ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Breaking: Rathbun v Miscavige -- Defendants Filed In Appeals Court - Feb 14, 2014

Discussion in 'Monique Rathbun' started by JBWriter, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Re: Breaking: Rathbun v Miscavige -- Defendants Filed In Appeals Court - Feb 14, 20

Please don't explain that. Lol

Move along, nothing to see here. :carryon:

2. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

Re: Justices of Texas Third Court of Appeals

I think TX Lawyer said it will be a three judge panel. If that's the case then I'd like the panel to be Jones, Goodwin, and Rose.

In fact it will be. I will make it so. I'm OT3peeO. My powahs are undeniable!

3. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And it was so recently 5 /4/14 May the 4th be with you!

:coolwink:

4. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Rathbun v Miscavige - Mandamus Appeal Re: Order to Depose Miscavige

I thought the family was Polish / Lithuanian?

Liets are tall, I wonder where Davy's part of those genes went?

5. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

From The Underground Bunker, TXLawyer's comments were cross-posted here (this thread, post #103):

Also, Smurf provided links for additional info about these individuals (this thread, Post #104):

JB

6. JBWriter

JBWriter Happy Sapien

Re: Rathbun v Miscavige -- Mandamus Petition (Appeal) - Link For 4/9 Hearing Thread

Okay - this thread basically covered the original filing of the Petition for Writ of Mandamus (appeal) re: Judge Waldrip's Order to compel David Miscavige to be (narrowly) deposed.

After the Petition papers ^^^ were filed, a hearing was scheduled for today, April 9, 2014.
    Here's a link to the ESMB thread that covers what happened @ today's hearing in Austin @ the Texas 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...position-Order&p=923050&viewfull=1#post923050

Per today's The Underground Bunker, Tony Ortega spoke with Mrs. Rathbun's counsel and they believe the appellate panel may issue their ruling within the next 60 days or so. :)

Chances are, when the appellate panel's ruling is finally issued, a new ESMB thread will be started. :thumbsup:

So.

While we wait over the next 2 months for the appellate panel to decide on this Petition originally filed by attorneys for RTC & DM ("TeamRTC+DM")...

...look for lots of appellate-level activity in connection with the other appeal, filed by attorneys for CSI, Sloat, Lubow, & Bryan ("TeamCSI&Co") re: Judge Waldrip's denial of the Anti-SLAPP Motions to Dismiss in the days/weeks ahead.
    TeamCSI&Co recently filed this interlocutory appeal and included in their paperwork is a notice that this particular interlocutory appeal fully entitles a complete "stay" of all activities @ the Trial Court level. <---Meaning --barring an unforeseen development, everything stops in Judge Waldrip's court until after the 3rd Circuit issues a ruling about this interlocutory appeal. The current ESMB thread for the Anti-SLAPP-related appeal is here: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ons-to-Dismiss&p=921631&viewfull=1#post921631

Upside?
    Judge Waldrip gets a breather. Wonder if he'll have time to skim the Co$ tax documents featured at RadarOnline. :whistling:

JB

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014