What's new

Bob Adams, Vice President of CofS Int, coming to Oz

Div6

Crusader
WAIT!

I can't believe this! Here we have the most upstat area of Anons and Ex'es, who have just created a major media firestorm and are on the verge of Govt inquiries, AND THEY ARE SENDING A VICE-PRESIDENT?

WTF?

Surely this rates at least the PRESIDENT!

Oh, wait....he is an SP......

:omg::omg::omg:

Raid, faggots raid. Let your lulz rain down on me.....

And be sure to ask....."Where IS Heber?"

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Snipped ...
From Bob Adams
Sure it is not easy; yet, Australians know what suppression of the Scientology religion is better than any other Scientologists on the planet, including Germany and Russia. Seventeen years of hiding out, three government inquiries. Now you are so close to this target. Let’s roll up our sleeves and roll out the red carpet and get it done! Just close your eyes and imagine the greatness of having your own Ideal Org. Wow, that is a key out!

Bless his robotic little cotton socks, he admits this target is almost achieved.

:whistling:

Now, Melbourne staff and field have a planet-wide reputation to protect. I am coming to ensure you make this the best-ever fundraiser to protect your reputation amongst the rest of the orgs. It will all be recorded on video to take back to show Americans, Canadians, South Africans, Brits and Italians how fundraising is really done! The Tone Level has to be up in the stars!

I bet the field are very excited ... they are going to be filmed whilst being regged from earhole to arsehole.

Oh! happy day.

I bet they are bursting into song as they read this exciting special address.

Poor sods.

This is the first I have ever heard of Bob Adams. He appears to be as mediocre on his post as he was in professional football.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AdamBo00.htm

He wasn't a bad football player. The stats are a little deceptive because he mostly played as an offensive tackle. Rarely does anyone who plays offensive tackle as much as he did also plays tight end. In fact, I don't know of anyone else doing that. I may be mistaken, but I thik he may have even gone to the Pro-Bowl once. He had talent and skill.

Of course, now that he is the VP of the Church makes me think he probably played one or two games without a helmet.

The Anabaptist Jacques

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Bless his robotic little cotton socks, he admits this target is almost achieved.:whistling:

Now, Melbourne staff and field have a planet-wide reputation to protect. I am coming to ensure you make this the best-ever fundraiser to protect your reputation amongst the rest of the orgs. It will all be recorded on video to take back to show Americans, Canadians, South Africans, Brits and Italians how fundraising is really done! The Tone Level has to be up in the stars!

I bet the field are very excited ... they are going to be filmed whilst being regged from earhole to arsehole.
Oh! happy day.I bet they are bursting into song as they read this exciting special address.Poor sods.

Funny! In his entire cliche-avalanche letter, that is the paragraph that stood out when I read it, also.

Knew Bob Adams way back when he was pro-football player, a huge, athletic dude, very kind but simplistic. He confided in me one day that the thing that really bothered him about being in professional sports was the "group bank" and pressure on him to act or be a certain way. Here he is decades later and he's a walking, talking, slogan-repeating, group-bank robot. Guess Scn didn't handle that little ruin he had of caving in to group think. Scientology "found his ruin" alright---and promptly USED it and USED him. Now he IS group think. The man has become an unrecognizable zombie---pathetic!

What I like about that paragraph, particularly is:

"Now, Melbourne staff and field have a planet-wide reputation to protect".
TRANSLATION: People, the highest purpose is to prove you are superior to others!

"I am coming to ensure you make this the best-ever fundraiser to protect your reputation amongst the rest of the orgs. It will all be recorded on video to take back to show Americans, Canadians, South Africans"
TRANSLATION: Senior church management is coming to slam your ethics in. Just like OSA "records on video" their enemies, anon, protesters & SP's, we are filming YOU!

"The Tone Level has to be up in the stars!"
TRANSLATION: You are hereby ordered to pretend you are happy and having huge wins--so that we can use the footage to shatter other PTS, non-donating Scientologists who mistakenly believe that Scientology has any slightest responsibility for the attacks now occurring in Australia.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Mooney Valley

Did I read something about it being held at 'Mooney Valley'???
Is that so they can get together and make up the numbers at the event between the Cults?

Isn't there a '$cino Valley' in Australia?

Good to see they have not given up on 'Clearing the World'.
Have not heard that for a while now

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
You know by now that a Senator in the Australian government has taken up a position against us. He is only a mouthpiece for the real bad guys attempting to inflame the public and turn others against us. Why? Because we are expanding!

:lol:

This attack is no accident, but it will pass, like all others have.

No, sorry Bob, this attack on the abuses and criminality and fraud from the CoS will not pass..........we're here for the duration! :coolwink:

Is the Vice-President an OSA position??

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
You know by now that a Senator in the Australian government has taken up a position against us. He is only a mouthpiece for the real bad guys attempting to inflame the public and turn others against us. Why? Because we are expanding!

I would like to see the expansion statistics -- the real statistics.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
To me this shows donations have plummeted in Australia.

