slowly being expelled from your body with your breath. With each outward breath, visualize the toxins being flushed out of that specific body area. Focus on a body area as long as you like or until you feel that the particular area is completely relieved of stress.

Self-Hypnosis

Hypnosis involves entering an altered state of consciousness in which all concentration is focused on a single objective or image,
with all other stimuli blocked out.
Many people think that hypnosis is something that a hypnotist imposes on his or her subject, or they confuse it with a sleeplike state.

Others think they cannot be hypnotized. Anyone who can lose him or herself totally in an engrossing book or movie or become so absorbed in a task that they are oblivious to their surroundings is actually practicing a form of self-hypnosis.

Once a person learns self-hypnosis, he or she can use it to relieve tension and feelings of stress or anxiety.

.Black Dianetics.

The moment an individual wholly concentrates his attention elsewhere these old
areas may exert their force again.
Feel the aliveness or full sense of being of each one of the following.
Feel wholly alive only in the member of your body named:
Black Magik Hypnotism from the master...

Hi Jachss,

I just wanted to contribute a bit here.

What happenned with you is an interesting phenomena as you wrote it. But it is not a phenomena, where you end off the process.

most probably you were wandering around in that process.

I know its not written (and actually never was in scientology) how to self-audit.

You see, self-auditing can bad things when one stays in a command and doesnt use the control cycle.

the assist you did was an OT assist, while somebody with such awareness level would get through it smoothly.

I already wrote it down at the "general review of tech" thread, what you have to do when self-auditing.

BTW once I also got into a similar trouble, i got lots of headache and bleeding from nose. I continued and struggled through it. I realized I dont controll that process.

When you are the auditor, you have to control what you are doing.

There was most probably something that got into restim and you didnt get through it (bypassed charge).

As an assist I can advice you the one that for me works certainly and gets away any headache i ever get.

Its written in the Pilots book of SelfClearing i guess.

Put your (headache or pain) into an obejct around you (wall, table or something).

This way you exteriorize from a problem (pain or restim) and become a solver of a situation.

Try that one.

But realize, assist is an assist. its not really a procedure that one should continue all around... You have to know, when you have done the command, that you really have done it, and thats enough... no more, otherwise troubles come.

Do some positive processing.

ML,

Ivan

multixperience

Patron with Honors
a bit more to it

Interesting quotes from

Concentrating on Your Body in Self Hypnosis.

Stay in a place where you will be undisturbed. Self-hypnosis requires your focus and complete attention. It is important that your venue should be quiet (if not absolutely quiet, then at least with low noise levels) and should not give you a lot of distraction. You can play soothing and calming music in the background—but keep the volume low enough. You are not focusing on the music; instead, you are merely using the background music as an aid to help you relax further.

Bring your mental focus to different body areas. You can begin from the head moving down, or from your feet moving up. As you inhale, visualize the tension and stress buildup in the particular body area you are focusing on. As you exhale, visualize the tension and stress slowly being expelled from your body with your breath. With each outward breath, visualize the toxins being flushed out of that specific body area. Focus on a body area as long as you like or until you feel that the particular area is completely relieved of stress.

Self-Hypnosis

Hypnosis involves entering an altered state of consciousness in which all concentration is focused on a single objective or image,
with all other stimuli blocked out.
Many people think that hypnosis is something that a hypnotist imposes on his or her subject, or they confuse it with a sleeplike state.

Others think they cannot be hypnotized. Anyone who can lose him or herself totally in an engrossing book or movie or become so absorbed in a task that they are oblivious to their surroundings is actually practicing a form of self-hypnosis.

Once a person learns self-hypnosis, he or she can use it to relieve tension and feelings of stress or anxiety.

.Black Dianetics.

The moment an individual wholly concentrates his attention elsewhere these old
areas may exert their force again.
Feel the aliveness or full sense of being of each one of the following.
Feel wholly alive only in the member of your body named:
Black Magik Hypnotism from the master...

Self hypnosis: concentrating your attention.

Feeling alliweness is not concentrating your attention. To do this OT assist correctly, you have to be that part of your body and conceive the world from there. not your body part. Thats is solo on OT3

It works only this way... its just not written in the assist commands...

Remember that you are not to concentrate your attention. Concentrating your attention on a body part is straight solo on level 3. And to get through that one would have to be really good in confronting what comes up.

Thats the awareness level i was talking about... the ability to confront and the level of awareness is "what can you look at and confront".

and when concentrating on a body part... really hard things can come up, if one goes off the process without confront.

Know what to do and understanding of what one is going to do before the processing is the most important thing in a processing.

Even before an assist, one has to know how to get it done.

Sometimes its enough to realize that this is only an assist, supposed to get a fast relief....

This is not to make you, or somebody else wrong. I like you guys... its just a bit of contribution that can put one into a cause... :)

I can also advice you to check the axioms... good processing is just the reading of them.... :)
That one with: being a solver, not the effect is one of my most favourite...

