Blake Huffam - special request

janisgrady

Patron
Hi everyone,

Blake is in some need of help, so I am putting out this request in hopes that I can get enough contributions to help him.

Many old timers and those from Gold would know Blake. He joined Scientology in the late 50s at my parents mission in Melborne, he
moved to St Hill in the mid 60s and joined the Sea Org in 1967. After he left the Sea Org, he spent many years in the LA area as a driver until he could no longer be insured due to his age, he tried sales but that didn't work, he was about to become homeless, so my sister took it upon herself to give him a job and he has been working for her for several years now. Since the work involves being around animals, the doctors do not want him around the animals anymore to help prevent further infection which was just gotten rid of last week in hospital.

Blake recently turned 79 and now has no job and no savings. We are arranging to try and get his Social Security increased which will help.
However he has been fighting cancer which has not been improving with his own handlings, so Terri has located a clinic that he can go
to for treatment. She has arranged a place for him to stay for the next 4 to 6 months, while he undergoes treatment but we still need to come
up with about $16,000 to help cover the treatment. Other than this tumor, Blake is still in good physical shape and if he can beat it, will have
many good years ahead of him.

I know times are hard right now for many people, but even in hard times, many come through to help others, so I am putting this request out to whoever can contribute - no matter how small or how big, any contribution would be appreciated and would help.

If you would like to contribute, please contact me using the Private Message system on this board. Thanks.

Much appreciated. Janis

RogerB

Crusader
Hi everyone,

Blake is in some need of help, so I am putting out this request in hopes that I can get enough contributions to help him.

Many old timers and those from Gold would know Blake. He joined Scientology in the late 50s at my parents mission in Melborne, he
moved to St Hill in the mid 60s and joined the Sea Org in 1967. After he left the Sea Org, he spent many years in the LA area as a driver until he could no longer be insured due to his age, he tried sales but that didn't work, he was about to become homeless, so my sister took it upon herself to give him a job and he has been working for her for several years now. Since the work involves being around animals, the doctors do not want him around the animals anymore to help prevent further infection which was just gotten rid of last week in hospital.

Blake recently turned 79 and now has no job and no savings. We are arranging to try and get his Social Security increased which will help.
However he has been fighting cancer which has not been improving with his own handlings, so Terri has located a clinic that he can go
to for treatment. She has arranged a place for him to stay for the next 4 to 6 months, while he undergoes treatment but we still need to come
up with about $16,000 to help cover the treatment. Other than this tumor, Blake is still in good physical shape and if he can beat it, will have
many good years ahead of him.

I know times are hard right now for many people, but even in hard times, many come through to help others, so I am putting this request out to whoever can contribute - no matter how small or how big, any contribution would be appreciated and would help.

If you would like to contribute, please contact me using the Private Message system on this board. Thanks.

Much appreciated. Janis

Janis,

I remember Blake from the old days in Mel.

Go to this website: http://www.cantron.com/html/OriginsofCancell.html

This stuff is legitimate. It is a use at home product for a couple of hundred bucks.

I used it in a clinical trial in 1988-9 . . . so I can speak from experience on this one.

Rog