born in, 33 years later..

cadet

Patron
My daughter and son have both mentioned that neither really had any problems or issues with growing up in the Cadet Org. They were kids, and it was largely "fun". It was only when they each were forced into joining the Sea Org at about age 14 that things started downhill.

Telling your parents that the Cadet Org was terrible and did irreparable harm to you, is a very difficult thing for any of us raised in that environment to actually say.

Take it from someone who has told their parents; "I am totally fine with the fact that you put me in the cadet org, it made me strong and independent, blah, blah blah"

It was not "fun". It was an abomination that no sane person would inflict on their children and dismissing it as harmless good fun after the fact is asinine to anyone who actually had to live through it and now has to live with it.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
:welcome: back Cadet, hope ya hang around longer this time ;)

Slowly over the years as I have started to come to understand the utter mind-fuck & hell Lron Hubbard created, and the more I read, listen and see, the uglier the truth becomes.
Frankly I wouldn't wish this pile of crap on my worst enemy (I'd just shoot 'em).

No shit.

Y'all got your work cut out for ya getting straight again, even semi-together is better than rotting your mind with CoS gibberish.
Hell, a poke in the eye with your own fork is better. At least you wouldn't do it again, unlike the poor folk who get coerced into repeating the same hypno-fucks designed, and continually paying for that which they will never recieve.

Stopping 'cause I can tell, this'd end up being another Ogs-rant :grouch:

:)

&

:cheers: & A BIG fuck you LRon, so glad you are dead, so not so glad your legacy continues.

ouff.

G

Gottabrain

Telling your parents that the Cadet Org was terrible and did irreparable harm to you, is a very difficult thing for any of us raised in that environment to actually say.

Take it from someone who has told their parents; "I am totally fine with the fact that you put me in the cadet org, it made me strong and independent, blah, blah blah"

It was not "fun". It was an abomination that no sane person would inflict on their children and dismissing it as harmless good fun after the fact is asinine to anyone who actually had to live through it and now has to live with it.

You are absolutely right. The abusive, neglectful treatment of children in the Cadet Org should not be whitewashed or covered up. :angry:

THANK YOU for your honest, forthright posts here, C. We are behind you 100%.