Much Love,

ivan

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
More babble from babalon-Haiqu.

Feeling alliweness is not concentrating your attention. To do this OT assist correctly, you have to be that part of your body and conceive the world from there. not your body part. Thats is solo on OT3

It works only this way... its just not written in the assist commands...

Remember that you are not to concentrate your attention.

Concentrating your attention on a body part is straight solo on level 3
. And to get through that one would have to be really good in confronting what comes up.
Following on from Multi Experiences above comments Re OT3 process similarity to the 1952 feel aliveness 'assist' also referenced as a mechanism of Black dianetics same year 52.For those with much experience with this material it is most probable no interest for you higher lisping thetans (Satans-without the lisp)

Excerpts from LRon Hubbard Jr (Nibs) on OT3 wall of fire
explaning OT3 the Black Magik doorway to the deep realm.

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology-and-occult/tape-by-L-Ron-Hubbard-jr.htm

When Aleister Crowley died in 1947 that's when Dad decided he would take over the mantle of the Beast and that is the seed and the beginning of Dianetics and Scientology. The Magick tech transcends Scientology tech, but there again, Dad felt that he was above any and all law. Well, one can't be above the Magick laws or one is going to find himself in oblivion and that's exactly what happened. It's extremely foolish for man or beast to think they can contain an exploding hydrogen bomb in their hip pocket. You're dealing in the very basic woof, warp and substance of this universe and you don't fool around with it lightly. Such as the Wall of Fire,(Hell-wall of fire??) which is as L. Ron Hubbard sees it. That again is his incident, his perception and therefore is an evaluation for your preclear. That situation, that concept, is within your preclear but you had better find out how the preclear sees it and what the preclear's experiences with it were and are, and what the content of his track is.

You're not going to like this folks,

but the Wall of Fire is quite literally one of the Gates of Hell in the fullest biblical sense. It's one of the power doors of the Magick. Dad got pretty jammed up on it and quite literally stuck in the doorway, again because of his misuse of the Magick.

Since he could not handle the incident, he gave it to you to run. That's a fact, check it out.

One of the sad things about all of this - in the OT levels and the theta Clear levels - is that they should be run while the pc is actually and really stably exterior. Many of these incidents and processes should only be run while the preclear is stably exterior. They were designed to be run only while outside the body not inside the body. But there again, when such things as financial factors took the front seat and it became expedient to run them both solo and with people still inside their bodies, that is one of the main reasons I say it's very dangerous and detrimental to run some of these things unless somebody is stably exterior. And make sure it isn't someone else's incident you're running out. Bodies are just plain not designed for high voltage and megawatts of power. But, you see, his opinion and idea of bodies was very low, particularly other people's bodies. He wasted bodies like popcorn, and that's the truth. Look at the hundreds of people that were close to him that were either rejected, disposed of, gotten rid of, or realized the truth and cut and run before it was too late. There are now at least a thousand people on the outside for every one person on the inside, when in truth and fact it should be the reverse.

One of the primary injuctions in the Magick is to hide. That's quite necessary and very important, not bad or wrong. Part of that primary injunction is to be totally secret, to protect the doors, to protect true source and the actual path to power and the power tech itself, and to protect the realm of the deep. Now the realm of the deep is not a fourth dimension nor is it another galaxy or planet nor is it some past empire or future empire. It exists now. It does not co-exist in the same space as the MEST universe and doesn't really have a spatial relationship, but you could say it exists next to this universe, and more accurately, under this universe. They are not connected by matter, space or time but they can be bridged and of course they can be accessed. The realm of the deep could also be called the reverse of this universe, but that's not quite true because that would also carry a negative connotation and the realm of the deep is not negative. The realm of the deep also lies below the bottom of the tone scale. At this point states of being and geography are the same. It's a realm not to be feared necessarily, but certainly respected.

The Magick of course goes back many thousands of years and reached its zenith of open use and application (at least compared to today) at the height of the Egyptian empire. It was carried down verbally by a hundred generations of Egyptian priests before it was even first written down and codified. They were very careful before this long litany of verbal transmission that whenever it was written it was written in bits and pieces and was kept laying about in different locations, very similar to the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle being spread about. It would be similar to having the bits and pieces of an atomic bomb spread apart. Then if and as needed, it could be assembled and generally it would go off with a bang.

The priests themselves had learned of the wisdom of several individuals each holding different component parts to prevent the same sort of thing that has happened with L. Ron Hubbard and Adolf Hitler and of course some of the popes and the Borgia family, Napoleon and Alexander the Great.

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
More babble from babalon

and when concentrating on a body part... really hard things can come up, if one goes off the process without confront.

ivan

Response for Ivan..Multiexperience

Per the directions conflicting instructions.

Concentrate on the aliveness of the part named

Feel as though you were wholly alive only in that part

Direct your attention to the parts of the body named,

This list simply takes your attention to some other portion of your body.

