What's new

BLACK SCIENTOLOGY PRACTICE BLACK NOT's ON PEOPLE!

Lee_from_phx

Patron with Honors
"Black Scientology", or "Black Dianetics" are both misnomers as there is no "White Scientology" or "White Dianetics". It's all dark, intended to entrap, ensnarl, enslave and make vampire fodder. Lips Hubbard never spewed a single word that did not have this hidden or open as part of his content. And sometimes he was very good at it.

Exactly!

People should also not make the mistake of believing that the cult retards actually KNOW anything about anything. Patty Hearst was brainwashed into becoming a Marxist terrorist (but I repeat myself) and the people who did that to her didn't have any magic mumbo jumbo or Wheaty Powerz. It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
Implants? Implants? So, what has the cult done now; started practicing
Dentistry without a license? Desperately trying to put "teeth in the tech"?

Gadfly

Crusader
"Black Scientology", or "Black Dianetics" are both misnomers as there is no "White Scientology" or "White Dianetics". It's all dark, intended to entrap, ensnarl, enslave and make vampire fodder. Lips Hubbard never spewed a single word that did not have this hidden or open as part of his content. And sometimes he was very good at it.

The nail has been hit squarely on the head! :thumbsup:

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Exactly!

People should also not make the mistake of believing that the cult retards actually KNOW anything about anything. Patty Hearst was brainwashed into becoming a Marxist terrorist (but I repeat myself) and the people who did that to her didn't have any magic mumbo jumbo or Wheaty Powerz. It's called Stockholm Syndrome.

Good, you solved the problem of the world, No telepathic DNA, no New World Order, no ET's controling polititians. No problem that those items are getting verified now, it all is Stockolm Syndrome, Thanks!

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
The main culprit on this Black NOT's operations, as described by Ken Ogger, years before his death, is OSA, Office of Special Affairs, in the late 90's...

Who was the CO OSA in the late 90's...

There you have your No. 1 murderer, go for him!

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
November 1999

I can prove nothing of what happened to me. Consider this total delusion if you want. But in November of 1999, I was drugged, raped, and implanted with the commands that I posted anonymously earlier this year as the OSA Sex-Drug-Hypnosis procedure.

I AM ENDED. It is with great reluctance that I am announcing that the "Pilot" identity was destroyed by OSA and the CofS. But it has been a year now and I have not recovered and there does not seem to be any way out but to abandon it all.

Right now I'm a pitiful shadow of who I was when I wrote Super Scio and Self Clearing. I put those out on the net for free and they will remain there for whomever can use them or get anything out of them. But I am no longer fit to evaluate their contents or further extend the work.

BLACK THETA OPS

I'm not certain about the name, but it reads on an e-meter like dynamite.

It would seem that as a first stage, they try to use OTs to engage in psychic warfare, telepathically implanting enemies or whatever. This is so weak and shallow as to be a joke. Some people in the freezone, including myself, have noticed this, but it is so trivial that everybody shrugs it off with hardly a glance. They really aren't capable of producing OTs that can do anything significant.

I definitely was looking for any Teep or Teek abilities within Scientology and found none. I have observed and experienced far more in the "paranormal" spectrum once I got out.

But beyond this, when they get desperate, there does seem to be the physical use of black dianetics with an upgraded procedure that includes rape and reverse anti-auditing commands in addition to simple PDH.

Apparantly, adding in sex/rape on top of PDH makes a pleasure-pain syndrome that is effective even on a clear because a clear has only blown the force out of the bank and is not really free from all incident chains or abberations. My experience, after endless hours of trying to run the damn thing out, is that it still has effect even after apparantly being erased because the pleasure/pain bundle causes it to compulsively mockup again at a physical level.

Note that the "pleasure/pain" syndrome is known in hypnotherapy because it comes up in hypnotic drug rape cases. They are not very good at handling it but they do know that it makes posthypnotic commands really stick whereas simple PDH seems like an unworkable joke to them as far as long term effects go.

I am somewhat doubtful of this, because I do not believe that any rape victim gets any pleasure (bodily or otherwise) from non-consensual sex, but the trauma attached to such an event is very real.

The OSA implant was completely out of view initially except for some really oddball things around the edges that didn't make any sense. For example, there was a onetime occurance of anal bleeding right afterwards which seemed to me at the time to have had no cause and did not repeat and therefore seemed totally incomprehensible.

At the beginning of January, I posted again despite the implanted orders against it and of course they grabbed me again and repeated the procedure. They had, of course, laid in a command phrase to put me back under again so that it was easy to pick me up subsequent times.

