What's new

Bob Minton, Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun...

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
I have recently restudied the data on the 'dirty tricks' campaign against Bob Minton by the CofS here:

http://lisatrust.bogie.nl/stories/timeline/index.html

and the ultimate 'turning' of Minton here:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/scien424.html

The monumental onslaught of illegal break-ins, false testimony, staged incidents and depraved stalking, privacy violations, unfounded libel and terror tactics employed by the cocksuckers of RTC & OSA in and for the CofS is literally sickening.

Now two principals in the actions against Minton, Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun, are out, generating lots of press and hope for justice against the CofS.

Why don't Mike and Marty come clean about the specifics of what they did and know the CofS did to destroy Minton? Not to mention Stacy Brooks, Jesse Prince and a host of others.

Even if due to statute limitations the acts are not actionable, would it not be in the best interests of everyone to set the record straight, to get the truth out broadly how the murderers of Lisa Mcpherson subverted justice in the most despicable way?

If Mike and Marty have truly left the CofS why do they not REALLY step up and help take out this nest of vipers who have only become enriched, emboldened and more brazen since the days of Operation SnowWhite?

How can anyone trust Rinder or Rathbun until they do?

Anyone know the latest on Minton?

uniquemand

Unbeliever
Don't be silly. Why would people who had committed a variety of crimes "come out" about them publicly? Especially when they are trying to recapitulate the cult under their own control.

LA SCN

Don't be silly. Why would people who had committed a variety of crimes "come out" about them publicly? Especially when they are trying to recapitulate the cult under their own control.

Of course! :omg:

What was I thinking? :duh:

:hysterical:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
GOOD POST

Good post LA SCN and I agree fully.

A good guess is that they are saving their

aces-up-their-sleeves for the court cases ?

Sound logical ? :)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
More likely is that they don't think there was anything wrong with what was done to Bob or anybody else except them. After all, Bob was an *enemy* of Scientology and 'ruining him utterly' is a religious ritual.

Zinj

LA SCN

More likely is that they don't think there was anything wrong with what was done to Bob or anybody else except them. After all, Bob was an *enemy* of Scientology and 'ruining him utterly' is a religious ritual.

Zinj

I would be very interested to know their think on it...their silence on that speaks volumes.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Maybe they're not ready yet.

Maybe they're being cautious. Any public admission of past wrongdoing is extremely risky, legally speaking.

Challenge

Zinj

Yeah. At a FZ meeting where I was invited to speak many years ago, Don Larson was cornered by Valerie Stansfield and asked for an apology for his smashing into her house ( her practice was there), interrupting her sessions, and trashing her materials , furniture, and generally committing Fair Game on her. His answer was 'I don't owe anyone an apology. I was just doing my job'.
I guess that's how M&M feel about it.

Chlng

LA SCN

Yeah. At a FZ meeting where I was invited to speak many years ago, Don Larson was cornered by Valerie Stansfield and asked for an apology for his smashing into her house ( her practice was there), interrupting her sessions, and trashing her materials , furniture, and generally committing Fair Game on her. His answer was 'I don't owe anyone an apology. I was just doing my job'.

Chlng

Now THAT SUCKS!!

And if that attitude is how Spin and Marty feel about it, I say fuck 'em and feed 'em fish.

Outethicsofficer

Scientology as a virus

I have been observing the effects of being touched by scientology, I liken it to a virus; something that corrupts, anything that has a corrupting or poisonous effect, especially on peoples minds (Late 16thC Latin, literally poison, venom, medicinal liquid.) ENCARTA DICTIONARY.

My take on it then is that they are still infected, the deeper in, the greater the infection. :omg:
I would need complete body scans and a full battery of stool sample analyses done, showing all clear before I would completely trust these guys.:moon:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

Chlng
Well, maybe Don Larson feels that he doesn't owe anyone apologies.. In consequence of that, the victims may feel they owe him retaliation!

:yes:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
M & M are pussies

Precisely. M & M are living proof of the adage "You can leave Scientology, but Scientology won't leave you." They both have an agenda which doesn't include making amends for all the pain & damage they caused others for decades, but in their minds, they were just doing thier jobs so the ends justified the means during the time they were in the church.

Last edited:

froggyx

Chlng

Hi! This is Valerie Stansfield. I remember well that meeting where Don Larson showed up. He actually did not ever get into my house. They insisted but I would not let them. Nor did they ever get the folders I had stored there. When I asked Don WHY he attacked me the way I did he said, exact quote, "Because you had a nice house!" They did call in every scientologist who was on my lines in any way and told them to to choose between me and scientology. I kept about half my people. Val

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
They both have an agenda which doesn't include making amends for all the pain & damage they caused others for decades.

I couldn't care less about their 'amends', or, for that matter, their spiritual/karmic burden or salvation. What I care about is their proactive *support* for the ongoing abuses of Scientology in running interference and denying past and current criminality.

It's one thing to just leave. Another to leave, go public and *lie*.

Zinj

FinallyMe

Valerie, welcome to the Board! What a treat to find someone I actually know, here on this Board. You may not remember, and my memory is sketchy on where we met, but I think it may have been in connection with either Theta Power School or Apple School? I greatly admired you way back then, and I'm delighted to see you apparently still doing well!

Patte Monaco

Mystic

Crusader
M&M. All these two ex-humans seem to be good for is just stirring the same shitpot in which DM resides. And I'm not too sure there isn't back-alley collusion between them.

Never trust a Terminator.