Books, Movies & Media Scientology can't "have"...

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Sometimes I daydream about a new whistleblower or anti-scientology "basic book" or "ideal movie" that would shatter the fake TR-0 facade that Scientology confronts the world with.

Cosmic bullbaiting!

There are some real doozies that Scientology would freak out over.

Remember when a little book came out by Paulette Cooper that sent the OT of OT's -- Mr Supreme TR-O himself, Ron Hubbard-- into a fair-game-feeding-frenzy? That boy, Ronnie, just freaked out! It is not a mere coincidence that he called the criminal program to destroy Paulette "OPERATION FREAKOUT"!

Well, lovely readers, it is rather easy to judge Scientology's achilles heel simply by what freaks them out the most.

Here's one that would probably cause 100 - 200 private investigators, lawyers and shady OSA operatives to be employed full time for several years....

The Secret Criminal Life of David Miscavige
And how I escaped that psychotic cult criminal's
prison to get off his withholds to the world!

By his eternally battered wife Shelly Miscavige

Favorite lines from the book:

"I was married to Dave for 15 years so I know every square inch of that little square inch he calls a dick."

"Dave worshipped everything that Ron told him and tried to literally do every thing that Ron said. Dave especially loved the story about how SP's like Xenu get punished by imprisonment with an "eternal battery". Dave, being a high-school dropout, kinda misunderstood it and that's why he imprisoned me and the other Sea Org members with a never-ending battery and assault."​

HelluvaHoax!

The "Greatness" of L. Ron Hubbard
How mankind's greatest friend applied his policy on "greatness"
by continuing to love his fellows despite their telling the truth.

By his beloved fellow and friend Paulette Cooper

Favorite line from the movie:

"Ron was such a practical joker, he was hilarious. We all laughed so hard when the FBI arrested me for a fake bomb threat that Ron insouciantly planned in a totally theta spirit of play. God, everybody just rolled on the floor line-charging when I nearly committed suicide!"

Sometimes I daydream about a new whistleblower or anti-scientology "basic book" or "ideal movie" that would shatter the fake TR-0 facade that Scientology confronts the world with.

Cosmic bullbaiting!

Remember when a little book came out by Paulette Cooper that sent the OT of OT's -- Mr Supreme TR-O himself, Ron Hubbard-- into a fair-game-feeding-frenzy? That boy, Ronnie, just freaked out! It is not a mere coincidence that he called the criminal program to destroy Paulette "OPERATION FREAKOUT"!

Well, lovely readers, it is rather easy to judge Scientology's achilles heel simply by what freaks them out the most.

Here's one that would probably cause 100 - 200 private investigators, lawyers and shady OSA operatives to be employed full time for several years....

"I was married to Dave for 15 years so I know every square inch of that little square inch he calls a dick."

"Dave worshipped everything that Ron told him and tried to literally do every thing that Ron said. Dave especially loved the story about how SP's like Xenu get punished by imprisonment with an "eternal battery". Dave, being a high-school dropout, kinda misunderstood it and that's why he imprisoned me and the other Sea Org members with a never-ending battery and assault."​

I'm sure a Big Being OT like Hubbard handled the Paulette Cooper situation the same way he handled every crisis, he curled up into a fetal position and cried until someone else came up with an idea and claimed the idea as his own.

Dart Smohen The Real Story page 24

http://www.paulsrabbit.com/DartSmohenRealStory_20081216.pdf

Alongside all of this was the work necessary
to prepare the ship for an Atlantic crossing. The
first big problem was one of fresh water.
Hubbard had initiated the "Tank Project" before
I arrived. Here crew were forced to lay on their
backs, in quite claustrophobic conditions and
chip the salt water tanks to prepare them for
conversion to fresh water. This was quite an
ordeal for them and many suffered terribly .
Hubbard was uncaring, he wanted the job done.
A contract crew came in and sprayed a plastic
coating on all surfaces. Unfortunately, they did
a crap job and the plastic began to fall off. I was
the one who had to tell Hubbard.

