BLACK SCIENTOLOGY PRACTICE BLACK NOT's ON PEOPLE!

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Scientology's enemy targets as defined by Hubbard are purely arbitrary. It is the same technique that Hitler used--targetting the Jews was an arbitrary decision to "unite" the Nazi's, and so Scientologists are "united" in the targetting of Psychs, CIA etc..

You're the expert, proove your statement!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Good info... maybe you could feed that able girl some of the suspects' profiles... and ask her for her pick:

SNIP OF IMAGES

The only suspects I have are the ones who had an interest in suppressing Ken because he was a danger to their profit potential, the Cof$. The other suspect is Ken himself. I think both should be INVESTIGATED, rather than assumed.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
SNIP OF IMAGES

The only suspects I have are the ones who had an interest in suppressing Ken because he was a danger to their profit potential, the Cof$. The other suspect is Ken himself. I think both should be INVESTIGATED, rather than assumed.

You point the right item, money. Miscavige's money was in danger, and that makes the then OSA CO the prime suspect... who was him? late 90's?

The remote viewing capabilities and other aspects of Scientology imperil the New World Order, whose money pool are us... the stock.

Hence the main suspects are the "OSA" of the empire... that is CIA, MI-6, or the ones at the top, the ones not from Earth.

As to the Pilot himself... why would he drop a body and how would that make more money for him? If you happen to find him, ask please.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Anything can be BLACK or WHITE depending on the intent of its use. Even before I encountered $cn, I could hypnotise a voluntary subject, and I used the same logic as a computer programmer, i.e., one must ensure that there are no conflicts or "crash loops". A BLACK program would deliberately contain such conflicts and "crash loops" in order to cause futher confusion, e.g.:

:LOOP
Commit Suicide
Repeat LOOP

Oh, if you are so much an expert, then how come you are not a millionair, just as Hubbard, who with only 20% of what you know, beceme a rich man? Is it because you are an ethical being? Then what about psychologists, they are not as ethical as you, but they are not rich either.

That you have successfully identified bogus commands means you may eventually find your way out of this mess. "The Pilot" is only suppressed. He will re-emerge!

RPX

Good, but not with the same body, the one MI-6 "suicided" in his pool, right?

PS: When you read the trauma that Carmel suffered at the hands of OSA being forced to answer "auditing" questions when only the answer they wanted would suffice, there is no doubt in my mind that you have been subjected to something grossly inappropriate. She fought it off, so can you.

Oh, how Charming of you, then all I need now is become a member of ESMB, post my terrible experience and authomatically I'll be a worty member of the Huyman Race again, just like Rinder and Rathbun did. Gee. All I need now is get evidence for my floating needle and all solved, right?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Ingo Swan and Hall Puthof did the contrary, engaged into the upper OT levels to gain remote viewing expertise.

And the observed results were?

Are you an expert? either a rape victim or a sexual expert?

I have lost count of the number of rape victims (both male and female) with whom I have dealt. I was expressing a personal opinion based on my experiences, not a "professional" one.

OH, thanks a lot!

I have no idea why you suddenly want to start attacking me. It is only by sharing information that we get to see the bigger picture that $cn is so desperate to keep walled up.

Good! now you're an expert propper.

I have made no such claim.

You're the expert!

According to you.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Oh, if you are so much an expert, then how come you are not a millionair, just as Hubbard, who with only 20% of what you know, beceme a rich man? Is it because you are an ethical being? Then what about psychologists, they are not as ethical as you, but they are not rich either.

So you know my financial situation? Please tell me? Oh,yes, that reminds me: I'll have to go out and buy a gossip mag to find out what I did last week.

Good, but not with the same body, the one MI-6 "suicided" in his pool, right?

At the time of reply, I was responding only to the information contained in the post, I did not know that he was deceased.

Oh, how Charming of you, then all I need now is become a member of ESMB, post my terrible experience and authomatically I'll be a worty member of the Huyman Race again, just like Rinder and Rathbun did. Gee. All I need now is get evidence for my floating needle and all solved, right?

From the quality of your postings, I should imagine that your highest evolutionary aspirations would be Neanderthal.

I added the part about Carmel as a person who knew her in the org. She was then, and is now, a wonderful caring person who would not stoop to the barbed attacks that you have levelled here for no adequately explored reason. You don't write songs for "Disaster Area", do you?

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
Ingo Swan and Hall Puthof did the contrary, engaged into the upper OT levels to gain remote viewing expertise.

And the observed results were?

The implementation in the private sector of remote viewing technology trough Lt Ed Dames in many remote viewing private enterprices, which you can go buy.

The confirmation via CIA of the remote viewing phenomena and the presumed continuation of the remote viewing activities in the intel arena worldwide.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post

Yes, I do firmly believe that a person who is successfully hypnotised in this fashion can have a deliberate trigger implanted to re-activate the state more easily in the future. Finding and identifying that trigger can destroy it.

OH, thanks a lot!

I have no idea why you suddenly want to start attacking me. It is only by sharing information that we get to see the bigger picture that $cn is so desperate to keep walled up.

I was acknowledging your explanation. How come that's an atack? can you explain me?

Oh, you say you're not an expert, so I have to conclude you're giving only a personal oppinion.. re the triger...

Right?

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I was acknowledging your explanation. How come that's an atack? can you explain me?

Oh, you say you're not an expert, so I have to conclude you're giving only a personal oppinion.. re the triger...

Right?

Whilst still in school, I learned to be a hypnotist from one episode of a BBC series "The Omega Factor", and oddly enough when I look back, I was using TR0 to do it. At no time did I ever try to implant a trigger in a subject--it was simply a demonstration of "power" that kept school bullies in line, and it wasn't that stage show crap either.

I saw your question about high finances like Hubbard as an attack. Whilst my financial status is "retired", I am not a millionaire because when it comes to business I'm too much of a soft touch. If that comment was not meant as an attack, then I withdraw the accusation.

My short term memory may be %$#@, but I still remember basic grammar and punshuayshun from Year 1 in school. I'm one of those messed up by the change to "metric". I work in feet and inches, but chains, roods and miles mean nothing. Degrees C means something as does K, but Farenheit throws me right off. Metric may work nicely in the physics lab, but it's a f'g nightmare in the engineering workshop.

I'm one of those people who remembers things that other people don't but while others are great at referencing their information, I'm up a tree without a roll of toilet paper.

"He who is willing to do something for nothing knows his own worth."