What's new

Black Scientology

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good post.

Not sure that many of the critics will appreciate the subtlety of something that analyses the situation in the CoS using its own tech - but damn good post anyway.

Nick

Pilot had a piece along similar lines on his web page while back called "The Org's Grades Are Out." I think Ralph linked to it on his own site.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
True but there's a difference between Pilot's essay, which describes the scene as accurately as he could without trying to ascribe a cause to it, and Ralph's, which asserts that this is all by (foul) design.

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Looks like a epidemic of "Tech is out in Orgs"-syndrome. Oy vey. :confused2:

Not entirely - there is a thread about this on the other board where we can talk about it without being constantly interrupted by "LRH was a madman" posts - but it certainly isn't just about "the tech is out" following Miscavige's arrival - least ways that isn't what I am posting anyway.

Nick

knn

Patron Meritorious
'Pain and Sex' posits that implanters (ancient psychiatrists) invented sex, invented the 2nd dynamic, not that they corrupted or attacked it.
No, that HCOB talks about the wavelength called 'sex'. The word 'dynamic' is not even mentioned.
The "Urge No 2" = Wanting to have a family and a sexy mate, is not denied in this HCOB, quite the opposite: LRH states "To compound their felony ... [the psychs] tell you it's the body doing it." Since we know that bodies (e.g. animals) DO have sex and DO have pain that statement merely means that bodies do not create this artificial 'sex wavelength' or artificial 'pain wavelength'. That statement explains why thetan'ed bodies have so much more sex than animals and why animals don't torture other animals for fun and are not into BDSM games: Because only thetans produce these additional artificial wavelengths, which Hubbard calls 'sex' and 'pain'.

However it doesn't explain why anger is a "natural" wavelength to a thetan, while sex isn't. Maybe because pain and sex are not on the tone scale? Or because sex or pain can be combined with any other tone?

Please also remember how it was maybe LRH who did the research for this HCOB:
http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=10944

'Did Marty Rathbun initiate a new wave of "farming" of the recently (naive) "out"? Is the Freezone joining in the harvest? It's possible to diplomatically assist others to leave the "Church" without exploiting their naivete. What Ralph wrote is fine - but let's not be Goobers.
I also think that Ralph's post is OK, but the whole "Black Scientology" could be resolved easily by what we all know: Constant exposure (yes, real Scientology news with real statistics and real investigative interviews) and constant competition (just like you buy where it's cheaper and/or better). Then 99% of the madness would go away.

The abuses derive from the subject - the doctrine - of Scientology. If the subject is to be reformed, then that would need to be confronted.
Exactly, it's LRH's own bad apples that make the whole Church rot from within. There are bigger companies than the Church and they don't use Sea Org, Ethics or Scn Admin. It's not Miscavige's fault that there is the RPF.

Blue Spirit

Thank You Cat's Squirrel

Brilliant post Ralph, I'd add just one more thing;

Never allow the pc or staff member to claim that he or she knows more about his mind and emotions than the Tech does, in any situation whatsoever; where the two are in conflict, always insist that you are right and he or she is either unaware or lying.

That REALLY does them in.

This post did make clearer the situation that has happened to me

in the Freezone recently where my own certainty of case situations to

handle and life beingnesses suppressed occurred from a person who

considers himself "The Cat's Meow" of standard tech to the extent that

he considers himself senior to ALL in the Freezone as to "standardness"

and hasn't duplicated my situation, therefore the OCA test went south.

His beingness (this just occurred to me) might best be described by the

Title: SOURCE JR. :duh: :grouch:

I should add that his "standard tech" has had many obvious tech outnesses

in it, by simple observation.

Veda

Sponsor
No, that HCOB talks about the wavelength called 'sex'.

-snip-
Please, spare me your attempted PR damage control on Hubbard's 'Pain and Sex' HCOB.

Some excerpts:

"Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching - since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes - invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

"They [shrunken people] were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs [destructive creatures]."

knn

Patron Meritorious
A minor correction: Pain is on the tone scale at 1.8.
Actually I don't know whether he talks about sex/pain as emotion or as sensation. So maybe I was completely mistaken by mentioning sex and the tone scale.

