What's new

Bob Adams, Vice President of CofS Int, coming to Oz

I do, in my own weird little way. He was kind to me once (and never mean to me personally).

It's Jentzsch, btw, and Wikipedia says he's 74. His parents were polygamists, and he's got 42 (!) siblings. I guess they've got too many to miss him much.

I wonder why they keep him on as a figurehead when he's not available to do the work of the President?

As I recall there were thirteen mothers

I don't remember ever seeing him play. It is quite an accomplishment just to get to that level. Others have commented that he is a decent guy and I have no reason to dispute that.

He played for the Steelers (same team as Mean Joe Greene), the Pats, Atlanta, and the Niners

He is in a hall of fame or two.

a stand up guy with tons of talent

he has spent decades talking on sports talk radio speaking against st'roids

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
Navajo Friend

A Navajo friend that knew him well a few years back contacted me and asked whether she thought he had been fooled or was just full of s--t.
When I said it was the latter that no one could be that ignorant in that position she said, "Well, it could be."
So here's my answer back to her which is fine with her to post:

XXXXX, this is the Great Father of the Sky......the man speaks with forked tongue. That's how you know.
No wonder you ignorant little bastard Indians got beat. Believing otherwise about this guy just because you knew him when he was a better man is like taking battle plan advice from Custer.
A person does have a responsibility to minimumally feel what he is conveying is truthful. To do otherwise is just as well lying.
The smoke signals went out a long time ago...as a being he knows and is choosing to ignore it. And from there, he goes into the crapper waiting only for someone else to flush it.
I do not meddle in such affairs on earth--someone else will have to do that.
I say he earns the Lying Thieving Scrotum-Scented Navajo Asshole of the Year Award.
Or he could be awarded the coveted IAS Freedom Metal but if I were him, I'd take the first one. Without the letters IAS in it, it has less of a negative impact.

Con men, XXXXX. For cripes sake, they traded your people out of Long Island for a sack full of marbles.
Worse. They traded us out of our spiritual goals and aspirations for.....WE PAID FOR IT! :omg:
Now get over it and quit drinking whisky and get your ass off the reservation.

Allow your Great Father to make you feel better now that I've made you feel like a worthless little waif...is one better off to believe that freedom and a heightened awareness can exist and loose all in the hopes of achieving it, or is one better off to believe that freedom and a heightened awareness does not exist?

My heightened awareness tells me to a fairly large extent, I got screwed!
So see, it does work!
:yes:

Minuet #1 in G

Patron with Honors
Hmm, the things predicted coming to pass, boggings of fake letters of righteous indignation all entirely spontaneous of course, poor field being regged within an inch of their lives. ANZO management all in lower conditions with the big guns flown over the rub their faces in it. More exes being made by the minute.
And all due to unprecendented expansion! My god scientology's stats must be so far up.. so far up their backsides they can reach them with a toothbrush.

TalleyWhacker

Patron with Honors
"He has plenty of FU money (Football, Software company president, general contracting, spec houses). He is plenty smart and connected. "

Don't foget about the part where he was fired from the software company...
I would correct your assessment by saying a a very good natured guy but not very smart.

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
As I recall there were thirteen mothers

yah, he was laughing about the joke he played on the Spanish (law) when he was under indictment there. He told them that he had to come back to the States because his Mother was sick and dying. He was laughing because he has ( or had) 13 Mothers, so he thought his ass was covered.

chlng

TG1

Angelic Poster
Bob has no tech training. He only joined the SO and OSA about 7 years ago. He is a very nice guy - to the core.

His great great ancestors included presidents of the USA way back (JQ Adams, J Adams)

He has been very exterior, and so has a huge reality on real OT (not current church offerings)

He is no dummy, just undereducated in Scientology (the full scope)

He really thinks that he is helping.

and, no, he didn't write the invitation.

He has plenty of FU money (Football, Software company president, general contracting, spec houses). He is plenty smart and connected.

He is more like some scientology celebrities, who just haven't seen or experienced the full scope of SO life.

If DM ever hit him, DM, would be laying on the floor counting his teeth (when he woke up). Ballplayers are not submissive.

He just hasn't gotten the memo about abuses.

Bump ...

Oh reely?

I just followed a link from the http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21633 thread and found this old thread about Bob Adams, about whom I didn't know much.

BTW, the rest of this thread about Bob Adams isn't as laudatory as the post above is.

Old ESMB threads are such a useful archive.

TG1

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Bump ...

Oh reely?

I just followed a link from the http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=21633 thread and found this old thread about Bob Adams, about whom I didn't know much.

BTW, the rest of this thread about Bob Adams isn't as laudatory as the post above is.

Old ESMB threads are such a useful archive.

TG1

QUOTE: Old ESMB threads are such a useful archive.
Yes they are.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=521337&postcount=17

Bob Adams is no fool ( by his own estimation) but he's not getting the products CoS wants.
Scientology Loses Georgia Zoning Battle
September 18, 2009 by XENU TV
http://www.xenutv.com/blog/?p=3578

Lucky he's a 'celeb' or he's be discarded or put on the RPF by now. No doubt Oz is the next test. A nice picket/protest would be fun- wish I was there.

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
Well, I had a little personal contact with this 'person', but, before I say anything I have to consider somebody posted his letter here. That makes him new here. I don'y know if he knew where all his letter would be posted.
There is so much there to be considered I think I best wait and see before commenting.

And I wonder if he knows what happened to the President of his church?