Hubbard's tears of despair

I remember going into his office and he was
sitting at his breakfast side-table with a bowl of
coffee. He didn't use cups as this cooled the
coffee more quickly. I had worked out a plan to
repair the tanks at a reasonable cost. When I
showed him the plastic Hubbard burst into
tears. He cried like a baby and was in complete
despair. I showed him the material I had on how
to fix it, presented my report which he instantly
approved, wiped his eyes and switched back
into "Commodore" mode.

HelluvaHoax!

Heeber-Jeebie!
The super-spooky story of Scientology's President

Favorite line from the book:

"No one could figure out why Heber did not realize he was imprisoned in the RPF until one day we saw him giving an impassioned speech at a press conference. Unfortunately, Heber was clueless that the cameras had no film and the reporters were Sea Org member in special costumes, just play-acting to keep Heber winning so he wouldn't try any more escapes."

Heeber-Jeebie!

"No one could figure out why Heber did not realize he was imprisoned in the RPF until one day we saw him giving an impassioned speech at a press conference. Unfortunately, Heber was clueless that the cameras had no film and the reporters were Sea Org member in special costumes, just play-acting to keep Heber winning so he wouldn't try any more escapes."

I was literally laughing my ass off reading that, not about Heber, but about the dumb ass Sea Orger who are willing to act as props to play Heber in a game of deception, but are too blind to see that they are getting played in a game of deception too, just as Heber is. ... It's not even a stretch, Rathbun and Rinder did it for decades as they were getting played themselves

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh, I'm thinking the Introduction to Scientology Ethics book...yeah, the actual book...because if you read it and don't have the cognitive dissonance going on, THAT will make you go WTF?

I think even when I was in, there was a tiny bit of me going "get out!" I had a fair share of pc's that I did the PTS C/S 1 on whom, when they read the whole 'cancellation' of disconnection I pretty much had them reread and work out how that it did NOT change how SPs were treated. I had many a pc go pretty pale when they realized. I didn't lead them, but I was sitting there looking at the cognitive dissonance, and for some reason, I just kept having them look at wtf the red on white actually said.

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
HH, the book and movie would both have to end with the timeless line from Twilight Zone's episode "To serve man."

"...don't get on that ship! The rest of the book To Serve Man, it's... it's a cookbook!"

LTG.

HelluvaHoax!

Oh, I'm thinking the Introduction to Scientology Ethics book...yeah, the actual book...because if you read it and don't have the cognitive dissonance going on, THAT will make you go WTF?

I think even when I was in, there was a tiny bit of me going "get out!" I had a fair share of pc's that I did the PTS C/S 1 on whom, when they read the whole 'cancellation' of disconnection I pretty much had them reread and work out how that it did NOT change how SPs were treated. I had many a pc go pretty pale when they realized. I didn't lead them, but I was sitting there looking at the cognitive dissonance, and for some reason, I just kept having them look at wtf the red on white actually said.

OMG!

That made me have an involuntary cringe about my own Scn experience. It didn't help that all my body thetans are simultaneously yelling at me: "We TOLLLLLD you Scn was bullshit!"

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG!

That made me have an involuntary cringe about myself. It didn't help that all my body thetans are yelling at me: "We told you Scn was bullshit!"

Yeah, it's moments like that that made me wonder how the hell I didn't get out sooner, and then I discovered Social Psychology....those dang psychs do have a bit of a clue...who knew?

Cosmic bullbaiting!

Made me think of this:

"vFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Little Red Schoolbook (Danish: Den Lille Røde Bog For Skoleelever [English: The Little Red Book For Students]) is a book written by two Danish schoolteachers, Søren Hansen (b. 28 Mar 1940) and Jesper Jensen in 1969, which was controversial upon its publication. The book was translated into many languages in the early 1970s.[1]

The book encourages young people to question societal norms and instructs them in how to do this. Out of 200 pages, it includes 20 pages on sex and 30 on drugs, including alcohol and tobacco. Other topics included adults as "paper tigers", the duties of teachers, discipline, examinations, intelligence, and different schools.[1].........."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

Heeber-Jeebie!

I love your posts.
The way you expose the ''science'' of ''knowledge'' of the cult and the beleifs
makes me laugh every single post
your irony reflect the closer way to describe $cientology and beleivers.

This one is what ''$cientology'' is really - a frabricated artificial world of BS that people like to beleive is the ''truth'' and ''knowledge'' and ''power''
:clap::clap: