What's new

Blessings from the Internet and Boards to those left behind

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
What has ESMB achieved ? OCMB, Scientology-Cult.com, Marty’s blog, Leaving Scientology
and other Internet blogs and Message Boards ?

It is creating changes within the Church and lightening up on the ABUSE within.

++++++Freeloader Bills are a thing of the past. The Internet has shamed the Church into modifying and canceling this gross rip-off of slaves who depart.

+++++Freeloader Bills are also canceled because the Internet is there......The above message
boards invite and are open for new memberships. The Church does not want to batter the new
route-outs with Freeloader bills in case they become the new wave of enemies....and bloggers

++++=Abortions are canceled. Credit to Marc and Claire Headley for the law suit that made the
CULT re-think their policy. But also all the boards and blogs that shamed the Church into
changing this policy. Couples that want to flee without too much flack deliberately get pregnant as an escape hatch.

+++++RPF is somewhat improved !
When I posted on St Petersburg Times blog in response to the Daniel Montalvo article
http://www.tampabay.com/news/scientology/lawsuit-claims-church-of-scientology-violated-child
-labor-and-wage-laws/1155473

Here’s what the OSA bot responded to me (Most likely Bill Yaude as “Objective Reporter”)

Your depictions of the RPF--before and after your post above are old or purposely false. Let's
hope they're just out-of-date. The one current RPF-er I know is in written and telephone
communication with spouse, sibling and parents. The person handles occasional business matters
and sends all family nice gifts and cards. The marriage is doing fine because *both parties want it
to.* The RPF-er is getting auditing, learning to audit, and auditing a twin to great wins. I've seen
the letters. I don't know if you will be glad--or quietly chagrined--to know this truth about the
RPF, but facts are facts. Again, I understand that you may have information from an old--or very
out-tech--RPF situation. But this info is from the present. ML

Well, Well, Well, there is ONE SINGLE RPFER that the OSA BOT knows that can now
correspond outside the RPF.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He admits that my descriptions are OLD. He admits that
the drachonian RPF abuse were in “olden times.” (Some 25,000 have been through it and mostly fled)
Well I will tell you that up to one year ago, from the reports I have the RPF was as full of
atrocities as ever before. The RPF’s RPF still exists.

But the Internet and blogs like this are making the CHURCH re-think their sadism and improving
conditions for those left behind.

For that we can all take a bow.

well_that_sucked

Patron with Honors
And they know they're being investigated. Tsk, tsk, tsk, don't want to get caught red handed.

fw3qdj.jpg

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Free loader bills cancelled?

Are there dox?

Are they "cancelled" like disconnection is "cancelled"?

How right thou may be. Cancelled or postponed from public view till the heat dissipates?

Certainly if not cancelled, pressured to be careful who gets a free loader , like to hear from
those recently defected over the wall, i bet daniel montavo freeloader was waived direct from the pulsing red bat phone.

but the forums are achieving something i agree.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Free loader bills cancelled?

Are there dox?

Are they "cancelled" like disconnection is "canceled"?

Degraded Being.

Communication within recently departed is shared with their families. Many family members are "under the radar" but communicating with us Declared Sps. News travels within communities.

I have corroborated sources on the data I post.
I try very hard to post only that which I know is true.
It is all too easy to start rumors.

I would like to think that I excel at posting that which I know to be factual.
Thank you for asking.

Sindy

Crusader
Thanks Karen. I am going to make some points that you already know and I do know that you were not overlooking these things but were merely reporting positives that you are observing or perceiving. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, we do need to see DOX on this as I am sure if I were to call my local org right now and ask if my husband has a freeloader debt, I would get a resounding, "Yes".

In regards the abortion issue, as long as there is a rule that you cannot have children while in the SO, I believe there will always be an abortion "solution". It may simmer down for awhile but, when the spotlight goes off, it will go back to full swing again.

The RPF needs to be abolished. There is no way to improve it at all. As soon as you "improve" the RPF, it makes it seemingly more palatable and that is the worst thing one could do to the RPF as it gives it a chance to remain.

I agree that the forums are having an effect too...actually several very good effects including making the cult more cautious.
I think fairgame was slid into stealth mode when hub was alive. I'm not sure when disconnection was slid into stealth mode, but I think that it was very very recently with Tommy Davis in the bullshit producers chair. I'm a bit fuzzy on that but it is not for one minute cancelled, just packaged in "acceptable truth" language...even that is a huge fail since it is such a blatant lie the human brain cannot process it as anything but a blatant lie.

Freeloading is hubbard policy and so it cannot be overuled or cancelled. Freeloader bills can only be lied about and of course OSA can play tricks with people who may blow the whistle on them. Others will have to suck up LRH policy and pay the bucks or lose their already-lost eternity.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Karen, I didnt realise you were getting first hand accounts, this is good!:thumbsup:

'They' are forced to apply policy..

and have hidden agendas.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Synthia ~~ response

Thanks Karen. I am going to make some points that you already know and I do know that you were not overlooking these things but were merely reporting positives that you are observing or perceiving. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, we do need to see DOX on this as I am sure if I were to call my local org right now and ask if my husband has a freeloader debt, I would get a resounding, "Yes".

In regards the abortion issue, as long as there is a rule that you cannot have children while in the SO, I believe there will always be an abortion "solution". It may simmer down for awhile but, when the spotlight goes off, it will go back to full swing again.

The RPF needs to be abolished. There is no way to improve it at all. As soon as you "improve" the RPF, it makes it seemingly more palatable and that is the worst thing one could do to the RPF as it gives it a chance to remain.