Yes, I do firmly believe that a person who is successfully hypnotised in this fashion can have a deliberate trigger implanted to re-activate the state more easily in the future. Finding and identifying that trigger can destroy it.

The platen I published was the consistent part of the incident (they got me a total of 3 times and had some sort of command sheet that they used every time). In addition to this were unique commands aimed at me specifically plus background dialogue plus the constant crap on the TV which they turned on purpousfully to fill the incident with additional chatter to hide the contents.

It was loaded with suicide commands among other things and I was fighting those endlessly during the earlier part of this year but I always managed to circumvent them somehow since it did not actually make sense to me analytically.

It wasn't until July that I got my hands on the incident itself and managed to list out that SDH implanted command platen (and I did that very carefully on a meter, everything read cleanly and consistently).

Even without the PDH, Scientology is about programming people, and while I had no difficulty in preparing my email to Senator Xenophon, when I approached the local MP's office to give proper contact details, I was shaking so badly that I could barely write anything legible.

Whenever I try and post, the whole thing turns on again at maximum temporarily, including shaking fits, suicidal urges, and a sexual desperation that is beyond description.

Is this sexual "desperation" an overwhelming NEED for sex, or an overwhelming FEAR of it?

I don't think that anyone, even those close to me, have really understood how bad its been this year. A night and day shift from being a major player to becoming a broken piece lying on the battlefield.

The whole Pilot business and Scientology and research and posting to the net are just loaded and messed up with endless hypnotic commands implanted by OSA.

And they want me to kill myself.

(Ken says perhaps this was done to Lisa McPherson.)

But if this is true, then CofS itself is implanting people and has become that which it pretends to fight.

Scientology's enemy targets as defined by Hubbard are purely arbitrary. It is the same technique that Hitler used--targetting the Jews was an arbitrary decision to "unite" the Nazi's, and so Scientologists are "united" in the targetting of Psychs, CIA etc..

Post to internet by Ken Ogger aka The Pilot

Note:

Yes - they practice Black NOTs on people.

Anything can be BLACK or WHITE depending on the intent of its use. Even before I encountered $cn, I could hypnotise a voluntary subject, and I used the same logic as a computer programmer, i.e., one must ensure that there are no conflicts or "crash loops". A BLACK program would deliberately contain such conflicts and "crash loops" in order to cause futher confusion, e.g.:

:LOOP
Commit Suicide
Repeat LOOP

That you have successfully identified bogus commands means you may eventually find your way out of this mess. "The Pilot" is only suppressed. He will re-emerge!

RPX

PS: When you read the trauma that Carmel suffered at the hands of OSA being forced to answer "auditing" questions when only the answer they wanted would suffice, there is no doubt in my mind that you have been subjected to something grossly inappropriate. She fought it off, so can you.

Last edited:

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
PS: When you read the trauma that Carmel suffered at the hands of OSA being forced to answer "auditing" questions when only the answer they wanted would suffice, there is no doubt in my mind that you have been subjected to something grossly inappropriate. She fought it off, so can you.

Been there, done that.

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Been there, done that.

Fortunately, I was spared some of this really ridiculous treatment, and although "The Pilot" posted this in 1999 and it was quoted from elsewhere, there is always the remote chance that a reply will get back to him so that, like the rest of us, he knows he's not alone.

Hatshepsut

Crusader
Thankyou for posting this cybersmurf. It about made me cry. I have some thoughts I'd like to share about some phenomena of Ken Ogger's. (I do know that in the end he was found at the bottom of his swimming pool anyway.) My comments blue.

November 1999 Posted by The Pilot

I can prove nothing of what happened to me. Consider this total delusion if you want. But in November of 1999, I was drugged, raped, and implanted with the commands that I posted anonymously earlier this year as the OSA Sex-Drug-Hypnosis procedure.
I believe there are common practices amongst certain games players. Even on The Role of Earth tape Ron says 'they' sexually restimulated so and so and got him into an affair with the prime minister's wife or such and such. Says this is a very very old trick or some such.
I'll tell you that when I overran my niacin getting a near fatal heart attack, I did a flip flop to some control station 'out there'. It was only momentary but some of my attention units remained. It was very upsetting to me.. The one visio I continue to press out of my mind was in a near area. I saw a body being sexually stimulated via some sort of pulses. I shoved this away from my mind. These things seem to have comm lines carrying through a more fluid realm.

