Breaking up the families of the Sea Org at Int level - a secret project from 1998-200

mrtampa2

Patron
Breaking up the families of the Sea Org at Int level - a secret project from 1998-2002

Around 1998 a flap occurred at Int level - kids of major Sea Org parents - such as Mike Rinder, etc. were only in the Cadet Org instead of becoming Sea Org members and signing the billion years contract. Also COB felt kids were distracting their parents and thus the parents at Int were underperforming. A solution came up - send all the Cadet Org kids from California to Flag Land base - and this would also help the Super Power push. This way about 118 kids got separated from their parents ( I am not sure but I think anyone from age 10 up) and got made to sign the contract and work for Flag Land Base at Clearwater. I remember when I first saw the list. I was told many of these kids are from the families of RTC Int, WDC, etc members so we had to take good care of them. All these illiterate kids arrived - some extremely basic knowledge of Scientology and hardly any knowledge of the outside word. They had no math skills, no knowledge of humanities, so the staff course supervisors had a really hard time with these kids. Law requires for the kids to attend school once a week. So once a week they went to Cadet school trying to shoot for a GED. Many of them came to me and secretly (me being college science trained) teaching them not Scientology but basic understanding of math, biology, etc. Most of these kids got kicked out, RPF-ed, demoted, etc. Sad way to break up families just to push Super Power and increase number of staff without any meaning...

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Re: Breaking up the families of the Sea Org at Int level - a secret project from 1998

It's quite sickening really. It's right in there in the pattern of so many religions and cults and what have you, that education in their particular creed and teaching is all that is needed to succeed in life - everything else is redundant or worse. Scientology does this, Christianity did this (still does in some sectors), Muslims did this - all of these totalitarian bastards promote this idea of their own omniscience and the irrelevance of all else. Then they breed into a group of illiterate fanatical morons. This is what is wrong with them all, CofS included.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Re: Breaking up the families of the Sea Org at Int level - a secret project from 1998

It's quite sickening really. It's right in there in the pattern of so many religions and cults and what have you, that education in their particular creed and teaching is all that is needed to succeed in life - everything else is redundant or worse. Scientology does this, Christianity did this (still does in some sectors), Muslims did this - all of these totalitarian bastards promote this idea of their own omniscience and the irrelevance of all else. Then they breed into a group of illiterate fanatical morons. This is what is wrong with them all, CofS included.

It doesn't sound that the primary purpose of this project as written in the OP was education. Not even so much an education in Scientology.

The purpose was to remove the children from their parents so that the parents are not distracted from their job of "clearing the planet". Or in other words, to remove their responsibility of being parents.

Jump

Operating teatime

It doesn't sound that the primary purpose of this project as written in the OP was education. Not even so much an education in Scientology.

The purpose was to remove the children from their parents so that the parents are not distracted from their job of "clearing the planet". Or in other words, to remove their responsibility of being parents.

... so they could perform as properly programmed children of the corn as devised by the puppet master. I mean cult leader.

Only one responsible adult allowed. And that adult is a crazed psychopath.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron

Once these kids are in they have a hard time getting out.

I remember eating at the coffee shop at Flag and I was served by a young girl, she was about 18 give or take a few years.

She looked sad and bored.

She said that she had left for a while but didn't like the WOG world and came back.

But she seemed so sad.

I think with no education the WOG world was simply too complicated and scary.

I know the OP was talking about separation of families and this sounds a little off point, but I would bet that she is separated from her family.

So sad.

You bring up an interesting point that this isn't just an issue in scn't but in many other faiths at various points in time as well. On the flipside Muslim scholars brought us Algebra and some pretty cool maths and design concepts, Christian scholars brought us early genetic breakthroughs and sociology and poem forms.

Scn't has brought us ... well ... diddly squat ... zilch ... zero ... really nothing useful. :no:

What I'm trying to say here is yes the other religions brought us similar shit, but they also brought some good shit too. They are mixed bags like most non-religious philosophies are as well. Most humans are mixed bags too.

Scnt on the other hand just seems to be full of shit and nothing but shit.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

You bring up an interesting point that this isn't just an issue in scn't but in many other faiths at various points in time as well. On the flipside Muslim scholars brought us Algebra and some pretty cool maths and design concepts, Christian scholars brought us early genetic breakthroughs and sociology and poem forms.

Scn't has brought us ... well ...

<snip>

You seem to forget that Scientology has brought us the breakthrough tech of how to clean windows using newspapers with water (and a little vinegar). :coolwink:

/sarcasm

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious

Scn't has brought us ... well ... diddly squat ... zilch ... zero ... really nothing useful. :no:

What I'm trying to say here is yes the other religions brought us similar shit, but they also brought some good shit too. They are mixed bags like most non-religious philosophies are as well. Most humans are mixed bags too.

Scnt on the other hand just seems to be full of shit and nothing but shit.

Muslims brought us algebra - sure, but why did their "golden age" with their universities and places of learning come to an end? And so comprehensive an end that today they are religious zombies with no inventiveness at all?

It is precisely because extremist factions within them took power and promoted the doctrine that an education in the Koran is all that is needed by anyone to enter heaven and all else is the devil trying to distract you. Same as in the Cof S at present.

Early Christian scholars did indeed bring us valuable teachings despite the kicking and screaming of the Catholics in Rome. Today Science and technology is driven by - probably for the most part - atheistic researchers for whom Christmas is no more than a time for parties and Santa and presents under the tree.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

(Deleted, off topic for thread)

Muslims brought us algebra - sure, but why did their "golden age" with their universities and places of learning come to an end? And so comprehensive an end that today they are religious zombies with no inventiveness at all? It is precisely because extremist factions within them took power and promoted the doctrine that an education in the Koran is all that is needed by anyone to enter heaven and all else is the devil trying to distract you. Same as in the Cof S at present. Early Christian scholars did indeed bring us valuable teachings despite the kicking and screaming of the Catholics in Rome. Today Science and technology is driven by - probably for the most part - atheistic researchers for whom Christmas is no more than a time for parties and Santa and presents under the tree.

As someone who's actually gone from Sea Org member to an Agnostic Emerging Scholar in a support-role to what you called "Atheistic researcher(s) for whom Christmas is no more than a time for parties ... etc." but I'm in not one but two particularly non-religious subsets of science/social-science.

First most Muslims are moderate http://media.gallup.com/WorldPoll/PDF/ExtremismInMuslimWorld.pdf.

Second, there are still prominent Muslims in science and science related fields such as:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Sancar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_Samir_Hossain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus to name a few.

Additionally, people are becoming more secular these days anyways http://www.pewforum.org/2015/11/03/u-s-public-becoming-less-religious/

Lastly, whilst non-believers are more common in the sciences and science-adjacent fields than in the general population (http://www.pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/) you can see there's still a sizeable amount (18-40% depending on surveys from PEW/PLoS etc.) who are believers in one God and/or religious thing or another.

Discoveries and contributions can (and should) be made by anyone with the willingness and proper background to do so, regardless of anything else in their background. I'm all for critical thinking, but I've also seen the most amount of bullshit judgement and name calling and general asshattery from so called 'critical thinkers' than from legitimate scientists who somehow manage to be more critical of Scientology and yet are more compassionate towards people who've been or are scientologists. Funny how actual knowledge and free-thinking does that ...