What's new

Book chapter

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I found the following chapter in a book called "Secret Societies and their power in the 20 th century" which I found by following some links on the War in Heaven thread that ran about a week ago. It can be found at this URL:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc_20century/secretsoc_20century.htm

I make no comments on this. If anyone has any info on the "Canadian Jew Bronfman" referred to at the end of the chapter then I would be interested to know more.

For the rest - make of this what you will.

CHAPTER 57

L. RON HUBBARD AND THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

Another personality with an interesting background is now deceased L. RON HUBBARD, the founder of the Scientology church. Since this book here is dealing with background knowledge, perhaps we should look at the background of L.Ron Hubbard whose organization is really victimized in public.

In the early days of MK ULTRA, the consciousness control program in the U.S, the former naval officer Hubbard had researched the mechanism of human thinking, knowing about what secretly went on in the Navy. After refusing to comply with government research and to join the control psychiatrists, he published the book DIANETICS – the Modern Science of Mental Health.

The book proclaimed mental freedom and integrity as the birthright of humanity. The book made the bestseller lists and Hubbard’s “auditing techniques” were described as very successful. Some of the processes that Hubbard offered to reach mental freedom were secretly used by the government to try and enslave the people. Other techniques described by Hubbard were indeed antidotes to the MK ULTRA methods of consciousness control.

The U.S. government then started a devilish slander campaign against Hubbard that was led by the section for mental control at the CIA. The still young author had – probably inadvertently – revealed the key of one of the best-kept secrets of the cold war. His office was broken into and a protocol was stolen that described the mind control techniques now know as PSYCHOTRONICS.

Hubbard and his colleagues were physically attacked and only narrowly escaped a kidnap attempt. But the enormous influence by the Scientology churches shows that Hubbard was not just an innocent victim. And L. Ron surely knew a thing or two about some important events of this world because he not only spent his “magician years” in Aleister Crowley’s Thelema Church in California, but he had also risen to the 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite Masonry (perhaps even to the Illuminati degrees).

But let’s get to the “real” stuff now. What I just told you so far can be found in other books, too.

So now I will tell you something about L. Ron Hubbard and his Church of Scientology which you won’t find in any other book on this planet.

The so-called “auditing” techniques of Hubbard are a very handy way to regress somebody into his past as well as into his past lives. So Hubbard was very busily regressing thousands and thousands of people further and further back into their past lives, and he discovered the same strange incident in all of his clients.

This happened absolutely independently from all the other sources I mentioned so far. He discovered information stored in every client’s subconscious and came up with the exact same story on every client. In the constellation Pegasus there is a solar system called MARCAB, a sun surrounded by seven planets.

But the sun is going to die. So the humanoid Marcabians who, in our terms would be “evil” in nature, looked about for another planet to move to. Well, having good taste, they finally decided to take the planet Earth. But there were people on this planet who were in the way for them to settle down here with all their people. But on the other hand these people could be used as slaves, freeing the Marcabians from having to work.

So they made up a plan and contacted one race down here, with whom they made a deal that, if they would help them to undermine every nation and take them over silently, they would make them the ruling people of Earth. Well guess which people the Marcabian made the deal with?

BINGO! – the Hebrews!

L. Ron Hubbard found out what the Sumerian records, the Gilgamesh epic, the Christian Bible and other books describe as well, that Marcabian “God-like” beings came down from heaven with flying saucers. The ancient people not knowing about machines, described them as something they could relate to: a flying cloud or a “flying wheel that came from heaven” with noise and steam, or the “eye of God" (surely it must be an accident that the eye on the Illuminati sign on the one-dollar bill has the shape of a saucer?). Hubbard found out who EL SHADDAI was and still is – the extraterrestrial race that made the original deal with the Hebrews.

And from then on this was taught in the Scientology Church, from the grade OT3 in the hierarchy upwards. You think this is nonsense? Then read the following sentences carefully! If this was nonsensical, nothing more would have happened besides some ridiculing or sneering. But you will always recognize by the severity something is treated with whether it is in somebody’s way.

Of course the Khazar-Jewish Illuminati and the “Hebrew Blood Alliance” (the descendants of those Hebrews who had made the deal with the Marcabians, another Secret Lodge) soon found out about Hubbard’s discovery, but his organization was already too powerful to fight. So the ruling Khazar-Illuminati started, as the Marcabians told them to (already in the Old Testament), undermining and infiltrating the organization and taking it over. So guess what happened!

In 1981 the complete Church of Scientology in every nation on the planet had been bought by the biggest WHISKEY producer on Earth, the Canadian Jew Bronfman. Now you will understand why the most important people in Scientology as well as all the original founders had left the Church at that time. Because since then the Church of Scientology is a Khazar-Jewish Illuminati organization. Surprised?

I got this information from the founder of Scientology in Germany, as well as from people in the U.S. who worked with Hubbard until he died. (These people do not wish to be named, as they have a difficult life already.)

I make no comments on this. If anyone has any info on the "Canadian Jew Bronfman" referred to at the end of the chapter then I would be interested to know more.

Looks like more anti-semitic conspiracy crap. The Bronfmans are a wealthy philanthropical Canadian family. They are especially active in jewish philanthropic projects. They were principle owners of the Seagram distillery corporation until its dissolution.

Mark A. Baker

Veda

Sponsor
More misinformation and dis-information.

Thanks to the L. Ron Hubbard fanatics in the Free Zone who, apparently, were the source of much of the "information" used in this chapter. They're as nutty as ever.