I at one time awakened to a feeling of broken bones and electroshock sensations. I do not think anyone was actually in my bedroom. I do not believe I was abducted. I think there is sort of an 'astral plane' we are connected to as we operate apart from our static selves..I believe these psychic monsters are low on the totem pole. They are rare entities created for the purpose of manipulating others' energy.
On Earth, when a larger being becomes more expansive... this new expansiveness attracts the machinery carried around by individuals who are basically implanted to react to this. A lot of things from there go on automatic. The carriers of the charge themselves are rarely very OT. Yet the phenomena experienced after hobnobbing with them seems like a conjuring by a Chaldean black magician. It is hard to itsa. There is so much added garbage.
I've seen lots of self inval and unwillingness to be effect, overwhelm and an assertion of only one's OWN responsibility.

When suffering heavy cross-restimulation myself, I did as The Pilot did. Just started to lock scan the individual stacked up PDH type incidents on the same ridge. They hung up in my energy field. They dated from 'transferrence' and contact with 'carrier,' then to 800 bce, then 14,000 bce, 3500 bce, 237 AD. Keeping a zero attitude. I found they weren't even my incidents. The basic purpose at the bottom of all the attacks seems to be keeping a person from getting up in power. I think it is notable that there are so many Expansion experiences that don't have any terrible consequences. :eyeroll: Sometimes I think we run into another who is a carrier who is contaged with the purpose to DESTROY others who are expanding. The INTENTION which is live is what needs to be pervaded. THEIR incident of being implanted with this is probably the heavy. .

I AM ENDED. It is with great reluctance that I am announcing that the "Pilot" identity was destroyed by OSA and the CofS. But it has been a year now and I have not recovered and there does not seem to be any way out but to abandon it all.

Right now I'm a pitiful shadow of who I was when I wrote Super Scio and Self Clearing. I put those out on the net for free and they will remain there for whomever can use them or get anything out of them. But I am no longer fit to evaluate their contents or further extend the work.

BLACK THETA OPS

I too felt like a mere shell of my old self. I felt I stirred up so much mass counter-intentioned to me that my only hope was to die and escape into another situation where these factors would still be dormant and not in restimulation. It was running on auto all the time. This a set of charges got slipped into my space by a carrier or an agent. (locking onto my own)
It was at about this time that I started to pay attention to the subject of 'monitors'. My new black stallion e-meter was slamming off its pins. I freaked out and sold the 2,000 dollar meter for 600 bucks to destroy the evidence of this refused reality that was invading my world.

I'm not certain about the name, but it reads on an e-meter like dynamite.

It would seem that as a first stage, they try to use OTs to engage in psychic warfare, telepathically implanting enemies or whatever. This is so weak and shallow as to be a joke. Some people in the freezone, including myself, have noticed this, but it is so trivial that everybody shrugs it off with hardly a glance. They really aren't capable of producing OTs that can do anything significant.

But beyond this, when they get desperate, there does seem to be the physical use of black dianetics with an upgraded procedure that includes rape and reverse anti-auditing commands in addition to simple PDH.

The thing about drugs and sex is that they take all the life force in the organs and in the body's space and subdue them onto the same hypnotic level. They become suggestible. Then they can be deliberately 'keyed up' and used.

Apparantly, adding in sex/rape on top of PDH makes a pleasure-pain syndrome that is effective even on a clear because a clear has only blown the force out of the bank and is not really free from all incident chains or abberations. My experience, after endless hours of trying to run the damn thing out, is that it still has effect even after apparantly being erased because the pleasure/pain bundle causes it to compulsively mockup again at a physical level.

Note that the "pleasure/pain" syndrome is known in hypnotherapy because it comes up in hypnotic drug rape cases. They are not very good at handling it but they do know that it makes posthypnotic commands really stick whereas simple PDH seems like an unworkable joke to them as far as long term effects go.

The OSA implant was completely out of view initially except for some really oddball things around the edges that didn't make any sense. For example, there was a onetime occurance of anal bleeding right afterwards which seemed to me at the time to have had no cause and did not repeat and therefore seemed totally incomprehensible.

I think groups like the OSA are targets for blanketing by entities controlled by black ops. I'm seeming along the lines of L. Kins works here, but when the stuff happens you have to look for the intentions involved. They are ugly. I'm sounding like a crazy lady off the rails. But I had to suffer through a lot of diverse charge surgically taking apart the recent space opera interference period. You wouldn't think some visiting teams would be running drug implants while doing sexual surgery on the home team which were captured and knocked out. Why would somebody so high tech that they could get here want to do that. It took a lot of confront for me to look. It blows though. These implants to commit suicide by the way I found were part of their copied R6 stuff. I found that these 'bits' can seemingly get hoisted into your space when they were previously not there. The portal seems to be an astral one.

At the beginning of January, I posted again despite the implanted orders against it and of course they grabbed me again and repeated the procedure. They had, of course, laid in a command phrase to put me back under again so that it was easy to pick me up subsequent times.

