What's new

BLACK SCIENTOLOGY PRACTICE BLACK NOT's ON PEOPLE!

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
It has been disclosed...

November 1999

I can prove nothing of what happened to me. Consider this total delusion if you want. But in November of 1999, I was drugged, raped, and implanted with the commands that I posted anonymously earlier this year as the OSA Sex-Drug-Hypnosis procedure.

I AM ENDED. It is with great reluctance that I am announcing that the "Pilot" identity was destroyed by OSA and the CofS. But it has been a year now and I have not recovered and there does not seem to be any way out but to abandon it all.

Right now I'm a pitiful shadow of who I was when I wrote Super Scio and Self Clearing. I put those out on the net for free and they will remain there for whomever can use them or get anything out of them. But I am no longer fit to evaluate their contents or further extend the work.

BLACK THETA OPS

I'm not certain about the name, but it reads on an e-meter like dynamite.

It would seem that as a first stage, they try to use OTs to engage in psychic warfare, telepathically implanting enemies or whatever. This is so weak and shallow as to be a joke. Some people in the freezone, including myself, have noticed this, but it is so trivial that everybody shrugs it off with hardly a glance. They really aren't capable of producing OTs that can do anything significant.

But beyond this, when they get desperate, there does seem to be the physical use of black dianetics with an upgraded procedure that includes rape and reverse anti-auditing commands in addition to simple PDH.

Apparantly, adding in sex/rape on top of PDH makes a pleasure-pain syndrome that is effective even on a clear because a clear has only blown the force out of the bank and is not really free from all incident chains or abberations. My experience, after endless hours of trying to run the damn thing out, is that it still has effect even after apparantly being erased because the pleasure/pain bundle causes it to compulsively mockup again at a physical level.

Note that the "pleasure/pain" syndrome is known in hypnotherapy because it comes up in hypnotic drug rape cases. They are not very good at handling it but they do know that it makes posthypnotic commands really stick whereas simple PDH seems like an unworkable joke to them as far as long term effects go.

The OSA implant was completely out of view initially except for some really oddball things around the edges that didn't make any sense. For example, there was a onetime occurance of anal bleeding right afterwards which seemed to me at the time to have had no cause and did not repeat and therefore seemed totally incomprehensible.

At the beginning of January, I posted again despite the implanted orders against it and of course they grabbed me again and repeated the procedure. They had, of course, laid in a command phrase to put me back under again so that it was easy to pick me up subsequent times.

The platen I published was the consistent part of the incident (they got me a total of 3 times and had some sort of command sheet that they used every time). In addition to this were unique commands aimed at me specifically plus background dialogue plus the constant crap on the TV which they turned on purpousfully to fill the incident with additional chatter to hide the contents.

It was loaded with suicide commands among other things and I was fighting those endlessly during the earlier part of this year but I always managed to circumvent them somehow since it did not actually make sense to me analytically.

It wasn't until July that I got my hands on the incident itself and managed to list out that SDH implanted command platen (and I did that very carefully on a meter, everything read cleanly and consistently).

Whenever I try and post, the whole thing turns on again at maximum temporarily, including shaking fits, suicidal urges, and a sexual desperation that is beyond description.

I don't think that anyone, even those close to me, have really understood how bad its been this year. A night and day shift from being a major player to becoming a broken piece lying on the battlefield.

The whole Pilot business and Scientology and research and posting to the net are just loaded and messed up with endless hypnotic commands implanted by OSA.

And they want me to kill myself.

(Ken says perhaps this was done to Lisa McPherson.)

But if this is true, then CofS itself is implanting people and has become that which it pretends to fight.

Post to internet by Ken Ogger aka The Pilot

Note:

Yes - they practice Black NOTs on people.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050310215148/www.scientologyintegrity.org/htmldocs/tt/1999.shtml

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
That is another kind of Reverse Auditing they engage in.

But - this PDH incident described above is implanting. They are also building a machine for use in the new Super Power building. In the days of psychotronics too!

Flag is not just a Theta Trap with a DEAD END bridge.

It is what we call IMPLANT STATION number 1. And we are not kidding.

Just follow the yellow brick road to Flag where the man with a machine behind the curtain will do all kinds of magical things for you.

Say hellow to implanter master:

miscavige-crop.jpg

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've heard of this.

I've experienced other forms of Black NOTS. And it's NOT fun or enjoyable.

All that stopped when I stopped associating with a Ron's Org person.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
As an Ex, you are hereby declared immune. It's expanded bullbaiting and your TRs are in.

Fuck em.

Zinj

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
As an Ex, you are hereby declared immune. It's expanded bullbaiting and your TRs are in.

Fuck em.

Zinj

You know, Zinj, that's pretty much what I said the last time I felt it starting. "Get the fuck over yourselves and get the fuck out of my space". I'd also put up a 10X mirror around me - so whatever they were sending my way, would bounce back at 10X the strength. I'm pretty sure I felt a few people melt. LOL!!!

Mystic

Crusader
"Black Scientology", or "Black Dianetics" are both misnomers as there is no "White Scientology" or "White Dianetics". It's all dark, intended to entrap, ensnarl, enslave and make vampire fodder. Lips Hubbard never spewed a single word that did not have this hidden or open as part of his content. And sometimes he was very good at it.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron

Is that disbelief?

:yes:I know who that is!

Yes, you do. LOL!!!

"Black Scientology", or "Black Dianetics" are both misnomers as there is no "White Scientology" or "White Dianetics". It's all dark, intended to entrap, ensnarl, enslave and make vampire fodder. Lips Hubbard never spewed a single word that did not have this hidden or open as part of his content. And sometimes he was very good at it.

This is true.

Yippee!!!, I learned how to do multi-quotes so I don't have to respond three times. There goes my post count. LOL!!!

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Kathy (ImOut);336241]Is that disbelief?

No. It is a multipe answer, that is... if you mean you were Black NOT's-ed when you were in the Ronsorg, then that means that a Black NOT'ser payed black theta operations on you to drive you out of the Ronsorg. Or there's the posibility that the Black NOT's-er was in the Ronsorg doing black theta operations.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
No. It is a multipe answer, that is... if you mean you were Black NOT's-ed when you were in the Ronsorg, then that means that a Black NOT'ser payed black theta operations on you to drive you out of the Ronsorg. Or there's the posibility that the Black NOT's-er was in the Ronsorg doing black theta operations.

I truly believe the Ron's Org person I was connected with pulled in so much shit, it spilled over onto others. It took me a while to realize it. But when I was talking to my "wog" friends about this person, the husband said "physician heal thyself". It was such the right response. That's when I realized I needed to get completely away from any form of LRH tech.

But I definitely got that it was coming from AOLA &/or the LA area.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
I truly believe the Ron's Org person I was connected with pulled in so much shit, it spilled over onto others. It took me a while to realize it. But when I was talking to my "wog" friends about this person, the husband said "physician heal thyself". It was such the right response. That's when I realized I needed to get completely away from any form of LRH tech.

Thanks for the information.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious

Kathy,
I wonder now in which Ron's Org this person you mentioned, was on line. Would you mind telling me? I am just curious, that's all. I did Ron's Org OT8 (Excalibur) almost 20 years ago but here in Europe.

Smilla

Ordinary Human

You are very right :thumbsup: