Blessings from the Internet and Boards to those left behind

Sindy

Crusader
Here's another anecdote of how progress is being made due to the Forums and Blogs ~~

A Mission Holder is a friend of a friend of mine.
He was telling my friend that he was confounded at how REVENUE $$$$$ cycles fizzled out.

He described that newbies would be all excited about purchasing a block of auditing, purchasing a bunch of books, purchasing their Academy Levels and then...
SUDDENLY

No return phone calls.
Silence.

From total enthusiasm to total withdraw.

The Mission holder told my friend ~~ he just could not understand it !

Well my friend said to the Mission Holder...."It's the Internet you dummy, read the web. I am guessing that your newbies Googled Scientology and got wise by reading the web, hence you never hear from them again......

NO DOCS.

Just an anecdote.:p

I can verify, having worked in Div 6 up until the time I left a year ago, that this scenario happened OFTEN. While I was inside, I thought that the person went PTS to someone that didn't want the potential Scientologist to get help. :melodramatic:

Now, I realize, these people just left and got on the Internet. :) It's pretty obvious. No dox required. :coolwink:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Here's another anecdote of how progress is being made due to the Forums and Blogs ~~

He was telling my friend that he was confounded at how REVENUE $$$$$ cycles fizzled out.

He described that newbies would be all excited about purchasing a block of auditing, purchasing a bunch of books, purchasing their Academy Levels and then...
SUDDENLY

No return phone calls.
Silence.

Well my friend said to the Mission Holder...."It's the Internet you dummy, read the web. I am guessing that your newbies Googled Scientology and got wise by reading the web, hence you never hear from them again......

NO DOCS.

And a good one, at that!!

ps: regarding Freeloader debts, I do recall some people posting that their's was 'waived', but I would have to so a search to locate them and dig through the many many hits that are on the internet

In the meantime, here are some excellent article and post links on Freeloader debts compiled by Ray Hill at xenu-directory:
Scientology library: “Freeloader's debt”
http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library.php?t=Freeloader's+debt

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
The events just keep up the illusion, that all is well and your donations are making headway against the war for planetary clearing, whatever that is.

Well, I could've been an actor, but I wound up here
I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear
Come and whisper in my ear, give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em when they're down
Kick 'em when they're up, kick 'em all around

You don't really need to find out what's going on
You don't really want to know just how far it's gone
Just leave well enough alone, keep your dirty laundry

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
Love to cut you down to size, we love dirty laundry.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
The person handles occasional business matters
and sends all family nice gifts and cards. The marriage is doing fine because *both parties want it
to.* The RPF-er is getting auditing, learning to audit, and auditing a twin to great wins. I've seen
the letters.

I wonder what constitutes a "Nice" gift on an RPF salary?

Q. Where else are other people's private family letters read?
A. PRISON!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wonder what constitutes a "Nice" gift on an RPF salary?

Q. Where else are other people's private family letters read?
A. PRISON!

An RPFer is not a person, an RPFer is a lowly thing. Lowly things dont have rights.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free

SUDDENLY

No return phone calls.
Silence.

Well my friend said to the Mission Holder...."It's the Internet you dummy, read the web. I am guessing that your newbies Googled Scientology and got wise by reading the web, hence you never hear from them again......"

NO DOCS.

I love it! That is just so cool. :D

Mystic

Crusader
Too little, too late. The 'enemies' (actually former victims with legitimate grievances) have already been made in droves. Freeloader bills were never enforceable, and simply ceasing to construct implausible demands does not indicate any goodness on the part of Cof$.

"+++++RPF is somewhat improved !"

You're kidding, right? The culture of abuse within organized Scientology is designed-in, just the way LRH wanted it.

Abortions are only cancelled in the sense that Fair Game was "cancelled" and I have no doubt the coercion continues to this day.

The notion that we can "take a bow" for all this is ridiculous. For many people here, ending abuses of the kind put about by the 'church' is an amends project that will last the rest of their lives. (How many "take a bow" moments does one need to experience to make up for one teen suicide? One child taken away from its parents, to live in misery and fear? The cynical destruction of the Cult Awareness Network? The Death of Shawn Lonsdale?)

Sod that. I'll take no bows, and instead I'll keep on swinging. Nothing but oblivion for the con of Ron. When it's nothing but a bankrupt, obscure laughing stock, its every document exposed to scrutiny, open discussion and ridicule... then I might retire.

Your "corroborated sources" may have satisfied you, but would they satisfy me? Without docs, I guess we'll never know.

Without verifiable sources, what you're basically saying is "Trust me; I have exclusive access to information you will never possess."

If this is the case, fine... but I should warn you that the last person who tried that line in this community was a fat, fish-lipped ginger bigamist who was mentally ill, and ended his days in hiding from the law, raving and pumped full of Vistaril.

This ^^^

Happy Days

Silver Meritorious Patron
Stopping the cults abuses and also cutting its flow lines is fantastic news.

However, the cult is smarting from all the attacks and for this brief 'breath in eternity' :D they have decided that, for the time being, they better pull back and appear to be doing the right thing... it's all to do with perception, the same thing happened in the 70's, 80's and 90's. They just evolved to being more cultish then before.

I don't believe that it can reform as it's not written in the doctrines. A leopard never changes its spots....

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron

However, the cult is smarting from all the attacks and for this brief 'breath in eternity' :D they have decided that, for the time being, they better pull back and appear to be doing the right thing... it's all to do with perception, the same thing happened in the 70's, 80's and 90's. They just evolved to being more cultish then before.

I don't believe that it can reform as it's not written in the doctrines. A leopard never changes its spots....

Is it a leopard or a VERY BLACK panther?

jenni with an eye

Silver Meritorious Patron

SUDDENLY

No return phone calls.
Silence.

Well my friend said to the Mission Holder...."It's the Internet you dummy, read the web. I am guessing that your newbies Googled Scientology and got wise by reading the web, hence you never hear from them again......"

NO DOCS.

I love it. Lets keep it going :happydance:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

Happy Days~~

I have so much agreement with these thoughts.
Much of the mis-conduct has been ongoing for decades.
But now we are in the Informational Age where data transmits (almost) at the speed of light
THE INTERNET is a whole new breed of cat.
No INTERNET in the 1970s.
Very early forms of it in the 1980s.
Vastly more exposure now than ever before with Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and all the social networking groups.

Re:

A Leopard does not change its spots.

Rick Moxon, Chief Lawyer of Miscavige was an un-indicted co-conspirator of the DC 9.

Translation : one of the GO criminals.

"DC 9" means Guardian Office 9 personnel that did jail time for ANONYMOUSLY breaking into Government offices and ANONYMOUSLY stealing documents.

I wrote the following on another site but it bears telling again.
Who is the head of the Current Office of Special Affairs ?
Who has been running this for the last many many years ?
Linda Hamel !

Long term GO intelligence.

Linda Hamel = Former GO program Operations.
Always familiar with the Dark and Dirty side, sees and implements the OSA programs to take out CHURCH ENEMIES.

She lives and breathes the deepest Secrets of the more SHADY,. the more DARK, the more CRIMINAL side of the “CHURCH.”

I think Media and Law enforcement should know that current CO OSA INT, is simply one of the more shady OLD Guardian’s office personnel.

What a load of codswallop the declaration from the “CHURCH” that the old GO were a bunch of *CRIMINALS* and that the Church has turned a new page and they are all gone ! .

Linda Hamel was as deep into it as anyone, Paulette Cooper, Snow White, the breaking in to Government Offices, the ANONYMOUS phone calls to Law enforcement in attempt to MANUFACTURE salacious criminal acts of their ENEMIES.

LO and BEHOLD, with expertise from the GO in running Black Operations, she has been CO OSA INT for the some 10 years or more ~~ to running OSA for David Miscavige !

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wrote about Linda Hamels’ amazing survival and it boggles the mind.

What a sweetheart relationship, her and Miscavige ~~ it defies reality.
Everyone around Miscavige is PURGED, BEATEN, RELEGATED to SP Hole (even DM’s own wife has vanished for some years undoubtedly getting North Korean re-indoctrination and daily SEC CHECKS) ~~
but LINDA HAMEL lives on. Untouched.

Linda Hamel never hits the skids, never is removed, never hits the dust, never gets RPFd.

What do we have here ?

We have a woman who knows the EVIL. We have a woman who is privy to all the WEB reports and knows the PSYCHOTIC BRUTE that she works for..and she keeps doing it !

The Leopard does not change its stripes….

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Linda Hamel never hits the skids, never is removed, never hits the dust, never gets RPFd.

What do we have here ?

We have a woman who knows the EVIL. We have a woman who is privy to all the WEB reports and knows the PSYCHOTIC BRUTE that she works for..and she keeps doing it !

The Leopard does not change its stripes….

Might change the colour of her uniform , if some truth comes out

Orange or orange