The platen I published was the consistent part of the incident (they got me a total of 3 times and had some sort of command sheet that they used every time). In addition to this were unique commands aimed at me specifically plus background dialogue plus the constant crap on the TV which they turned on purpousfully to fill the incident with additional chatter to hide the contents.

It was loaded with suicide commands among other things and I was fighting those endlessly during the earlier part of this year but I always managed to circumvent them somehow since it did not actually make sense to me analytically.

It wasn't until July that I got my hands on the incident itself and managed to list out that SDH implanted command platen (and I did that very carefully on a meter, everything read cleanly and consistently).

Whenever I try and post, the whole thing turns on again at maximum temporarily, including shaking fits, suicidal urges, and a sexual desperation that is beyond description.

I don't think that anyone, even those close to me, have really understood how bad its been this year. A night and day shift from being a major player to becoming a broken piece lying on the battlefield.

The whole Pilot business and Scientology and research and posting to the net are just loaded and messed up with endless hypnotic commands implanted by OSA.

And they want me to kill myself.

(Ken says perhaps this was done to Lisa McPherson.)

But if this is true, then CofS itself is implanting people and has become that which it pretends to fight.
Post to internet by Ken Ogger aka The Pilot

Note:

Yes - they practice Black NOTs on people.

http://web.archive.org/web/200503102.../tt/1999.shtml

Last edited:

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
Thankyou for posting this cybersmurf. It about made me cry. I have some thoughts I'd like to share about some phenomena of Ken Ogger's. (I do know that in the end he was found at the bottom of his swimming pool anyway.) My comments blue.

I am disappointed to learn that Ken finally succumbed to his "programming".

I at one time awakened to a feeling of broken bones and electroshock sensations. I do not think anyone was actually in my bedroom. I do not believe I was abducted. I think there is sort of an 'astral plane' we are connected to as we operate apart from our static selves..I believe these psychic monsters are low on the totem pole. They are rare entities created for the purpose of manipulating others' energy.
On Earth, when a larger being becomes more expansive... this new expansiveness attracts the machinery carried around by individuals who are basically implanted to react to this. A lot of things from there go on automatic. The carriers of the charge themselves are rarely very OT. Yet the phenomena experienced after hobnobbing with them seems like a conjuring by a Chaldean black magician. It is hard to itsa. There is so much added garbage.
I've seen lots of self inval and unwillingness to be effect, overwhelm and an assertion of only one's OWN responsibility.

I had a similar experience. I woke with a really heavy pressure on my chest and a dreadful cold feeling throughout my body. I failed to understand what was happening, but finally realized that I was feeling genuine FEAR.

I also noted that nothing else was happening, so analytically I knew I was in no danger--my handling: I laid there "enjoying" the sensation of "fear". I think I am too strong-willed for such "direct" approaches to ever achieve anything, but like everyone else, I'm definitely susceptible to the subtle influences of "half-truths".

There is definitely a gestalt entity that has taken control of Scientology--the "money entity".

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I know a girl who is near the end of her studies in forensics, and she looked at the coroner's report and was rather shocked at it's lack of professionalism, and very surprised that the coroner thought it was suicide.

She thought it was very suspicious, and I do, too. I don't think he "succumbed to his programming", but I have only the evidence on the web.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Royal Prince Xenu;338394]

I definitely was looking for any Teep or Teek abilities within Scientology and found none. I have observed and experienced far more in the "paranormal" spectrum once I got out.

Ingo Swan and Hall Puthof did the contrary, engaged into the upper OT levels to gain remote viewing expertise.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
I am somewhat doubtful of this, because I do not believe that any rape victim gets any pleasure (bodily or otherwise) from non-consensual sex, but the trauma attached to such an event is very real.

Are you an expert? either a rape victim or a sexual expert?

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
Even without the PDH, Scientology is about programming people, and while I had no difficulty in preparing my email to Senator Xenophon, when I approached the local MP's office to give proper contact details, I was shaking so badly that I could barely write anything legible.

Good! now you're an expert propper.

cybersurf

Patron with Honors
I know a girl who is near the end of her studies in forensics, and she looked at the coroner's report and was rather shocked at it's lack of professionalism, and very surprised that the coroner thought it was suicide.

She thought it was very suspicious, and I do, too. I don't think he "succumbed to his programming", but I have only the evidence on the web.

Good info... maybe you could feed that able girl some of the suspects' profiles... and ask her for her pick:

Scientology_Miscavige_2.jpg

rinder.jpg

CIA.jpg

x6992.jpg

emoryirs.jpg

Tall%20Whites.jpg