Moreover what is a bit unclear as you read that HCOB whether he means 'sex and pain' (= combination) or 'sex or pain'. The HCOB says "Combined, pain and sex make up the insane Jack-the-Rippers" and then continues to say "Go into an asylum or a prison and look at the increasing institutional population and know what you are looking at. In the main, these are pain and sex addicts".

Last edited:

knn

Patron Meritorious
Please, spare me your attempted PR damage control on Hubbard's 'Pain and Sex' HCOB.
I don't "damage control" anything. But he clearly states in the beginning of the HCOB, that this HCOB is about 2 wavelengths:
Despite the false data of Freud... and other criminals, [sex and pain] are not native to a being. They are only artificial wavelengths. They have exact frequencies that can be manufactured. A being or a machine can synthesize either one... It is provable electronic fact. The waves are just synthesized.
He talks about nothing but artificial wavelengths in this HCOB (which then result in aberrative behavior like "prostitutes killers" or sex-suppressed self-torturers). This HCOB has nothing to do with natural sex (2nd dynamic), only with artificial lust for sex and lust for pain.

Veda

Sponsor
Hubbard's 'Pain and Sex' HCOB.

Some excerpts:

"Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching - since they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes - invented pain and sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and reach.

"They [shrunken people] were sent on that route down through the ages by the psychs [destructive creatures]."

...he clearly states in the beginning of the HCOB, that this HCOB is about 2 wavelengths:
Despite the false data of Freud... and other criminals, [sex and pain] are not native to a being. They are only artificial wavelengths. They have exact frequencies that can be manufactured. A being or a machine can synthesize either one... It is provable electronic fact. The waves are just synthesized.
He talks about nothing but artificial wavelengths in this HCOB (which then result in aberrative behavior like "prostitutes killers" or sex-suppressed self-torturers). This HCOB has nothing to do with natural sex (2nd dynamic), only with artificial lust for sex and lust for pain.

As I recall, Hubbard also states that, "Lovers are seldom happy," or words to that effect. Perhaps someone can post a link to the complete HCOB.

The "artificial wavelengths" were created by the ancient psychs and ARE Pain and Sex. The implication is that both the 2nd dynamic (sex) and the 5th dynamic (biological forms, but mainly animals or "meat bodies") were (long ago) invented by the psychs. Before that, there were only thetans without bodies, or thetans with doll bodies.

Maybe when the 'Pain and Sex Rundown' is being piloted for eventual release, you can volunteer. Can't wait for your Success Story.

Hubbard was sick and old, and living with two young people in his hide-out $250,000 dollar motor home. Possibly what occurred is that, in that confined environment, Hubbard overheard Pat and Annie Broeker making sexual noises as married couples sometime do. This bugged him, so he checked his meter, and his morbid psychiatrist-fixated imagination, and came up with his "discovery."

knn

Patron Meritorious
Maybe when the 'Pain and Sex Rundown' is being piloted for eventual release, you can volunteer. Can't wait for your Success Story.
Does it include Circling around the Pole?

As I recall, Hubbard also states that, "Lovers are seldom happy,"
Yes, he says "Lovers are very seldom happy" and unhappy lovers do not exist in the animal kingdom. Thus the reason (per LRH) why you are unhappy lies in the artificial sex wavelength. This HCOB has nothing to do with the second dynamic. If it has anything to do with dynamics then it has to do with "urges on an artificial dynamic".

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Does it include Circling around the Pole?

Yes, he says "Lovers are very seldom happy" and unhappy lovers do not exist in the animal kingdom. Thus the reason (per LRH) why you are unhappy lies in the artificial sex wavelength. This HCOB has nothing to do with the second dynamic. If it has anything to do with dynamics then it has to do with "urges on an artificial dynamic".

More of the 'Verbal Tech'!!!

this may be a 'matter of RTC Concern' :)

Zinj

nw2394

Nick,

If you're referring to the "Pro LRH Tech" board, I tried to browse it just now but it took too long to load.

It loads OK for me - at least most of the time.

You'll probably need to be a member to see the discussion I think.

Nick

Sorry Nick,

but in this thread, like many many others, the quoted, biggest bestest most smartest genius in the whole universe was a Madmad. As shown with tedious peredictability by the insane rantings which are the topics of the threads.