Dear Synthia,

Thank you for the post ~~ understood. Freeloader Bill forgiveness is not retro-active. And there is especially no freeloader cancellation or forgiveness to those who go against the Church by posting on the web or connecting with the "Internet SPs".

My post was in reference to the more recent route-outs ~~ say in the last few months.

The Freeloader forgiveness/cancellation of debt would not include someone like Sir Ralliant who went on the Boards and vociferously told his tale.

So perhaps I should have modified my statement to ~~
the more recent departures from the Sea Org have Freeloader "forgiveness" ~~ these who route out without fleeing are wooed by the Church to understand the Church is their friend. No animosities.
No need to read the Internet hostilities. "We love you, we forgive your freeloader debt and we will even find you a job in a Scientology owned company.....
.."

I am told larger than $500 is being paid on departure and in some cases living accommodations are even found.

There is a lot of wooing and affection ~~"FEEL THE LOVE"~~ so the newly departed does not turn on the Church and leak the newest tales of current stats and abuse within.

Before message Forums like this, ex-staff were thrown on the street like discards into a dumpster.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, the "change" in the application of that particular Freeloader policy was long overdue. Seems like someone finally word-cleared the actual definition of "freeloader".
FL Bills are, of course, an income stream for the CofS so don't expect too much change, it all really depends on how it benefits the CofS.

Good thread.

Terril park

Sponsor

Those who have occasion to should ask CO$ on all these matters and report responses here and elsewhere and to authorities.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
So perhaps I should have modified my statement to ~~
the more recent departures from the Sea Org have Freeloader "forgiveness" ~~ these who route out without fleeing are wooed by the Church to understand the Church is their friend. No animosities.
No need to read the Internet hostilities. "We love you, we forgive your freeloader debt and we will even find you a job in a Scientology owned company.....
.."

I am told larger than $500 is being paid on departure and in some cases living accommodations are even found.

There is a lot of wooing and affection ~~"FEEL THE LOVE"~~ so the newly departed does not turn on the Church and leak the newest tales of current stats and abuse within.

Wheres the Love indeed....$500 on departure..to help you get the f__k outa here! Im speechless. rewarding downstats???

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
Too little, too late. The 'enemies' (actually former victims with legitimate grievances) have already been made in droves. Freeloader bills were never enforceable, and simply ceasing to construct implausible demands does not indicate any goodness on the part of Cof$.

"+++++RPF is somewhat improved !"

You're kidding, right? The culture of abuse within organized Scientology is designed-in, just the way LRH wanted it.

Abortions are only cancelled in the sense that Fair Game was "cancelled" and I have no doubt the coercion continues to this day.

The notion that we can "take a bow" for all this is ridiculous. For many people here, ending abuses of the kind put about by the 'church' is an amends project that will last the rest of their lives. (How many "take a bow" moments does one need to experience to make up for one teen suicide? One child taken away from its parents, to live in misery and fear? The cynical destruction of the Cult Awareness Network? The Death of Shawn Lonsdale?)

Sod that. I'll take no bows, and instead I'll keep on swinging. Nothing but oblivion for the con of Ron. When it's nothing but a bankrupt, obscure laughing stock, its every document exposed to scrutiny, open discussion and ridicule... then I might retire.

Your "corroborated sources" may have satisfied you, but would they satisfy me? Without docs, I guess we'll never know.

Without verifiable sources, what you're basically saying is "Trust me; I have exclusive access to information you will never possess."

If this is the case, fine... but I should warn you that the last person who tried that line in this community was a fat, fish-lipped ginger bigamist who was mentally ill, and ended his days in hiding from the law, raving and pumped full of Vistaril.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Freeminds said

"instead I'll keep on swinging. "

Me too. I'll keep on swinging.
My commentary is that some progress is being made.
This helps those left behind

You are most welcome to disagree:):):)

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for reporting what you have heard Karen, as many here are cautious to accept truth any rightly so , i still agree that the critics are making and should continue to apply the most pressure that is unacceptavble for CofS to handle, our def of 8C.

Keep swinging indeed.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
I have no "DOX".

The people I still know on the inside at the org level tend to indicate there are some 'rumblings' from on high to get some houses in order.

On one hand it seems getting off staff IF done on their terms CAN happen with no FL debt provided the departing person isn't hostile or has hostile connections.

But, 'looking for leaks' activity has definitely been stepped up.

With public some people seem to be having an easier time at some orgs getting repayments than some months ago BUT all things are spotty with some orgs seeming to be easier deal with and others more difficult across the board.

My feeling? Yeah, the posting on the net have HELPED and will continue to help greatly.

Make no mistake about it, the C o $ is taking some hits - none yet are fatal ( or expensive enough in $$ or bad PR ).

Folks, my humble opinion, we are making some progress but we still have a long haul ahead of us...please continue to help.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Story of Mission Holder

Here's another anecdote of how progress is being made due to the Forums and Blogs ~~

A Mission Holder is a friend of a friend of mine.
He was telling my friend that he was confounded at how REVENUE $$$$$ cycles fizzled out.

He described that newbies would be all excited about purchasing a block of auditing, purchasing a bunch of books, purchasing their Academy Levels and then...
SUDDENLY

No return phone calls.
Silence.

From total enthusiasm to total withdraw.

The Mission holder told my friend ~~ he just could not understand it !

Well my friend said to the Mission Holder...."It's the Internet you dummy, read the web. I am guessing that your newbies Googled Scientology and got wise by reading the web, hence you never hear from them again......"

NO DOCS.

Just an anecdote.:p