Bob Adams - Church of Scientology International Vice-President -- April 2014

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Thank you! Extraordinary find. Bob Adams blatantly lying about OSA at 7:00.

Then again at 9:00 his lying crescendos--with forced fake laughter, nervously shifting around in his seat and plenty of facial tells befitting a fair-gaming (tricking, lying) cult fanatic.

Hey Adams, I knew you way back in the day, when you were a normal human being, before you utterly disgraced yourself and became a degenerate liar--for whom the truth could so easily be "....disposed of quietly and without remorse."
Ditto all that.

I knew Bob and his former wife Carol back in the day too. I had an OT8 friend who used to keep in close personal contact with Sea Org Bob over the years. Just for my own amusement, about once a year (in the 2000's) I'd ask my friend, "Where's Heber? Why don't we see Heber on stage at events anymore?"

My friend would ask Bob Adams next time he/she saw him and the answer was always: "Heber's my senior. I work with him. He's doing just fine. Saw him last week. He's just busy working on critical projects."

My OT8 friend was 100% fine with that answer year after year after year. All along I knew from reading the boards that Heber was locked up in The Hole and it was all a "shore story." I'm cat playing with mouse here, if you will. Amused me to no end. :biggrin:
Pretty sad to see an OT8, a person I 'd know for a long time, so deluded and not figuring out the obvious. :shrug:

Yea, Bob used to be a normal human being.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Gratuitous editorializing added below in color!

Ditto all that.

I knew Bob and his former wife Carol back in the day too. Whoa, you too! Cool (well, as cool as knowing a lying zombie cult member can be, I guess, lol)

I had an OT8 friend who used to keep in close personal contact with Sea Org Bob over the years. Just for my own amusement, about once a year (in the 2000's) I'd ask my friend, "Where's Heber? Why don't we see Heber on stage at events anymore?" Asked in earnest? OMG, Loving that! LOLOL.

My friend would ask Bob Adams next time he/she saw him and the answer was always: "Heber's my senior. I work with him. He's doing just fine. Saw him last week. He's just busy working on critical projects." Yeah the "critical" projects were sane people who were critical of the cult.

My OT8 friend was 100% fine with that answer year after year after year. OT VIIIs are pretty much good to go with any r-factor that is delivered with certainty (ref: data is from the book "Big Being Closing Techniques")

All along I knew from reading the boards that Heber was locked up in The Hole and it was all a "shore story." I'm cat playing with mouse here, if you will. Amused me to no end. :biggrin: We share the same diabolical pleasures of asking Scientologists "sincere" questions and letting them quietly (but furiously) struggle their way through to an acceptable answer. lolol.

Pretty sad to see an OT8, a person I 'd know for a long time, so deluded and not figuring out the obvious. Okay, you're on a game show. See if you can fill in the missing word for $500,000 and a chance for Total Freedom: "Scientologists, the authorities on knowing-how-to-know, are always the last to __________."

Yea, Bob used to be a normal human being. Damn! A big, powerful, blond, blue-eyed, all-American football player. Iconic, almost too cliche to be true, lol. Guy coulda been on the cover of the Wheaties box, instead of on the whistleblowers' Theetie Wheaties dox.

Go Bob Go! You're so close, the planet is almost Clear, just a few more lies and you'll be able to report a cheery "DONE!" to Dr. Hubbard.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I don't know why Bob's good friend Ed aka CarmeloOrchards CO2 hasn't filled us in :eyeroll:

I'm not surprised. Ed Berwick hasn't posted anything since December 2014. Ed was quite upset with me that I posted he was married to Teri (Sprickler) Berwick, Mimi Roger's mother, because of the harassment he would receive from the cult. It didn't make sense to me since it was not his posting the information plus he has repeatedly claimed Bob Adams is his friend. That alone sent up the red flags for me.

When I asked him (in private) several questions about his relationship to Bob, I got no response, Instead, he sent me this link saying the letter, itself, was enough for him to be declared an SP:

https://androvillans.wordpress.com/...tory-407-another-tech-failure-refund-demanded

I requested he send me a photocopy of the actual letter. Anyone can claim they sent a letter to the cult. He replied he didn't the tone of my request, but offered nothing more & ignored my questions.

I also find his LinkedIn page very interesting. He highlights as a former occupation him being a Scientology auditor. One who is so interested in distancing themselves from the cult would not list it in his "resume". It looks like to me he's trying to reach out to Scientologists looking for a contractor.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ed-berwick/4/254/367