Brian Culkin ~ "not credible" coming into sharper focus - See Ortega's Blog

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Go to Ortega's blog for the full story!
——————– Ray Jeffrey

Now the church has come back, filing a motion that calls Jeffrey’s letter “bombastic,” and attaching e-mails that the church says show Culkin isn’t being truthful. Culkin was aware that his declaration would be used in the Garcia case, the church says. To support that, it attaches an email dated May 8 from the church’s Sarah Heller to Culkin: “Per our agreement, I’m letting you know that we will be filing your declaration in the Garcia case in the near future.”

The next day, Culkin replied: “If you file that I would probably bet money the defense team is going to call me as a witness. Just to let you know. OK then. I am not entirely happy but its your choice.”

It’s hard to tell from the church filing if either of the e-mails are complete.

This should be interesting - I don't see the e-mails are complete - no e-mail address from either side. I hope Brian Culkin can explain and I hope the Church of Scientology manufactured these because it will be easy to prove!!

Desparate times call for desparate measures!

Purple Rain

Crusader
Go to Ortega's blog for the full story!
——————– Ray Jeffrey

Now the church has come back, filing a motion that calls Jeffrey’s letter “bombastic,” and attaching e-mails that the church says show Culkin isn’t being truthful. Culkin was aware that his declaration would be used in the Garcia case, the church says. To support that, it attaches an email dated May 8 from the church’s Sarah Heller to Culkin: “Per our agreement, I’m letting you know that we will be filing your declaration in the Garcia case in the near future.”

The next day, Culkin replied: “If you file that I would probably bet money the defense team is going to call me as a witness. Just to let you know. OK then. I am not entirely happy but its your choice.”

It’s hard to tell from the church filing if either of the e-mails are complete.

Yes, I saw that. I never believed the "I didn't know" story. But as I said before, I am glad that he's trying to fix it or at least shooting his credibility as a witness even more in the foot.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
maybe i am wrong, but isnt brian pretty much warning them? like, defense is gonna call on me... 'nough said. brian maybe not be credible because he has been duped all the way to sunday, but isn't he pretty much saying that he is just gonna tell the truth?

oh noooo, not the truth:omg:

i dont see where brian told any lies... did he lie? or is he only guilty of not understanding lying liars, and the dichotomy in between?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
maybe i am wrong, but isnt brian pretty much warning them? like, defense is gonna call on me... 'nough said. brian maybe not be credible because he has been duped all the way to sunday, but isn't he pretty much saying that he is just gonna tell the truth?

i dont see where brian told any lies... did he lie? or is he only guilty of not understanding lying liars, and the dichotomy in between?

Well according to Mike Laws, Brian grew up in a privledged family of certain socioeconomic background where he was not used to people lying like Scientology LIES. The Judge will look at those e-mails and utter - "SAY WHAT?"

We shall see what happens and it is exciting. Brian did add some court room drama to the whole mess. Maybe someone could give him a message -

"Heh Brian, there are other people that could benefit from this Lawsuit - like our family, friends, future generations. This lawsuit is about exposing the criminal FRAUD Scientology used on you and everyone else that is waiting. Oh, Luis Garcia says HI and asks that you not throw him under the bus again by just taking care of yourself at the cost of his risk! He is fighting for all of us!

Could you get exterior and see the big picture here"? Thanks Bri ~

I think Brian Culkin is going to earn that $350,000 he got back and I hope he gets real pissed about being dragged into this thing after his 2 year wait that he thought was all behind him. Let's see - Luis Garcia has been waiting since 2010 and had much more invested.

Purple Rain

Crusader

Well, he has been claiming that he didn't know his statement would be used by Scientology in the Garcia case while admitting to OSA in emails that he knew it was going to be used by them as part of their 'agreement' and he may be called on to give testimony in court. So if that is not a lie, it is certainly a deception.

Terril park

Sponsor
Well, he has been claiming that he didn't know his statement would be used by Scientology in the Garcia case while admitting to OSA in emails that he knew it was going to be used by them as part of their 'agreement' and he may be called on to give testimony in court. So if that is not a lie, it is certainly a deception.

IIRC it was OSA and not Brian saying he knew they were going to be used in the Garcia case.

Purple Rain

Crusader
IIRC it was OSA and not Brian saying he knew they were going to be used in the Garcia case.

They quoted portions of emails Brian had written. They might not look so bad in full context, but they still demonstrate knowledge of the purpose of the statement at that point in time.