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Seagrams - that was LRH's favourite whiskey, wasn't it? There's a tape lecture where he plays on their motto and says "men of extinction drink Seagrams". Seems to apply.

rich

Silver Meritorious Patron
"founder of Scientology in Germany"- would that be Barbra Schwartz?

I think I heard the bronfmans originated the skull and crossbones flag on their ships.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I found the following chapter in a book called "Secret Societies and their power in the 20 th century" which I found by following some links on the War in Heaven thread that ran about a week ago. It can be found at this URL:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretsoc_20century/secretsoc_20century.htm

For the rest - make of this what you will.

CHAPTER 57

L. RON HUBBARD AND THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

Another personality with an interesting background is now deceased L. RON HUBBARD, the founder of the Scientology church. Since this book here is dealing with background knowledge, perhaps we should look at the background of L.Ron Hubbard whose organization is really victimized in public.

In the early days of MK ULTRA, the consciousness control program in the U.S, the former naval officer Hubbard had researched the mechanism of human thinking, knowing about what secretly went on in the Navy. After refusing to comply with government research and to join the control psychiatrists, he published the book DIANETICS – the Modern Science of Mental Health.

The book proclaimed mental freedom and integrity as the birthright of humanity. The book made the bestseller lists and Hubbard’s “auditing techniques” were described as very successful. Some of the processes that Hubbard offered to reach mental freedom were secretly used by the government to try and enslave the people. Other techniques described by Hubbard were indeed antidotes to the MK ULTRA methods of consciousness control.

The U.S. government then started a devilish slander campaign against Hubbard that was led by the section for mental control at the CIA. The still young author had – probably inadvertently – revealed the key of one of the best-kept secrets of the cold war. His office was broken into and a protocol was stolen that described the mind control techniques now know as PSYCHOTRONICS.

Hubbard and his colleagues were physically attacked and only narrowly escaped a kidnap attempt. But the enormous influence by the Scientology churches shows that Hubbard was not just an innocent victim. And L. Ron surely knew a thing or two about some important events of this world because he not only spent his “magician years” in Aleister Crowley’s Thelema Church in California, but he had also risen to the 33rd degree in the Scottish Rite Masonry (perhaps even to the Illuminati degrees).

But let’s get to the “real” stuff now. What I just told you so far can be found in other books, too.

So now I will tell you something about L. Ron Hubbard and his Church of Scientology which you won’t find in any other book on this planet.

The so-called “auditing” techniques of Hubbard are a very handy way to regress somebody into his past as well as into his past lives. So Hubbard was very busily regressing thousands and thousands of people further and further back into their past lives, and he discovered the same strange incident in all of his clients.

This happened absolutely independently from all the other sources I mentioned so far. He discovered information stored in every client’s subconscious and came up with the exact same story on every client. In the constellation Pegasus there is a solar system called MARCAB, a sun surrounded by seven planets.

But the sun is going to die. So the humanoid Marcabians who, in our terms would be “evil” in nature, looked about for another planet to move to. Well, having good taste, they finally decided to take the planet Earth. But there were people on this planet who were in the way for them to settle down here with all their people. But on the other hand these people could be used as slaves, freeing the Marcabians from having to work.

So they made up a plan and contacted one race down here, with whom they made a deal that, if they would help them to undermine every nation and take them over silently, they would make them the ruling people of Earth. Well guess which people the Marcabian made the deal with?

BINGO! – the Hebrews!

L. Ron Hubbard found out what the Sumerian records, the Gilgamesh epic, the Christian Bible and other books describe as well, that Marcabian “God-like” beings came down from heaven with flying saucers. The ancient people not knowing about machines, described them as something they could relate to: a flying cloud or a “flying wheel that came from heaven” with noise and steam, or the “eye of God" (surely it must be an accident that the eye on the Illuminati sign on the one-dollar bill has the shape of a saucer?). Hubbard found out who EL SHADDAI was and still is – the extraterrestrial race that made the original deal with the Hebrews.

And from then on this was taught in the Scientology Church, from the grade OT3 in the hierarchy upwards. You think this is nonsense? Then read the following sentences carefully! If this was nonsensical, nothing more would have happened besides some ridiculing or sneering. But you will always recognize by the severity something is treated with whether it is in somebody’s way.

Of course the Khazar-Jewish Illuminati and the “Hebrew Blood Alliance” (the descendants of those Hebrews who had made the deal with the Marcabians, another Secret Lodge) soon found out about Hubbard’s discovery, but his organization was already too powerful to fight. So the ruling Khazar-Illuminati started, as the Marcabians told them to (already in the Old Testament), undermining and infiltrating the organization and taking it over. So guess what happened!

In 1981 the complete Church of Scientology in every nation on the planet had been bought by the biggest WHISKEY producer on Earth, the Canadian Jew Bronfman. Now you will understand why the most important people in Scientology as well as all the original founders had left the Church at that time. Because since then the Church of Scientology is a Khazar-Jewish Illuminati organization. Surprised?

I got this information from the founder of Scientology in Germany, as well as from people in the U.S. who worked with Hubbard until he died. (These people do not wish to be named, as they have a difficult life already.)

Yeah, let's blame the Jews. Again.

Head of CofS in Germany? Nutjob idea? Wow, sounds like umm...you know...She Who Must Not Be Named.

Sorry, Leon dollink, but not with ya on this one.