They now have to try bringing in the heavy weights.
Not very smart of them to outright say it's for donations either. :D

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
Location, location, location.. maybe not the right location for Scientology but what are the property values and the potential for increase.
This is property that now belongs to DM, and that is all it is. :thumbsup:

You mention that the SO has to report back after 21 years. I have seen that said here before, but I don't know of a reference to that. Has anyone that LRH reference?

chlng

ExVet

Patron with Honors
Vice President Church of Scientology International sounds like an impressive post title but it is just a PR figurehead post as most everyone on this board already knows. Before Heber went to the Hole his post was President CSI. The post doesn't manage anything but is simply the "face" of Scientology to the world. At least that is what it was supposed to be in the past. So having him show up at Oz is not that big a deal, especially a Yank. Nevertheless, it does represent somewhat of a bypass of Anzo management by Flag level management. In other words, he ain't showing up because Anzo is doing so marvelously. He's showing up because they are in trouble (which is stating the obvious). I feel sorry for the guy as he is really being thrown in the deep end on this one.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Vice President Church of Scientology International sounds like an impressive post title but it is just a PR figurehead post as most everyone on this board already knows. Before Heber went to the Hole his post was President CSI. The post doesn't manage anything but is simply the "face" of Scientology to the world. At least that is what it was supposed to be in the past. So having him show up at Oz is not that big a deal, especially a Yank. Nevertheless, it does represent somewhat of a bypass of Anzo management by Flag level management. In other words, he ain't showing up because Anzo is doing so marvelously. He's showing up because they are in trouble (which is stating the obvious). I feel sorry for the guy as he is really being thrown in the deep end on this one.

Exactly.
The PR in his message is a slap in the face. He gets very personal which one rarely sees in these types of messages. Going as far as to mention "football" and his wife and all. :eyeroll:

Bob has no tech training. He only joined the SO and OSA about 7 years ago. He is a very nice guy - to the core.

His great great ancestors included presidents of the USA way back (JQ Adams, J Adams)

He has been very exterior, and so has a huge reality on real OT (not current church offerings)

He is no dummy, just undereducated in Scientology (the full scope)

He really thinks that he is helping.

and, no, he didn't write the invitation.

He has plenty of FU money (Football, Software company president, general contracting, spec houses). He is plenty smart and connected.

He is more like some scientology celebrities, who just haven't seen or experienced the full scope of SO life.

If DM ever hit him, DM, would be laying on the floor counting his teeth (when he woke up). Ballplayers are not submissive.

He just hasn't gotten the memo about abuses.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Bob, got news for you. The public doesn't judge you by your MEST.
They judge you by your actions and results.

And word of mouth has it that members of the organization of scientology are involved in human rights abuses. In fact the very actions of monetary extortions that will go on in and related to your event are a perfect example of those abuses.

Will you record on video and release to the media those actions?

skydog

Patron Meritorious
He wasn't a bad football player. The stats are a little deceptive because he mostly played as an offensive tackle. Rarely does anyone who plays offensive tackle as much as he did also plays tight end. In fact, I don't know of anyone else doing that. I may be mistaken, but I thik he may have even gone to the Pro-Bowl once. He had talent and skill.

Of course, now that he is the VP of the Church makes me think he probably played one or two games without a helmet.

The Anabaptist Jacques

I don't remember ever seeing him play. It is quite an accomplishment just to get to that level. Others have commented that he is a decent guy and I have no reason to dispute that.

Ladybird

Carmelorchards said:
His (Bob Adams) great great ancestors included presidents of the USA way back (JQ Adams, J Adams)

:omg: !! Our family historian has traced our roots back to the Adams family too!

I don't see Bob there though. I will go look again. Lord knows there are plenty of nuts on that side of the family tree.

If I find Bob I will send him and invitation to the annual family reunion ice fishing contest in Minnesota.

Ladybird

What, it's not important enough to send the President?

The "President" of CoS is still Heber Jentsch and last I heard he is approaching his 80's and is still being held in the "SP Hall" at the INT base in Hemet.

All INT staff have to sign an undated resignation.

His family could spring him by causing a fuss, I hear he was a Mormon and has like 20 brothers and sisters, not to mention his own many marriages and children.

I guess nobody cares about poor old Heber.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
The "President" of CoS is still Heber Jentsch and last I heard he is approaching his 80's and is still being held in the "SP Hall" at the INT base in Hemet.

All INT staff have to sign an undated resignation.

His family could spring him by causing a fuss, I hear he was a Mormon and has like 20 brothers and sisters, not to mention his own many marriages and children.

I guess nobody cares about poor old Heber.

I do, in my own weird little way. He was kind to me once (and never mean to me personally).

It's Jentzsch, btw, and Wikipedia says he's 74. His parents were polygamists, and he's got 42 (!) siblings. I guess they've got too many to miss him much.

I wonder why they keep him on as a figurehead when he's not available to do the work of the President?