Do not concern yourself with any pain or grogginess which turns on.

Just keep doing the list.

If you continue this practice, you might...

SUPPLEMENT NO. 4 to SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL
February, 1952
From
The Hubbard Dianetic Foundation, Inc.
Wichita, Kansas

Effort Processing
(summary)
This list, used long enough, may exhaust some old pain you have. Your present
attention is not only on the environment, it is upon an old pain or on dozens of old
pains you didn’t even “know” you were experiencing.

You may be unaware of that wasted attention until your attention is taken to some
other part of the body. This list simply takes your attention to some other portion of
your body. You may feel groggy or you may feel a real pain when you practice this list.
You will notice that when your attention goes to the part that hurts, the pain shuts
off.

You may also notice that the old pain tends to wear itself out when you
re-experience it several times.

Direct your attention ,to the parts of the body named
each one in its turn.

Concentrate on the aliveness of the part named.

THE NOT UNCOMMON STINK BREWING FROM HUBBARDS PRESENCE AT THE TIME

Unsurprisingly, Hubbard and Purcell had a falling out. At Wichita, Hubbard had joined the "past
lives" faction. This leap of attitude from a supposed precision study of the mind to a spiritual
practice aggravated the conservative Purcell. Purcell had also initially failed to realize that the
Wichita Foundation would be treated as the legal successor to the Elizabeth Foundation, and
would therefore be forced to
settle Elizabeth's extensive debts, which ran into hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Purcell tried to persuade Hubbard to put the Wichita Foundation into voluntary bankruptcy.

Hubbard refused, but in February,after creditors had threatened receivership,he resigned. (blow)

Hubbard launched an out-and-out attack on the Foundation using its mailing lists,which he had misappropriated

In March, a restraining order was put on Hubbard and his lieutenant, James Elliot, requiring that
they return the mailing lists<snip>

Seems like Feb, Mar 52 were bad months for Hub. Bankrupt.

Last edited:

multixperience

Patron with Honors
Per the directions conflicting instructions.

Concentrate on the aliveness of the part named

(It says on the aliveness, not on the body part)

(You were wholly alive in that body part - not your body part)

Direct your attention to the parts of the body named,
(This point conflicts with the above two points. Now do you have to direct your attention, or be wholy alive in that body part - these are not the same thing. An experienced auditor would see the contradictions right there. Or it was added by someone)

This list simply takes your attention to some other portion of your body.
(This is not true. It certainly doesnt simply take your attention to a body part, when you are supposed to be in that body part and feel aliveness. This info here has nothing to do with this assist.)

Do not concern yourself with any pain or grogginess which turns on.
(And this is a complete nonsense. When one is already here in "Self-assisting", certainly dont take this step. When something turns on, and you dont "concern" with it, it creates a BPC. Certainly i would confront and be there, when something comes up. and i would have to possibilities to come out from the stuff that comes up, when i confront it. Either it kills me, or I make it wanish. And I know, the most probably the later one happens allways.)

Just keep doing the list.
(I guess except the first two commands above, this is the only next wise thing to say :))

If you continue this practice, you might...

SUPPLEMENT NO. 4 to SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL
February, 1952
From
The Hubbard Dianetic Foundation, Inc.
Wichita, Kansas

Effort Processing
(summary)
This list, used long enough, may exhaust some old pain you have. Your present
attention is not only on the environment, it is upon an old pain or on dozens of old
pains you didn’t even “know” you were experiencing.

You may be unaware of that wasted attention until your attention is taken to some
other part of the body. This list simply takes your attention to some other portion of
your body. You may feel groggy or you may feel a real pain when you practice this list.
You will notice that when your attention goes to the part that hurts, the pain shuts
off.

You may also notice that the old pain tends to wear itself out when you
re-experience it several times.

THIS IS NOT AN ASSIST. THIS IS EFFORT PROCESSING, AND IN THE MORE ADVANCED WAY ITS A REPETITIVE SPOTTING OF THE SUBJECT TO DISCHARGE OR RUN OUT.

Direct your attention ,to the parts of the body named
each one in its turn.

Concentrate on the aliveness of the part named.

AGAIN HERE ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE WHOLLY ALIVE, NOT THE BODY PART.

Now my friend i give you here a much better process:

Take that list you have and do this:

Be the (your body part).

Do the list repetitively.

You will certainly gain much more...

ML,

Ivan

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suggest this assist for any of you playing around the L Ron Hubbard's Tech from his cult - Scientology:

START:

Feel the aliveness of that dumpster

Did you feel it? Okay - good.

Now - take the 990 lbs of books, lectures, e-meters, certs, plaques, trophy's and WTH booklets and walk it over to that dumpster.

Are you there at the dumpster with ALL 990 lbs of that shit? - Okay, good!

Now - Throw it all away.

Did you throw it all away? Okay - good.

End of Cycle

Have a good life.

:wink2: